Mods By Fleisch

I don't know if the gimmicks are something you've worked on, but there are a lot of gimmicks that are rated 0 risk, 0 difficulty, and 0 subtly. This is fine on a mainstream product and will almost certainly guarantee a good gimmick rating for the worker. But when running a cult promotion and I want to give a worker a gimmick of corrupt cop, for example, 0/0/0 is going to fail for being too one dimensional - which it shouldn't be. This makes playing cult promotions unnecessarily difficult to play.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if the gimmicks are something you've worked on, but there are a lot of gimmicks that are rated 0 risk, 0 difficulty, and 0 subtly. This is fine on a mainstream product and will almost certainly guarantee a good gimmick rating for the worker. But when running a cult promotion and I want to give a worker a gimmick of corrupt cop, for example, 0/0/0 is going to fail for being too one dimensional - which it shouldn't be. This makes playing cult promotions unnecessarily difficult to play.

Yeah gimmicks are something I want to eventually get up to scratch. So much still to do but taking a break for the rest of weekend as stupidly burnt myself out. :D

Response to Matt... reputations are another thing on my list that still needs looking at.

Sorry Claxton! I shall add you to the list. I knew I'd forget someone.

Well I started a WWE game... jumped in and started negotiations on a few deals...

Went through to the first RAW... had to book 3 hours... NOPE. I really think I'd struggle to keep myself entertained doing 3 hours of RAW plus Smackdown each week.

Now thinking of a smaller company, maaaybe TNA.

edit... worth mentioning this is nothing against the mod of course... just generally I have no idea how people can book that much in one company.

Also the PPV ordering for WWE is slightly off.

Since 2010 WrestleMania has only been in March twice, it's more often April then two PPV's in May.

I'm guessing the reasoning you've put it in March is to space out 12 PPV's one for every month? So I guess this is only a minor thing.

Other than that, for 2016 you actually have Extreme Rules and Payback the wrong way around. Payback took place before Extreme Rules this year, you have Extreme Rules in April and then Payback in May. Again, I realise that currently they're in the same month and in the game it's separated out, but it's still the wrong way around.

Other than that I think the only thing I've noticed is Drew Galloway doesn't have WWE in his employment history.

Loving the data so far, can't wait for more worker pics... keep up the good work :)

Just throwing out a couple of opinions, I think Shane McMahon probably needs a boost in popularity, I think he is set to 45 across America which is a little low in my opinion. Also Brock Lesnar should probably be set to only wrestle on PPV's. You can still use him in angles on TV shows but he will only wrestle on PPV.

Could also maybe do this with the Undertaker?

I don't know if it's like this in the newly released beta version of the mod (I'm playing with a converted version of last month's 2013 mod), but I'm noticing WWE isn't drawing anywhere the amount they should be drawing.

Now, I don't know if it's a case of their popularity not being high enough, or the locations stuff being too bloated (too many locations that aren't used for wrestling. I'm debating creating a streamlined locations mod), but it's certainly something I wanted to bring up.

I don't know if it's like this in the newly released beta version of the mod (I'm playing with a converted version of last month's 2013 mod), but I'm noticing WWE isn't drawing anywhere the amount they should be drawing.

Now, I don't know if it's a case of their popularity not being high enough, or the locations stuff being too bloated (too many locations that aren't used for wrestling. I'm debating creating a streamlined locations mod), but it's certainly something I wanted to bring up.

In the new release WWE still don't get near the fans attending they do in real life. I've just boosted them to 83 overness in US and Canada and it makes little difference as they are still only getting around 4000 people to Raw.

Some Stardom Cuts Also Manami Toyota

http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w390/Handpora/Maaya_zpsfsvinfza.jpghttp://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w390/Handpora/Meiko_Satomura_zpsjqtgx7cc.jpghttp://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w390/Handpora/Mayu_Iwatani_zpsfllhjekr.jpghttp://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w390/Handpora/Manami_Toyota_zpsoxepeuk5.jpghttp://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w390/Handpora/Reo_Hazuki_zpsahfma30j.jpghttp://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w390/Handpora/Momo_Watanabe_zps3cp31wlg.jpghttp://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w390/Handpora/Rossy_Ogawa_zpsopkwrdpw.jpghttp://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w390/Handpora/Star_Fire_zpsmwni54ay.jpg

In the new release WWE still don't get near the fans attending they do in real life. I've just boosted them to 83 overness in US and Canada and it makes little difference as they are still only getting around 4000 people to Raw.

