Mods By Fleisch

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="JoeC" data-cite="JoeC" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Are you planning on a Feb release?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Next update is end of the month</p>

Some thoughts on Impact as it stands in the January data (some of these may be more finicky than you care about):

-Petey Williams's contract is set to be Exclusive as a Road Agent, but he's wrestled a few matches on Impact recently, so he should probably be allowed to work in-ring.

-Rich Swann and Willie Mack have been teaming for a while, I feel like maybe they should be listed as a tag team.

-Jessicka Havok has a Havok alter-ego for Impact, but she's not set to be working under it.

-Katie Forbes should be managing RVD.

-Joey Ryan is set as a Heel - I think he's actually a Face.

-Ace Austin should probably have a higher Weasel gimmick score.

Various gimmick notes:

-Johnny Swinger should probably be working a Comedy gimmick rather than a Cocky one (I like Epic Failure, personally)

-Katie Forbes should probably be using a Babe gimmick rather than the one she currently has.

-Madison Rayne is working a Weasel gimmick - I think that a Cocky (or even better, Comedy) gimmick would be more appropriate. Fabulous Heel, maybe.

-Moose should probably have a Cocky gimmick rather than a Brute gimmick (I like Arrogant Heel).

-Taya Valkyrie seems to be playing more of a Weasel than a Cocky type. I'd go with Old School Heel.

-Joey Ryan should probably have a Comedy gimmick (Comedy Relief, maybe).

-Kiera Hogan should be Sidekick.

-Mahabali Shera maybe a Bad Ass gimmick.

-Josh Alexander should probably be working under what I would consider a Legitimate gimmick (Machine, probably), but his Legitimate rating is not very good.

-Fallah Bahh is probably using a Weirdo gimmick rather than a Simpleton one.

Thanks for all the feedback so far. I've not really done much updating yet but hopefully I can get a proper start tomorrow. Just depends how I feel when I wake up.

For those who missed it, there was never going to be a February update as RWC isn't a monthly update mod. Usually it is every 2/3 months for release (with rare exceptions).

I don't have a lot of time so for those asking me to add people to the data, unless I "flat stat" them, adding 10/15 workers could take a few hours to input them (watching interviews/matches, reading up on any bio's, searching for basic information such as age/debut/weight etc).

Anyone who has not been mentioned already WILL NOT be added - unless they hold a title in a currently active promotion. I don't care if "Indie Flip Carni-Kid #1000000" made an appearance at ROH, if they didn't win a title or aren't a big name, they won't be added this time around.

Anyone already requested MIGHT make it in, depending on 2 factors, 1 - the info is easy to find on them. 2 - I can gauge relative stats from a match.

The list I currently have to find info and watch matches for...

Ikuro Kwon

King Mo

Gino Medina

Douglas James

Doug Markham

Zero (CHIKARA)

Danhausen

Dulce Gardenia

Dani Luna

Levi Muir

Luther

Kota Minoura

Oji Shiiba

Kento Kobune

Saya Kamitani

Itsuki Hoshino

Maika

Giulia

Alexis Lee (Filipino wrestler)

Bill Collier

Dani J

Edge Stone

Ganon Jones Jr.

Schaff

Already added;

Zicky Dice

AJ Kirsch

Joe Nelson/Kid Lykos II

As always, thanks for the feedback.

I don't have a lot of time so for those asking me to add people to the data, unless I "flat stat" them, adding 10/15 workers could take a few hours to input them (watching interviews/matches, reading up on any bio's, searching for basic information such as age/debut/weight etc).

Anyone who has not been mentioned already WILL NOT be added - unless they hold a title in a currently active promotion. I don't care if "Indie Flip Carni-Kid #1000000" made an appearance at ROH, if they didn't win a title or aren't a big name, they won't be added this time around.

Anyone already requested MIGHT make it in, depending on 2 factors, 1 - the info is easy to find on them. 2 - I can gauge relative stats from a match.

The list I currently have to find info and watch matches for...

