Official "Booking Committee" Thread

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MHero" data-cite="MHero" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Saturday Night Snortgun.<p> </p><p> Or Shotgun. More places need to have shows taped in train station terminals.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> 1: Appreciate meeting a fellow newLEGACYinc fan on these boards.</p><p> 2: I was thinking maybe Shotgun, because the idea of a third brand was brewing for a bit, even before getting to WrestleMania.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="wwfmark" data-cite="wwfmark" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Looking for something to make it seem more important like how the G1 is one of the most important things in NJPW.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You could rip off NJPW and call it the SmackDown! Climax.</p>

<p>Okay so this may sound weird <em>butttttt....</em></p><p> </p><p>

I'm currently in the year 1992 with AWA on Genadi's 1987 mod and I want to try running an extremely risky storyline which may involve a worker or workers being racist:eek: So my question is, who do you think would be good enough to sign to be able to pull that off successfully. </p><p> </p><p>

I can't sign Hulk Hogan as his still under contract with WWF at the moment. (I kid, I never even considered Hogan) </p><p> </p><p>

But seriously, who do you think would be good enough to pull it off?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jordanmason17" data-cite="jordanmason17" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Okay so this may sound weird <em>butttttt....</em><p> </p><p> I'm currently in the year 1992 with AWA on Genadi's 1987 mod and I want to try running an extremely risky storyline which may involve a worker or workers being racist:eek: So my question is, who do you think would be good enough to sign to be able to pull that off successfully. </p><p> </p><p> I can't sign Hulk Hogan as his still under contract with WWF at the moment. (I kid, I never even considered Hogan) </p><p> </p><p> But seriously, who do you think would be good enough to pull it off?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Is Colonel DeBeers still active? He was always announced as being from South Africa and this would have been during the apartheid years. He'd be a natural fit as the spiritual leader of a white supremacist group in your storyline.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="cappyboy" data-cite="cappyboy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is Colonel DeBeers still active? He was always announced as being from South Africa and this would have been during the apartheid years. He'd be a natural fit as the spiritual leader of a white supremacist group in your storyline.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Still a semi-active wrestler in my save so I might I bring him to wrestle occasionally then be the manager/spokesperson for his racist stable. Thanks for the good suggestion! Any workers you think I should sign to join him?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="FankuKaibutsu" data-cite="FankuKaibutsu" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Roddy Piper. He's done it before.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Still signed with WWF at the moment, I probably wouldn't be able to get him anyway because he'd say he is too popular to join AWA.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jordanmason17" data-cite="jordanmason17" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Still a semi-active wrestler in my save so I might I bring him to wrestle occasionally then be the manager/spokesperson for his racist stable. Thanks for the good suggestion! Any workers you think I should sign to join him?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Recon? Sniper? Don Callis? lol</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="batsnumbereleven" data-cite="batsnumbereleven" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Recon? Sniper? Don Callis? lol</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Might be a touch early for those guys. But not a bad thought given their backstory.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jordanmason17" data-cite="jordanmason17" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Still a semi-active wrestler in my save so I might I bring him to wrestle occasionally then be the manager/spokesperson for his racist stable. Thanks for the good suggestion! Any workers you think I should sign to join him?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Let's see Brian Adias maybe trying to revive his career post World Class.</p><p> </p><p> Paul Diamond could be an interesting nab. His highest profile job was as the masked man in The Orient Express. Maybe he teams up with DeBeers and "shoots" on how humiliating that gimmick was.</p><p> </p><p> Are both members of The State Patrol in the mod? You could build them up in the way WCW never saw fit to until late in Buddy Lee Parker's career when they made him Goldberg's mentor Sarge. </p><p> </p><p> JBL perhaps. He would have been working Global as Big John Hawk at this time. And while The Texas Mustangs made a good young tag team it could have been fun seeing him with DeBeers. </p><p> </p><p> Axl and Ian Rotten for the tag team maybe. They went by Bad Breed then and had a pretty good feud going with JBL and The Texas Mustangs. Not to mention the inner turmoil fun that could be had between DeBeers' military precision and Bad Breed's punk sensibilities they had at the time.</p><p> </p><p> How about The Bushwhackers? Before they joined WWE and got that famous gimmick they were a couple of bloodthirsty maniacs as The Sheepherders. Let them fall in with DeBeers and it's not at all unlikely that maniacal streak could have been warped into racism.