Tips on getting A matches?

<p>Give a sacrifice to the wrestling Gods.</p><p> </p><p>

No seriously if you want consistent 5* matches you just have to spend money/time on promoting high skilled entertaining workers.</p><p> </p><p>

Meaning if you find a gem push him/her to the moon and get them over as you can. Make sure their skill set matches your product. A high flyer in a modern/daredevil product can get A* matches but if your product is all realism look for brawlers and so on.</p><p> </p><p>

If your product is pop over performance you just need to get them over and make sure they have charisma. Then put them into the ring with another over and skilled worker.</p><p> </p><p>

Either way if you want more of a sure thing spend money on hiring a major band for your events if you can afford.</p>

<p>"Make sure their skill set matches your product."</p><p> </p><p>

Is this a thing? I never can tell. I know that certain products give penalties to certain top row skills but the product analysis doesn't say more than that. Will a match between two high flyers actually get graded better with a product with high levels of daredevil versus medium?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Tag01" data-cite="Tag01" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43041" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>"Make sure their skill set matches your product."<p> </p><p> Is this a thing? I never can tell. I know that certain products give penalties to certain top row skills but the product analysis doesn't say more than that. Will a match between two high flyers actually get graded better with a product with high levels of daredevil versus medium?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Well it depends on other factors but generally yes.</p><p> </p><p> For example if your Product is Key Feature Realism/Hyper Realism and you put two high flyers out there that have no submission, chain/mat wrestling skills their matches wont be as good as two different guys wrestling with high sub/chain/mat skills.</p><p> </p><p> Likewise those same two high fliers in a promotion with daredevil/modern/lucha key features would most likely score a much higher rating.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mitsukaikira" data-cite="mitsukaikira" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43041" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Quit trying to get an A match. The second you stop actively trying to score that mythical A, you'll get one.<p> </p><p> Chemistry, overness, product, and road agent notes. These will help, or hinder, that grade.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Interesting. I got an A match with Shawn besting Owen and yokozuno. But when Shawn wrestles taker it gets like a B</p>

Archived