That's weird. I wonder if that was purposely done by Adam in this version, as that wasn't the case in 2013.

EDIT: Handpora, you can get rid of Maaya and Reo Hazuki - both have long since been out of wrestling.

That's weird. I wonder if that was purposely done by Adam in this version, as that wasn't the case in 2013.

EDIT: Handpora, you can get rid of Maaya and Reo Hazuki - both have long since been out of wrestling.

I did those cuts for my personal game and they are both in the company for the current database.

TNA are making money way too easy. They made 2million profit in two months. Is there a way to make it tougher for them since they are supposed to be struggling financially in real life? I'm not talking about crippling them so it's impossible for them to survive, but making 1mil a month seems too easy.

When did Reo Hazuki leave? I heard something happened in late 2015 where she had to be replaced in the Stardom 5 STAR GP but haven't seen anything to say she left the business. I'll get her set to out of the business if you can get me the source. :)

I'll delete Maaya from the data as I can't find anything on her since 2014.

TNA are making money way too easy. They made 2million profit in two months. Is there a way to make it tougher for them since they are supposed to be struggling financially in real life? I'm not talking about crippling them so it's impossible for them to survive, but making 1mil a month seems too easy.

I'll take a look but unsure what I can do as finances are linked to Popularity etc... and TNA are already set as D+ in the USA and between D- & E- everywhere else. I could drop them again but if people play as them, they shouldn't expect to be renewing many of their workers contracts because the company will be too small for them. I'll see what I can do with it.

EDIT: Having run a sim on TNA, they make less than $700,000 every month (still too much in my opinion). I tried dropping them a bit more in terms of popularity but they then went regional and got rid of half the roster. The TV, PPV and Sponsorship revenue is where the bulk of their money is coming from. I'm unsure what I can do to combat this without seriously screwing up the game world balance. Any suggestions from you guys?

You don't have to bump their popularity, just delete all arena data like I did and I have Raw attendance of 13,000 while using generic arenas (I guess AI is just too stupid to use proper arena size or there are not enough proper sized arenas in db)...

You don't have to bump their popularity, just delete all arena data like I did and I have Raw attendance of 13,000 while using generic arenas (I guess AI is just too stupid to use proper arena size or there are not enough proper sized arenas in db)...

I may have to seriously think about doing a new streamlined location file (not looking forward to that!)

I shall make it in a different database and then delete the old locations and import the new locations file when it is finished. Anyone got that map of where each state is in TEW locations for the US and Canada?

I can do a new locations database, if you'd like. I've already got all of Japan done, just need to do the other places.

Reo Hazuki left Stardom not too long after she was replaced in the 5*STAR GP (listed as due to "family reasons"). She's no longer on the Stardom roster on their website, and has quietly resigned and retired.

Thanks for all the CHIKARA info. Do you happen to have stats for those people you want added? I don't know who they are and don't have time to watch them so have no idea what stats to give them. Jimmy Hart is 72 and will be out of the business I should imagine within the first couple of months. I'll add him if I get time at the end.

That's fair enough about Jimmy - he was just someone I was intending on using in my first game that I noticed wasn't in, but he's obviously not a priority for the reasons you stated.

As for Tabarnak De Team, I'm not good with stats really, so someone else who has played the game more (and probably seen more of them than I have) could do a much better job of suggesting stats, but broadly (going by TEW's Quick Add) I'd consider them both to have Strong rumble stats, Average Technical, Weak High Flying, Strong Performance, Very Strong physical, Above Average Entertainment and maybe Average camera.

Popularity wise etc. I'm not sure, as I only really know them from a couple of matches in CHIKARA.

I can do a new locations database, if you'd like. I've already got all of Japan done, just need to do the other places.

Reo Hazuki left Stardom not too long after she was replaced in the 5*STAR GP (listed as due to "family reasons"). She's no longer on the Stardom roster on their website, and has quietly resigned and retired.

Excellent. Thank you. I'll set Reo as retired in the data. Think I'll keep her in the mod though as I really liked her and thought she had potential to be a great worker.