</p><p> </p><p> Grab Scott Putski and make him the forerunner of Chavo Guerrero Jr and the Kerwin White gimmick. </p><p> </p><p> Or Vic Steamboat aligning with the group out of jealousy over Ricky's much higher profile. </p><p> </p><p> A lot of good names you could look to for this. Hope you find the mix you want. This sounds like it could really be a blast trying to find the right blend of talent for.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="cappyboy" data-cite="cappyboy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Might be a touch early for those guys. But not a bad thought given their backstory.<p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Let's see Brian Adias maybe trying to revive his career post World Class.</p><p> </p><p> Paul Diamond could be an interesting nab. His highest profile job was as the masked man in The Orient Express. Maybe he teams up with DeBeers and "shoots" on how humiliating that gimmick was.</p><p> </p><p> Are both members of The State Patrol in the mod? You could build them up in the way WCW never saw fit to until late in Buddy Lee Parker's career when they made him Goldberg's mentor Sarge. </p><p> </p><p> JBL perhaps. He would have been working Global as Big John Hawk at this time. And while The Texas Mustangs made a good young tag team it could have been fun seeing him with DeBeers. </p><p> </p><p> Axl and Ian Rotten for the tag team maybe. They went by Bad Breed then and had a pretty good feud going with JBL and The Texas Mustangs. Not to mention the inner turmoil fun that could be had between DeBeers' military precision and Bad Breed's punk sensibilities they had at the time.</p><p> </p><p> How about The Bushwhackers? Before they joined WWE and got that famous gimmick they were a couple of bloodthirsty maniacs as The Sheepherders. Let them fall in with DeBeers and it's not at all unlikely that maniacal streak could have been warped into racism.</p><p> </p><p> Grab Scott Putski and make him the forerunner of Chavo Guerrero Jr and the Kerwin White gimmick. </p><p> </p><p> Or Vic Steamboat aligning with the group out of jealousy over Ricky's much higher profile. </p><p> </p><p> A lot of good names you could look to for this. Hope you find the mix you want. This sounds like it could really be a blast trying to find the right blend of talent for.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> All of these are great suggestions and ideas! I actually scrapped the racist stable as Colonel DeBeers didn't want to work for me (fired him when I started my AWA save) but with all these suggestions I'll just edit the relationship between Bischoff & DeBeers and give some of these ideas a go, not sure which one I'm going to go with but they all sound like a good storyline to build around-- I actually had plans to sign Vic Steamboat to play a jealously kind of role so him joining this stable could work:) Thank you again!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jordanmason17" data-cite="jordanmason17" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>All of these are great suggestions and ideas! I actually scrapped the racist stable as Colonel DeBeers didn't want to work for me (fired him when I started my AWA save) but with all these suggestions I'll just edit the relationship between Bischoff & DeBeers and give some of these ideas a go, not sure which one I'm going to go with but they all sound like a good storyline to build around-- I actually had plans to sign Vic Steamboat to play a jealously kind of role so him joining this stable could work:) Thank you again!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You're welcome. My gut reaction was how could that really work in the early 90's? Then once I started trying to find names the ideas started flowing. </p><p> </p><p> And you know, another thought occurs to me. You mentioned this was with the AWA. Do you have The Destruction Crew on the roster or have they gone to WWE to be the Beverly Brothers at this point? In the waning days of the real AWA, they were working a gimmick where Wayne Bloom would do all the talking and never like Mike Enos get a word in edgewise. Just presuming Mike would go along with whatever Wayne said. I always wanted to see Enos knock Bloom on his butt and defend his right to speak his own mind. Maybe this could be the impetus for Enos to do that. Bloom tries to drag him into DeBeers' evil, racist web and Enos will have none of it. Not only would you then have someone to start the stable with. But also someone to start the force resisting it as well.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="wwfmark" data-cite="wwfmark" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Looking for a name for my G1 style tournament I plan on doing in my Smackdown save. So far the best option I've come up with is the Champions Cup. Winner will be granted a title shot and more than likely at WrestleMania.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Any other suggestions?</p>

Any other suggestions?

Do you have any further ideas? Will the finals take place at a PPV? Which one? You could name the Cup after a special feature? Location (an international tour), special time (christmas, halloween etc.) or as an homage to a former wrestler / hall of famer like the Dusty Rhodes TT Classics or the Andre the Giant Batte Royal.

I need a tag team name for Plague (Black Eagle) and Acid in the C-Verse.

Any other suggestions?

I dont watch NJPW but what i read about that is like best wrestlers from NJPW colinde in a tournament is that is truth you can called Gods of Wrestling Tornament when all yours main guys fight to win the glory of WWE.

