Mildly_Amusing's Mods

This is a 2013 mod. I feel like you should have mentioned that.

Sorry about that, I havent upgraded to TEW16 yet, although from the people who have converted it to TEW16 I havent heard many complaints beyond the obvious.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Deleted a bunch of stuff to clean up this thread.

Please do not post in this thread about other mods - they have their own threads, there's no need to use someone else's. If you're not posting about Mildly_Amusing's mod, you're in the wrong place.

Constructive criticism is fine, flat out flaming is not and will result in posts getting removed or people getting blocked from posting in this forum at all.

Deleted a bunch of stuff to clean up this thread.

Please do not post in this thread about other mods - they have their own threads, there's no need to use someone else's. If you're not posting about Mildly_Amusing's mod, you're in the wrong place.

Constructive criticism is fine, flat out flaming is not and will result in posts getting removed or people getting blocked from posting in this forum at all.

Thank you.

Overall I am enjoying the mod, my only suggestion would be to maybe think about turning on the organic bio feature, as some of the guys in NXT (only did a quick look over) have nothing in their bio. Just a personal preference and something that I do, but overall I am enjoying your work! Good job!

Thanks for this!

And remember, for every 100 or so members that appreciate your time and effort, you're going to find one salty individual (who most likely hasn't contributed anything back to the community so doesn't know what you went through to put out your mod).

Hey everyone I've been on vacation for 3 weeks haven't had a chance to get the game yet but I'll be getting home tomorrow and I only ever play real world mods. I was going to wait to start playing for Fleishs mod, but I'd love to play early. Any of you who have played this mod how is the US indie scene? Is it very playable cause I don't like playing with WWE.

Here are a few things for Lucha Underground (some are more or less important ;) )

Lucha Underground Owner is Robert Rodriguez

Son of Havoc is misspelled as Son of Havok

Cortez Castro is misspelled as Cortes Castro

Bengala and Ricky Marvin from AAA are the same person

Contracts missing:

Joey Ryan

Mariposa

Daga

PJ Black

Texano Jr

Taya Valkyrie

Dragon Azteca Jr.

Delavar Daivari

El Siniestro de la Muerte (El Mariachi Loco)

Kobra Moon

Justin Borden (Referee)

Melissa Santos (ring announcer)

Alter Egos missing:

Barrio Negro (Argenis)

Trece (Ricky Mandel)

I think they should also have a working agreement with AAA

Here are a few things for Lucha Underground (some are more or less important ;) )

Contracts missing:

Joey Ryan

Mariposa

Daga

PJ Black

Texano Jr

Taya Valkyrie

Dragon Azteca Jr.

Delavar Daivari

Kobra Moon

Justin Borden (Referee)

Alter Egos missing:

Barrio Negro (Argenis)

Trece (Ricky Mandel)

To buld on what is said above, Mariposa is Cheerleader Melissa, Kobra Moon is Thunder Rosa and Dragon Azteca Jr is Rey Horus.

Also, there are 2 Bengala's. The AAA/LU character is played by Ricky Marvin however CMLL alos have a wrestler by the name Bengala who is nothing to do with AAA/LU (his mask is slightly different also).

To buld on what is said above, Mariposa is Cheerleader Melissa, Kobra Moon is Thunder Rosa and Dragon Azteca Jr is Rey Horus.

Also, there are 2 Bengala's. The AAA/LU character is played by Ricky Marvin however CMLL alos have a wrestler by the name Bengala who is nothing to do with AAA/LU (his mask is slightly different also).

Done some Twitter searching, looks like AAA swapped out Ricky Marvin with an unknown person (I've seen Super Nova's name put forward but that was one tweet).

Done some Twitter searching, looks like AAA swapped out Ricky Marvin with an unknown person (I've seen Super Nova's name put forward but that was one tweet).

You're right. It does seem Super Nova has been handed the gimmick (Cagematch also says this). I done a bit of digging myself after your post.

Contracts missing:

Joey Ryan

Mariposa

Daga

PJ Black

Texano Jr

Taya Valkyrie

Dragon Azteca Jr.

Delavar Daivari

Kobra Moon

Justin Borden (Referee)

Alter Egos missing:

Barrio Negro (Argenis)

Trece (Ricky Mandel)

That's weird both Joey Ryan and PJ Black definitely had LU contracts in the TEW 2013 database I imported. And there was definitely a AAA/LU Working Agreement :S I guess I'll need to look out for other missing stuff too. I appreciate the help. Thanks :)

tip for you I just looked in the mass edit. You can filter by size and you can mass edit by body type. So it is not perfect but it helps. For example you filter by big heavyweight. Not all of them but some of them are flabby body type. So it should help you knock out more than one at a time. Since you are filtering my sizes you can divide and conquer and list it easier

It's a great mod but there are some errors. Example:

The Rising stable in TNA doesn't exist.

Axl Rotten isn't dead.

The card placements are all screwed up in WWE (the Enhancement Talents are Simon Gotch, Karl Anderson and Apollo Crews).

The WWE Hall of Fame has errors, people that haven't been inducted in it but are in the mod include the New Age Outlaws, Daniel Bryan and Christian.

Billy Gunn is still in WWE.

And that's all I could find

to whomever said Chase Owens is not in New Japan:

have you been watching at all? You are aware he's booked for a summer tour, aren't you?

Chase Owens hasn't wrestled for NJPW since November and isn't scheduled for any "summer tour" as far as I know. Have YOU been watching at all?

It's a great mod but there are some errors. Example:

The Rising stable in TNA doesn't exist.

Axl Rotten isn't dead.

The card placements are all screwed up in WWE (the Enhancement Talents are Simon Gotch, Karl Anderson and Apollo Crews).

The WWE Hall of Fame has errors, people that haven't been inducted in it but are in the mod include the New Age Outlaws, Daniel Bryan and Christian.

Billy Gunn is still in WWE.

And that's all I could find

Axl Rotten is dead and Billy Gunn got released last year.

Archived