C-Verse: New Game Must Hires

Ross Henry is interesting. He definitely needs time in development, but not sure he would go with that starting popularity. he might be worth hiring as he's a very positive locker room influence, though his respect is pretty low at the start. He's probalby too conservative to join the SWF.

I tested this earlier, and (after lowering my risque) he's attainable on a development contract as SWF.

Findlay O'Farraday and Bulldozer Brandon Smith are two guys I have never really used in the past, but now they are a Tag Team, as American Demolition, in Japan. I like the idea of the big man tag team, and they are both on PPA deals and eligible to work in the USA. Them and The Ring Generals would both be great additions to any of the big 3 company's stagnant tag divisions.

Sadly Bulldozer won't sign with SWF because of the risque factor.

I tested this earlier, and (after lowering my risque) he's attainable on a development contract as SWF.

That's the key - you have to tweak the product. Someone who is Very Conservative won't sign with the SWF otherwise. And there are a number of good prospects who have that personality trait.

Archived