Mods By Fleisch

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if it's possible to put him in, but Chris DeJoseph, aka Big Dick Johnson, is the head booker for Lucha Underground rather than Chavo.

Had a cursory glance at the mod. Tremendous detail as usual. I wish I was wearing a hat so I could tip it to you, sir.

The 1st post has a new link to an additional 61 cuts. They sync up with the current data perfectly so all you have to do is add them to your people folder and they will show up in game.

I will release add-on packs like this until the entire picture pack is complete.

First off this is a cool database to see made so far.

NJPW is no longer in the NWA.

The NWA has a few obscure promotions that are extremely small. You can find them at the NWA website.

http://www.nwaringside.com/promotions/

TNA World Heavyweight Championship is wrongly named, here in the US it is still referred to as the TNA World Heavyweight Championship.

TNA has a deal to air TNA Impact Wrestling and TNA Xplosion on the Fight Network as of summer 2016. I am not sure about the timeslot however.

Xplosion Logo is outdated.

http://fightnetwork.com/news/6552154:fight-network-and-tna-impact-wrestling-enter-into-comprehensive-global-content-partnership/

I hope this helps.

First off this is a cool database to see made so far.

NJPW is no longer in the NWA.

The NWA has a few obscure promotions that are extremely small. You can find them at the NWA website.

http://www.nwaringside.com/promotions/

TNA World Heavyweight Championship is wrongly named, here in the US it is still referred to as the TNA World Heavyweight Championship.

TNA has a deal to air TNA Impact Wrestling and TNA Xplosion on the Fight Network as of summer 2016. I am not sure about the timeslot however.

Xplosion Logo is outdated.

http://fightnetwork.com/news/6552154:fight-network-and-tna-impact-wrestling-enter-into-comprehensive-global-content-partnership/

I hope this helps.

Thanks for this.

I know that NJPW isn't currently a member of the NWA, however I figured it was the only way to simulate how the NWA titles have regularly been defended on NJPW shows in the last year. I shall remove them from the NWA and for now the tiles will I guess just sit dormant. Might add Vendetta & Smokey Mountain to the data eventually so the belts can be defended somewhere.

This is a cool mod, and my first one that I've downloaded. Is it possible to change the starting year to start during the attitude era/monday night wars? I'm unable to figure out how. Thanks!

Go into the Editor and change the start date on the Database Info screen. It will give you a ton of errors and would require massive editing.

Thanks for this.

I know that NJPW isn't currently a member of the NWA, however I figured it was the only way to simulate how the NWA titles have regularly been defended on NJPW shows in the last year. I shall remove them from the NWA and for now the tiles will I guess just sit dormant. Might add Vendetta & Smokey Mountain to the data eventually so the belts can be defended somewhere.

You might also add one of the Texas promotions, as that is where a lot of NWA's bigger shows are, and the guys from Tennessee travel down there all the time. There is a craptop of NWA promotions in Texas, no less than three in Tennessee, and a few in Georgia, one in Australia.

Thanks for this.

Vendetta and Smokey Mountain are pretty much the best two promotions in the NWA currently.

Another promotion that could be cool to add to the data would be Reality of Wrestling. It's a small promotion from Houston, TX that is owned by Booker T. and is affiliated with Booker T's Wrestling School.

Referee John Cone has a ton of popularity. Seems to be this mod's version of Melina being set to male because this was a goof from one of the previous RWC mods, I believe. :p:D

Or is it that John Cone is one letter away from being John Cena? THE REF IS HERE! I'll get it changed.

To people who are asking if I'm adding certain promotions, the answer is no. If you wish to contribute the promotion and workers I will be happy to include it. Read the first post as to why I don't add promotions I know nothing about.

I ran NJPW as a touring promotion in TEW 2013. I had February and September off, moving New Beginning to the end of January and skipping the September event. It worked very well to simulate how NJPW actually runs, instead of having weekly events, I booked 2-3 "Road To" events leading up to each PPV, and a full series of shows for the BOSJ, G1 and World Tag League tournaments. Though, with the changes to how TV shows work, I don't know if it would still work out as well.

Yes, February and September as off months should work close enough to reality .

Yes, February and September as off months should work close enough to reality But you don't need do move New Beginning to January, as a tourning company can still have annual events during off-months.

Is that new for 2016? Because it wasn't possible in 2013 and earlier.

Since the mod is still in beta I'd just like to add a few suggestions.

Raise Eli Drake's entertainment skills significantly. The guy is gold on the mic! Just YouTube any of his promos and you'll be convinced he's better than a 51, a 62, and a 55.

Boost Lashley up in pop just slightly so he defaults to a Main Eventer instead of an Upper Midcarder. The guy will most likely be main eventing Slammiversary this year.

Speaking of Lashley, you should probably remove Bobby from his name. I've heard Dixie and some wrestlers say Bobby sporadically, but he's billed as just Lashley 99% of the time.

Hey man,

still messing with the data before starting a game, a ton of work was clearly done though...so props for that.

My "issue" or thought relates to the WWE Network. I'm not really sure how the new system works, and if being "free" vs "Subscription" effects size settings and so fourth. But I noticed WWE Network is sized "Very Big" in the U.S. Should that be?

It's one of the top five streaming services on the web, so it's obviously popular, but looking at other broadcasters makes me feel it's very overrated, size wise.

WWE Network has less than 2 million subscribers, compare that to FX network which is in 90 million homes, and saw 5.3 million watch the OJ Simpson shows premiere. More than two times the total possible viewers of WWE Network, yet FX is rated as small.

Although NXT is popular, as are a lot of it's top performers, I feel these settings will result in very exaggerated growth for both the promotion and it's performers.

Also compare WWE Network to USA Network, Raw has more weekly viewers than Network subscribers...yet is rated as "Medium".

Again, I don't know how being a subscription network effects things, but at first glance it looks off.

Loving the data so far though. :)