Ikuro Kwon

King Mo

Gino Medina

Douglas James

Doug Markham

Zero (CHIKARA)

Danhausen

Dulce Gardenia

Dani Luna

Levi Muir

Luther

Kota Minoura

Oji Shiiba

Kento Kobune

Saya Kamitani

Itsuki Hoshino

Maika

Giulia

Alexis Lee (Filipino wrestler)

Bill Collier

Dani J

Edge Stone

Ganon Jones Jr.

Schaff

Already added;

Zicky Dice

AJ Kirsch

Joe Nelson/Kid Lykos II

As always, thanks for the feedback.

Damn, just when I was gonna beg you to add Human Tornado to the data, Fleisch! :mad::mad::mad::p

Any love for Jenn Decker or Quinn McKay? Or would they just not be on this list as they aren't in-ring workers? Genuinely curious (especially seeing as they are just personalities), forget that I was just being a smart-ace :D

Unless she's been added under another name I don't believe Pieter (Tokyo Lattiina) from NJPW is in the data. She would be relatively easy to add stat wise as it's a very small manager with high sex appeal and nothing much else stats wise. She's half Japanese/ half Brasilian has excellent chemistry with the Tokyo Pimp Yujiro Takahashi and reportedly dates Bad Luck Fale in real life (another reason to hate that guy). Debut 2017. She's a go-go dancer. Judging from backstage photos she's on pretty good terms with a lot of people so I'd say she's well and truly social in game terms. She's by no means an essential add as she's not an in-ring talent but given she's in one of the major feds and seems to be a fixture now (she was at New Beginning in Osaka today for instance) she is probably someone who should be in at some stage. Apologies if I've missed her.in the data.

Some Stardom notes:

-Xia Brookside should be removed from the roster, hasn't wrestled there since july

-Andras Miyagi sould be removed from Oedo Tai

-Bea Priestley should be added to Oedo Tai

-Martina should be added to the promotion and to Oedo Tai

-Jamie Hayter should be added to the promotion and to Oedo Tai

-Bea Priestley and Jamie Hayter are Godesses of Stardom champions

-Jamie Hayter is SWA Undisputed Champion

-Should add new faction Donna del Mondo (Giulia, Maika and Syuri Kondo). Of these the only one in the database is Syuri. The other two are missing.

-Donna del Mondo are artist of Stadom champions.

-Angel Dust should be added to the promotion as "Zoey Skye".

-Saki Kashima should be moved from STARS to Oedo Tai

-Hazuki and Kagetsu should be set as retired.

-Leyla Hirsch should be added to the database and put on Tokyo Cyber Squad

-Saya Kamitani should be added to the database and put on STARS

-Itsuki Hoshino should be added to the database and put on STARS

I hope it helps :D

Just downloaded the mod last night and have spent a ton of time poking around the database and stuff checking things out. Had a few questions come to mind.

1. Are there any plans to add more promotions on? Only major ones I didn't see were Wrestling Revolver and Beyond.

2. Are you planning on taking this to TEW2020 when it releases?

Just downloaded the mod last night and have spent a ton of time poking around the database and stuff checking things out. Had a few questions come to mind.

1. Are there any plans to add more promotions on? Only major ones I didn't see were Wrestling Revolver and Beyond.

2. Are you planning on taking this to TEW2020 when it releases?

1. No new promotions will be added. I think it already has 50+ companies which is more than enough (I've never heard of Wrestling Revolver). The reason for this is because it is hard enough keeping those up to date (which they never are). Beyond used to be in but they were voted out in favour of another promotion as I work on a 1 in 1 deleted basis when it comes to promotions. People are free to create their own "add ons" for the data if they wish and release these. A good example I saw was someone adding the Danish wrestling scene that people could import.

