So a dark Midnight Rider or Mr. America type gimmick. I may not be a big fan of dark gimmicks but I can certainly see the potential in this.

Sort of. In my head I imagine a crooked authority figure with a stable as his muscle. At some point the hero crosses the boss and is taken out "permanently". The hero would make a return later with a changed attitude and appearance and seek justice against those who wronged him. It wouldn't be a secret who he is, or even a wink and a nudge kind of deal like Mr America was.

There was a guy I used to efed with tat had an awesome character along these lines and I create him for every game I play.

He was called 'The Painted Assassin' - face painted like the crow, wears a pink tutu.... I have a pic base for him too lol.

He was essentially an escaped mental patient, completely insane but a huge fan favourite. He always came to the ring with his manager 'ducky' (a yellow plastic duck) who he would sit in the corner of the ring and take instruction from.

And thinking on the man beast gimmick. .

Wolfy & Fang.

Brothers. Tag team. Feral dog like characters.. shaggy hair and spiked collars. I'd have them in two forms A) Faces lead to the ring on leads by their 'Master' either a junk yard owner type or the hot girl just because it fits the gimmick wrestling period. Or B) As Heels in a 'Rabid' state.. uncontrollable, extremely dangerous and 'wild' (off leash no more master)

Archived