Now my question i plan to do a Survivor Series RAW vs Smackdown like was at SummerSlam with Brock Lesnar vs Randy Orton. Now Brock will be on the match and i dont know what opponent should i chouse ? Dean Ambrose( he is no longer WWE Champ), Bray Wyatt(with this match i will turn him face and have a strong push) or John Cena ? Or you can suggest others maybe? Shane will not wrestle any more i know what you guys will suggest maybe at Wrestlemania one more match and than a run as WWE Champ lol will see.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="dexi21" data-cite="dexi21" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I dont watch NJPW but what i read about that is like best wrestlers from NJPW colinde in a tournament is that is truth you can called Gods of Wrestling Tornament when all yours main guys fight to win the glory of WWE. <p> </p><p> Now my question i plan to do a Survivor Series RAW vs Smackdown like was at SummerSlam with Brock Lesnar vs Randy Orton. Now Brock will be on the match and i dont know what opponent should i chouse ? Dean Ambrose( he is no longer WWE Champ), Bray Wyatt(with this match i will turn him face and have a strong push) or John Cena ? Or you can suggest others maybe? Shane will not wrestle any more i know what you guys will suggest maybe at Wrestlemania one more match and than a run as WWE Champ lol will see.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> are you bringing guys over from NXT? I'd say call up Samoa Joe and have him come in as a surprise opponent for Lesnar. I can picture Lesnar and Paul out there talking about Brock being dominant and indestructable as always going down the list of accomplishments like WM win over Taker and K-O'ing the RKO(I know cheesy and stupid but you get the point haha) and then Samoa Joe's music hits, he just comes out in Samoa Joe beast mode, no words, just comes out to stomp the hell out of both of them.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="dexi21" data-cite="dexi21" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>That is great i will do that i never think about Samoa Joe. So at Survivor Series will be Brock Lesnar vs Samoa Joe</div></blockquote><p> Suplex City vs Submission City</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jjohns44" data-cite="jjohns44" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Suplex City vs Submission City</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Suplex City vs. The Nation of Violence</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="NeddyHernandez" data-cite="NeddyHernandez" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Suplex City vs. The Nation of Violence</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Brock better get the ninjas on standby.</p>

It's February 1989, I've been playing JCP, now WCW since 1987. Since that time I've been building up Lex Luger. Much like reality, it turns out he doesn't quite have the chops to carry the company, so I'm moving more towards building up Sting, with Lex still being a top-but-not-tippy-top guy. An Arn Anderson, a Barry Windham, an Undertaker, and so on.

However, one game-week ago I got a notification that Lex Luger had become flabby. Since the game won't let me tell him to hit the gym(or syringe), I'm at an impasse at what to do with him. One the one hand, his stats are unchanged, and he's a fine and popular performer. On the other hand, without his chiseled physique and 3% body fat, what's even the point?

So, should I keep pushing him as normal, or drop him down the card until he can get himself together?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="FankuKaibutsu" data-cite="FankuKaibutsu" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It's February 1989, I've been playing JCP, now WCW since 1987. Since that time I've been building up Lex Luger. Much like reality, it turns out he doesn't quite have the chops to carry the company, so I'm moving more towards building up Sting, with Lex still being a top-but-not-tippy-top guy. An Arn Anderson, a Barry Windham, an Undertaker, and so on.<p> </p><p> However, one game-week ago I got a notification that Lex Luger had become flabby. Since the game won't let me tell him to hit the gym(or syringe), I'm at an impasse at what to do with him. One the one hand, his stats are unchanged, and he's a fine and popular performer. On the other hand, without his chiseled physique and 3% body fat, what's even the point?</p><p> </p><p> So, should I keep pushing him as normal, or drop him down the card until he can get himself together?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> What alignment do you have Luger playing at the moment and who is he aligned with if anybody?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="NarrZiss" data-cite="NarrZiss" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Do you have any further ideas? Will the finals take place at a PPV? Which one? You could name the Cup after a special feature? Location (an international tour), special time (christmas, halloween etc.) or as an homage to a former wrestler / hall of famer like the Dusty Rhodes TT Classics or the Andre the Giant Batte Royal.<p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I plan on having the winner get a title shot at Wrestlemania 95% sure anyway.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="cappyboy" data-cite="cappyboy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What alignment do you have Luger playing at the moment and who is he aligned with if anybody?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Face, currently aligned with Sting and Barry Windham against the dastardly 4 Horsemen. At the moment he's feuding with an up-and-coming Vader, tho.</p>