2. Plans were to get it converted to TEW 2020 but until the game comes out, I'm not entirely sure.

In other news, there are currently 178 changes so far to the data.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Fleisch" data-cite="Fleisch" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>1. No new promotions will be added. I think it already has 50+ companies which is more than enough (I've never heard of Wrestling Revolver). The reason for this is because it is hard enough keeping those up to date (which they never are). Beyond used to be in but they were voted out in favour of another promotion as I work on a 1 in 1 deleted basis when it comes to promotions. People are free to create their own "add ons" for the data if they wish and release these. A good example I saw was someone adding the Danish wrestling scene that people could import.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That sounds really cool. Where do I find stuff like that to download?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jomosensual" data-cite="Jomosensual" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>That sounds really cool. Where do I find stuff like that to download?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This one allows you to import <a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=544593" rel="external nofollow">>>Women of Wrestling<<</a> into RWC.</p><p> </p><p> This one allows you to import <a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=544580" rel="external nofollow">>>The Danish Wrestling Scene<<</a> into RWC.</p><p> </p><p> Those are the only 2 I am aware of in terms of easy imports.</p><p> </p><p> For anyone who want's to know what has been changed so far, feel free to download the .pdf file. If it is green it means it has been done, if it is white, it means it is still to be done.</p><p> <a href="http://www.mediafire.com/file/dfuukejl5co8zrs/RWCC_-_20.3.pdf/file" rel="external nofollow">RWC March Updated To Do List.pdf</a></p>

I definitely think the TV channel expectations need to be dropped significantly. While wrestling is currently in a hole, if I am doing what actually happens in real life and getting emails from FOX saying they're not happy isn't really realistic. Plus it's starting to turn into TheWho's mod where everything WWE looks like s--- anyway. (Not an insult by the way)

If it's too much work before the next update, how do I make the change myself?

I definitely think the TV channel expectations need to be dropped significantly. While wrestling is currently in a hole, if I am doing what actually happens in real life and getting emails from FOX saying they're not happy isn't really realistic. Plus it's starting to turn into TheWho's mod where everything WWE looks like s--- anyway. (Not an insult by the way)

If it's too much work before the next update, how do I make the change myself?

The TV expectations will take time as every single broadcaster will need to be looked at in order to keep the balance - if you want to do that for your own game, that is what you will need to do. Ensure IWA:Midsouth aren't getting on networks they wouldn't be able to for example. It's not a case of just dropping Fox/USA expectations, it will be the entire file, which might see more promotions getting onto networks they never would in real life. There is talk of Fox not being happy with ratings anyway.

I'm not sure what you mean by everything WWE looks like s---. I've had people work on WWE and implemented nearly every fix the community have asked. I know you weren't trying to be insulting but at the same time, it's not really constructive criticism either as it doesn't help in fixing problems. If it's just because you can't get an A or A* show in your first month then that's good because WWE haven't put anywhere near that rating in... well I don't know when. If it is to do with roster positions, who needs a popularity boost? Taking into account that I don't select midcard/upper/main event, that is the game basing it around how many people they already have in that position so bumping someone may see them in the Upper midcard but might knock someone else down to Midcard. Is it stats? Who needs a boost? Again taking into account the rest of the roster. If I boost one person, it might mean I need to boost another 5 to keep the balance. These are all things I look at when determining boosts etc...

Not a rant, merely asking for more specifics and explaining the level of thought/work involved as I don't just boost wrestler A and that's it - done. It's also why I need constructive feedback to shape the mod and know where to start.

<p>So Simone Johnson is at the Performance Center now.</p><p> </p><p>

With your mod if I was making tweaks I would say that WWE workers are a tad down on stats especially psych. The settings require storytelling matches but you don't have many workers with stats to do that well. The scripting thing already limits performance max scores a tad and combined with lower stats it means too many of their matches are turkeys. We've all seen things like Black v Murphy and know that the workers have the ability it's just the poor booking that drags it down. Coupled with the fact sex appeal isn't rewarded in game as much as it probably is in the real world (Lana's continued employment sums up the real world) means that the WWE's general scores for in-ring are lower than what something like FOX requires. So I'd say some minor tweaks across the board with psych and a few in ring stats (people who are good brawlers tend to be down Rumble stats too much etc)- When you look at the indy guys they are often as good if not better than WWE Main roster talent and whilst for the top guys on the indys that's true it's probably not true in general - the WWE's booking and style limits the workers rather than the workers themselves being limited. The hard part is you don't want to go too far because it shouldn't be a place where 5 star matches are regular occurrences for the AI. TEW 2020 might have tweaks that allow you to better balance their performance. You've done a fine job within the limitations of the game itself.</p><p> </p><p>

