Official "Booking Committee" Thread

Playing the art of war mod set in 1998. I’m trying to clean the wwe locker room up. So abyone getting popped for hard drugs or steroids is getting suspended and sent to rehab. Have the Legion Of Doom and obviously Hawk got done for hard drugs. He’s in rehab for 8 months. In the mean time I’ve discovered Animal and Vader have excellent chemistry as a team. Any ideas for a name?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Dave E Mac" data-cite="Dave E Mac" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Playing the art of war mod set in 1998. I’m trying to clean the wwe locker room up. So abyone getting popped for hard drugs or steroids is getting suspended and sent to rehab. Have the Legion Of Doom and obviously Hawk got done for hard drugs. He’s in rehab for 8 months. In the mean time I’ve discovered Animal and Vader have excellent chemistry as a team. Any ideas for a name?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Might not be very original, but I'd go with Legion of Doom 2000, especially if you're in 99' or close already, when calling everything "such and such 2000" was all the rage.</p><p> </p><p> It sounds much better than the real life LOD 2000.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="adi95" data-cite="adi95" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I looking for name for new CZW weekly show, any ideas?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Nobody have idea?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="adi95" data-cite="adi95" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I looking for name for new CZW weekly show, any ideas?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Jog my memory please. I'm not a big fan of hardcore/garbage wrestling so I may be off-base here. But isn't the company's full name Combat Zone Wrestling? Assuming I remember that correctly, I would go with something similiarly militaristic like Warpath or Battleground</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="cappyboy" data-cite="cappyboy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Jog my memory please. I'm not a big fan of hardcore/garbage wrestling so I may be off-base here. But isn't the company's full name Combat Zone Wrestling? Assuming I remember that correctly, I would go with something similiarly militaristic like Warpath or Battleground</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> My CZW product is similar to ICW product (Sports Entertainment + Hardcore) not old style ultraviolent wrestling and i need name similar to ICW Fight Club or WXW Shotgun.</p>

<p>Getting ready to start a Smokey Mountain Wrestling save using the 1994 Clash of the Titans mod. Even though the SMW product doesn't require storylines, I still want to use some to help with my booking so that I'm not just booking off the wall stuff all the time.</p><p> </p><p>

Problem is I dont know where to begin. I downloaded a huge storyline mod and went through it but couldn't come up with any starting storylines. Anybody have any ideas on some good ones to check out? Thanks</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="sportsfanmas" data-cite="sportsfanmas" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Getting ready to start a Smokey Mountain Wrestling save using the 1994 Clash of the Titans mod. Even though the SMW product doesn't require storylines, I still want to use some to help with my booking so that I'm not just booking off the wall stuff all the time.<p> </p><p> Problem is I dont know where to begin. I downloaded a huge storyline mod and went through it but couldn't come up with any starting storylines. Anybody have any ideas on some good ones to check out? Thanks</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Just watch the product, lol.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="sportsfanmas" data-cite="sportsfanmas" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Getting ready to start a Smokey Mountain Wrestling save using the 1994 Clash of the Titans mod. Even though the SMW product doesn't require storylines, I still want to use some to help with my booking so that I'm not just booking off the wall stuff all the time.<p> </p><p> Problem is I dont know where to begin. I downloaded a huge storyline mod and went through it but couldn't come up with any starting storylines. Anybody have any ideas on some good ones to check out? Thanks</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I’d go with the most basic stuff of arguing over a valet, or maybe just the whole I’m better than you stuff.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="sportsfanmas" data-cite="sportsfanmas" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Getting ready to start a Smokey Mountain Wrestling save using the 1994 Clash of the Titans mod. Even though the SMW product doesn't require storylines, I still want to use some to help with my booking so that I'm not just booking off the wall stuff all the time.<p> </p><p> Problem is I dont know where to begin. I downloaded a huge storyline mod and went through it but couldn't come up with any starting storylines. Anybody have any ideas on some good ones to check out? Thanks</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You see, that's the thing. </p><p> </p><p> You can get your storylines from just about anywhere: old wrestling shows on WWE Network and YouTube, movies, TV, books/plays. You are only limited by your own imagination!</p>

I'm currently playing at 1993 WWF.

Bull Nakano is my top woman's wrestler but also manages Akira Hokuto and Aja Kong. I'm looking for a tag team name for Hokuto and Kong as well as a stable name for all three. Any ideas?

I've run a similar group before under the name Joshi Strong Style. Not super creative, I know, but it works. You could also go Nakano-gun, especially if it's a heel stable.

