Dada Artistic Wrestling Wars

So, remember when I did a game that was designed to be very random?

Well, I'm going to do some more shows that will be even more random.

All my hires, including my user avatar, will be chosen in the following method:

-Roll a die, 1-26. That number will represent the first letter of a name (1 = A, 2 = B etc).

-I will keep rolling until only one match exists. If no match exists, I flip a coin, deciding if I go one up or one down.

-For simplicity, I will be filtering for my region and the role I want.

Everything where possible will be chosen at random, except for minimum match times (6/8/12).

So, drawing my avatar.... and I get Xtinction

It will be opened in Hokkaido, with Rock Hard popularity.

http://i67.tinypic.com/2mgnp09.png

...Yeah. So. That'll be interesting.

NEXT: Roster N Stuff

Nilo Peçanha, Bahia

Tuesday Wk 2 Feb 2013

Muroran Hall- 69

1. Announce Team hype the card

2. In an extremely poor match, Isamu Kijimuta defeated Xtinction in 4:12 by pinfall with a Sit-Out Powerbomb.

3. In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Pavel Vanzycha defeated Zeshin Makioka in 5:21 by submission with a Cross Armlock.

4. In a bout that had a good crowd but featured terrible wrestling, Mamoru Nagahama defeated Yoriie Ippitsusai in 5:49 by submission with a Nagahama Guillotine.

5. In a bout that had a good crowd and some decent in-ring action, Funakoshi defeated Evil Spirit in 7:47 by pinfall with a Butterfly Backbreaker.

6. In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Jillian Jarvis defeated Mitsu Ariwa in 4:36 by submission with a Lockdown Choke Sleeper.

7. In an absolutely wretched bout that was devoid of action or heat, Nina Cacace defeated Viv Jacobs in 5:09 by pinfall with a Fireman's Carry Slam.

8. In an extremely poor match, Pavel Vanzycha defeated Isamu Kijimuta in 5:46 by submission with a Cross Armlock.

9. In a bout that had a good crowd and some decent in-ring action, Funakoshi defeated Mamoru Nagahama in 8:56 by pinfall with a Butterfly Backbreaker.

10. Jillian Jarvis makes an elaborate entrance.

11. Nina Cacace makes an elaborate entrance.

12. In an extremely poor match, Jillian Jarvis defeated Nina Cacace in 10:28 by submission with a Lockdown Choke Sleeper. Jillian Jarvis wins the DAWW Women's title.

13. Pavel Vanzycha makes an elaborate entrance.

14. Funakoshi makes an elaborate entrance.

15. In a bout that had a good crowd and some decent in-ring action, Funakoshi defeated Pavel Vanzycha in 14:56 by pinfall with a Butterfly Backbreaker. Funakoshi wins the DAWW Men's title.

Overal: 39

And now things get crazy:

To determine show format, I roll a d6:

1. All Normal Matches

2. All MMA Rules Matches

3. Show With Traditional Gimmick Matches

4. All Worked-Shoot Matches

5. All Traditional Gimmick Matches

6. All Gimmick Matches Mixed

If 3 is rolled, roll a d8 for every match:

1. Normal Match

2. Normal Match

3. Street Fight

4. Ladder Match

5. Cage Match

6. Tables Match

7. Strap Match

8. 2/3 Falls

If 4 is rolled, roll a d6:

1. MMA Rules

2. MMA Rules

3. Jujitsu Rules (2/3 Submissions)

4. Jujitsu Rules

5. Kickboxing Rules

6. Kickboxing Rules

If 5 is rolled, roll a d6:

1. Street Fight

2. Ladder Match

3. Cage Match

4. Tables Match

5. Strap Match

6. 2/3 Falls

If 6 is rolled, roll a d8:

1. Street Fight

2. Ladder Match

3. Cage Match

4. Tables Match

5. Strap Match

6. MMA Rules

7. Jujitsu Rules

8. Kickboxing Rules

For angles, a d4 is rolled:

1. Worker promo on opponent

2. Music video on a match

3. Worker attacks opponent

4. Worker attacks random person (could also be an opponent)

And then... ALL SEGMENTS GET RANDOMIZED.

If time needs to be made, matches may be moved to pre-show. THIS MAY INCLUDE TITLE MATCHES

Paul Mares

Wed Wk 4 Apr 2013

Mororan Hall- 74

Pre- In an extremely poor match, Yoriie Ippitsusai defeated Xtinction in 6:16 by pinfall with a Yakuza Kick.

Pre- In a bout that had a good crowd but featured terrible wrestling, Zeshin Makioka defeated Isamu Kijimuta in 5:52 by pinfall.

1. Yoriie Ippitsusai attacks Zeshin Makioka in the ring, and leaves him down and out.

2. Mamoru Nagahama had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Funakoshi.

3. A video plays hyping Mitsu Ariwa vs. Nina Cacace.

4. Isamu Kijimuta attacks Funakoshi in the ring, and leaves him down and out.

5. In a bout that had a good crowd but featured terrible wrestling, Evil Spirit defeated Pavel Vanzycha in a Strap match in 7:59 when Evil Spirit was the first to touch all the corners.

6. In a bout that had a good crowd and some decent in-ring action, Funakoshi defeated Mamoru Nagahama in a Street Fight match in 12:13 by pinfall with a Butterfly Backbreaker. Funakoshi makes defence number 1 of his DAWW Men's title.

7. In an awful match that was completely devoid of heat, Jillian Jarvis defeated Viv Jacobs in a Street Fight match in 8:08 by submission with a Lockdown Choke Sleeper. Jillian Jarvis makes defence number 1 of her DAWW Women's title.

8. In an extremely poor match, Mitsu Ariwa defeated Nina Cacace in a Ladder match in 6:11 when Mitsu Ariwa retrieved the item.

Overall: 31

Libythea lepita

Tues Wk2 Jun 2013

Muroran Hall- 62

1. In a bout that had a good crowd and some decent in-ring action, Mamoru Nagahama defeated Zeshin Makioka in 12:13 by submission with a Nagahama Guillotine.

2. Mamoru Nagahama attacks Xtinction in the ring, and leaves him down and out.

3. In an awful match that was completely devoid of heat, Jillian Jarvis defeated Viv Jacobs in 8:24 by pinfall with a Tornado Elbow Smash. Jillian Jarvis makes defence number 2 of her DAWW Women's title.

4. A video plays hyping Pavel Vanzycha vs. Isamu Kijimuta.

5. Xtinction attacks Mamoru Nagahama in the ring, and leaves him down and out.

6. Xtinction attacks Isamu Kijimuta in the ring, and leaves him down and out.

7. In an extremely poor match, Mitsu Ariwa defeated Nina Cacace in 6:02 by pinfall.

8. In a bout that had a good crowd but featured terrible wrestling, Evil Spirit defeated Yoriie Ippitsusai in 8:29 by pinfall with a Dead Calm Drop II.

9. Yoriie Ippitsusai attacks Evil Spirit in the ring, and leaves him down and out.

10. Zeshin Makioka attacks Mamoru Nagahama in the ring, and leaves him down and out.

11. In a bout that had a good crowd and some decent in-ring action, Funakoshi defeated Xtinction in 5:32 by pinfall with a Butterfly Backbreaker. Funakoshi makes defence number 2 of his DAWW Men's title.

12. In an extremely poor match, Pavel Vanzycha defeated Isamu Kijimuta in 5:48 by submission with a Cross Armlock.

Overall: 35

Archived