One thing I've noticed in the mod is that Japan almost always turns into a slaughterhouse with a lot of Spinal injuries and the like that end careers. Not sure how the game determines how many Major injuries occur but perhaps you could tweak the permanent damage levels down on many of the injuries and/or reduce the number of devastating Spinal injuries to try to reduce that and better reflect reality. </p><p> </p><p>

With both the WWE and the Japanese scene your mod does a more than decent job and isn't a million miles off reality but could probably have a few tweaks at some stage.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Fleisch" data-cite="Fleisch" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The TV expectations will take time as every single broadcaster will need to be looked at in order to keep the balance - if you want to do that for your own game, that is what you will need to do. Ensure IWA:Midsouth aren't getting on networks they wouldn't be able to for example. It's not a case of just dropping Fox/USA expectations, it will be the entire file, which might see more promotions getting onto networks they never would in real life. There is talk of Fox not being happy with ratings anyway.<p> </p><p> I'm not sure what you mean by everything WWE looks like s---. I've had people work on WWE and implemented nearly every fix the community have asked. I know you weren't trying to be insulting but at the same time, it's not really constructive criticism either as it doesn't help in fixing problems. If it's just because you can't get an A or A* show in your first month then that's good because WWE haven't put anywhere near that rating in... well I don't know when. If it is to do with roster positions, who needs a popularity boost? Taking into account that I don't select midcard/upper/main event, that is the game basing it around how many people they already have in that position so bumping someone may see them in the Upper midcard but might knock someone else down to Midcard. Is it stats? Who needs a boost? Again taking into account the rest of the roster. If I boost one person, it might mean I need to boost another 5 to keep the balance. These are all things I look at when determining boosts etc...</p><p> </p><p> Not a rant, merely asking for more specifics and explaining the level of thought/work involved as I don't just boost wrestler A and that's it - done. It's also why I need constructive feedback to shape the mod and know where to start.</p></div></blockquote><p> I definitely didn't mean it as an insult. I mostly just noticed that when I play as AEW or an indie company the score for each match is pretty high, but when I do it in WWE it's ranked pretty low. I don't know enough about where stats should and shouldn't be as I haven't delved that far into the game. I know it's impossible to make it perfect and you have no idea how much I appreciate the effort you and TheWho make to get these out so often. If I notice specifics I'll be sure to bring them up though. Sorry about that.</p><p> </p><p> Just for my own game, what needs to be changed to make FOX happier with say a 60-70 ranked show?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Cult3" data-cite="Cult3" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I definitely didn't mean it as an insult. I mostly just noticed that when I play as AEW or an indie company the score for each match is pretty high, but when I do it in WWE it's ranked pretty low. I don't know enough about where stats should and shouldn't be as I haven't delved that far into the game. I know it's impossible to make it perfect and you have no idea how much I appreciate the effort you and TheWho make to get these out so often. If I notice specifics I'll be sure to bring them up though. Sorry about that.<p> </p><p> Just for my own game, what needs to be changed to make FOX happier with say a 60-70 ranked show?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Okay you would need to move to a really late timeslot to have them happy with that sort of show score. </p><p> </p><p> Some tactics you could try to up your show score for SMACKDOWN to avoid the wrath of FOX.</p><p> </p><p> The show needs like an 80+ score to be acceptable no matter what you cant stay in prime time so just move time slots to the one that's in the low 80s max.</p><p> </p><p> Move your attractive girls to SD and put them in 9 minute Eye candy matches against each other. Those tend to get a score between 70 and 76. It's a way of making your lower time filling matches not tank your shows score.</p><p> </p><p> Menace angles with people like Braun Strowman score high. The game rewards Menace angles better than most things. If you have people with good selling skills you can create an angle where a person with High menace beats down a person with good selling skills and it will get a good angle score </p><p> </p><p> Angles with really good mic workers. The way the settings are in ring will be a struggle but if you use the mic well you can get your show scores back up with well done talk segments. Get rid of scripts if you have guys with high mic skills as they will improve more without them and the scores will get better.</p><p> </p><p> NO MIDCARD MENS MATCHES. The scores will tank your show. With FOX being so trigger happy you kind of need to have Main Eventers beat your midcard or Upper/Midcard/Main event vs Upper/Midcard/Main Event Mens matches. It's just the maths of the way the scores get calculated. </p><p> </p><p> You really need 2 Good matches a show - a Main event and a back-up in case something goes amiss with the Main Event. It's easier to book RAW because with the extra hour you have a bit more freedom but on SMACKDOWN one really bad match can have a huge effect on your ratings and the sword of Damocles that is FOX cancelling the deal. Tag Matches are safer than singles matches unless you KNOW the guys don't have terrible chemistry. Don't throw people together in a team though unless you already have tested it on a pre-show - if they have bad chemistry as a team it will hurt the matches score.</p><p> </p><p> STORYLINES. Make sure you have storylines and that you keep them above the min level. I Normally do a Storyline for say the TAG titles and then just move people in and out of it rather than create new storylines. </p><p> </p><p> The Pre- Show </p><p> </p><p> There are two easy ways to improve your roster using the pre-show.</p><p> </p><p> 5 10 minute tag matches against local talent. 10 minutes is the sweet spot to improve skills and you can up the skills of your midcard and give them momentum by booking these bouts pre-show which don't count to your shows score. The better the skills of your midcard the better the scores will be when you job them to your upper and Main Eventers and because they will have had momentum from those pre-show matches they wont stall. I think of it as if you are replicating house show experience. Tag team bouts are especially good in that you can get a tag teams experience up at the same time as improving their skill-sets and momentum. It costs a little more to hire locals but it's the WWE so it's not like you don't have the money. </p><p> </p><p> 10 minute 8 person angle with mic skills. If you create an angle for 8 people mic skills as a permanent thing you can use it on the pre show. The people will get benefits from working said angles and their mic skills will improve over time. You can think of it as meet and greets with fans/ media interviews etc if you want to justify it in your mind. Same sort of thing for Menace, Selling etc - if you have people practice using their skills they improve allowing them to become more useful on the show proper so you could create angles which would replicate people training up on specific skills. </p><p> </p><p> B-Shows - It's like a supersized pre-show. You are free from the effects on your pop so you can have say 5 10 minute pre-show matches against locals and up to about 35 minutes of matchesand do 3 10 minute angles and 2 10 minute matches and 1 9 minute match on a B Show against locals and increase your guys skills.</p>