<p>I'm TNA owner on a January 2005 mod and I have Steve Austin vs. Hulk Hogan headlining my November 2006 PPV.</p><p> </p><p>

Austin is 41 years old and injury prone, while Hogan is 53, so they're unlikely to be able to put on a classic in terms of in ring quality. Austin is 97 pop, Hogan 92. </p><p> </p><p>

Which match aim would you guys recommend using? Logic would dictate 'Once in a Lifetime', but 'spectacle' also looks like a useful option. I assume 'Steel the Show' refers to in-ring work alone and so wouldn't be valid for this.</p>

Guest Asaemon
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="AstonVilla" data-cite="AstonVilla" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm TNA owner on a January 2005 mod and I have Steve Austin vs. Hulk Hogan headlining my November 2006 PPV.<p> </p><p> Austin is 41 years old and injury prone, while Hogan is 53, so they're unlikely to be able to put on a classic in terms of in ring quality. Austin is 97 pop, Hogan 92. </p><p> </p><p> Which match aim would you guys recommend using? Logic would dictate 'Once in a Lifetime', but 'spectacle' also looks like a useful option. I assume 'Steel the Show' refers to in-ring work alone and so wouldn't be valid for this.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I would have used the safecard. Regular, longer than 16 minutes, slow build and call in ring. That usually works fine.</p>

<p>Its Nov 2021 and my Cult size USA based company has the opportunity to buy out PGHW. My motive to do it is to bring in all of the talented workers and gain a second area of PPV coverage. The argument against is that very few of the guys have US Overness, and my roster is already pretty bloated, up around 40 active wrestlers. </p><p> </p><p>

Aside from doing a brand split in which the Japanese workers just work Japan and keep my guys stateside, what would you suggest I do with the potential influx of talent?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Rayelek" data-cite="Rayelek" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Its Nov 2021 and my Cult size USA based company has the opportunity to buy out PGHW. My motive to do it is to bring in all of the talented workers and gain a second area of PPV coverage. The argument against is that very few of the guys have US Overness, and my roster is already pretty bloated, up around 40 active wrestlers. <p> </p><p> Aside from doing a brand split in which the Japanese workers just work Japan and keep my guys stateside, what would you suggest I do with the potential influx of talent?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Honestly what I would do is do the brand split and have some of the younger guys in Japan go to America and have some of the young American guys go to Japan so they can start to build swap territories so they build up their pop in both areas.</p>

Have an SMW save going, starting a Funks vs. Armstrongs storyline. Have Bob, Scott, Steve, and 1 more new signee on the Armstrong side. All I have on the Funk side is Terry and Dory Jr. Looking for 2 more to join the Funk side, preferably 2 that could pass as relatives to Terry and Dory. Looking to set up a Survivor Series style match at an upcoming show. Ideas?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="sportsfanmas" data-cite="sportsfanmas" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Have an SMW save going, starting a Funks vs. Armstrongs storyline. Have Bob, Scott, Steve, and 1 more new signee on the Armstrong side. All I have on the Funk side is Terry and Dory Jr. Looking for 2 more to join the Funk side, preferably 2 that could pass as relatives to Terry and Dory. Looking to set up a Survivor Series style match at an upcoming show. Ideas?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Depending on the year you could bring in Tommy Dreamer and Cactus Jack as Funk Allies and maybe not their relatives, or you could just pair them with some younger guys that could get the rub from helping the Funks. Also I would check their relationships and see if they have any proteges as that could be an easy plug and play.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="LiquidSwords" data-cite="LiquidSwords" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How do you all normally push Next Big Things? <p> </p><p> I'm playing a new SWF game and the only NBT I have is Spencer Spade. I would like him to be a main eventer soon since USPW is probably going to poach my main event.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It depends a bit on the strengths of the NBT but I've had my Main Eventers tag with them in make-shift matches using storylines like this (for a face NBT):</p><p> </p><p> 1) Babyface World Champ is not on the show that week</p><p> 2) Heel stable/Main Event Heel & friend attack the NBT's match on the show due to their frustration of not having the World Champ there</p><p> 3) World Champ is attacked the next week by heels and NBT rescues him</p><p> 4) Tag match between heels and World Champ and NBT</p><p> 5) Keep NBT involved in storyline by having him feud with heel's friend or accidentally cause the face to lose and then regain the title at various PPVs.</p><p> </p><p> I always find heel NBT harder to do that with so I've paired them up with time decline heels as either tag teams (or as managers). Get them involved in the mid-card title and raise its prestige to Main Event status and demand a World Title shot. Win or lose, it normally helps push them higher on the card.</p>