<p><em>Fun fact. You cannot book what happens on WWE Raw in real life on the 60% match ratio! I booked all matches & Angles that appeared on this weeks Raw - with their given time frames and here is what I got... about 121 minutes. The game want's 175 - 185 minutes.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Why don't I use minor angles to simulate ad breaks and replay scenes? I'm glad you asked... because following discussions a year - maybe longer, people thought WWE should have a 60% match ratio to make it more fun to book. As such, that is what it was set at.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Now had it been on the 40% that I originally planned on then I could have stuck in minor angles to simulate ad breaks and cut scenes such as replays etc... that have no bearing on the overall grade and thus I would have booked this weeks Raw perfectly.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Unfortunately, what I now have after adding said replays and ad breaks is a show with 41% wrestling that needs 60%. "Why the rant Fleisch?" Because I just spent 40 minutes tweaking a show to help see where I need improvements in WWE just for it to be a huge waste of my time.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>So I ask you (seeing as you'll all be playing the data) which of the following should be implemented;</strong></p><p> </p><p>

1) "Make it 40% as I want to book all the ad breaks and replays to make it in line with the current WWE product."</p><p>

2) "Leave it at 60%. I wanted a fantasy booking game, not the tedious monotony of becoming a real WWE Producer."</p><p>

3) "Make it 40% but there's no way I'll be booking ad breaks and angles. I'll fill the time with more matches, longer matches and more angles than WWE runs."</p><p>

4) "I want Raw to be dropped to 2hr 30 to simulate the ad breaks. And whilst your at it, drop all the other shows currently on TV for the same reason."</p><p>

5) "I don't care. I don't play as WWE."</p>

<p>My preference would either be reducing it to 2hrs30, or just leaving it as is.</p><p> </p><p>

The way I see it, you're booking the live show, not the TV broadcast. For the people watching your show live, they're seeing a full three hours, not sitting watching ad breaks.</p>