question about secret feature

I just entered 2020 in my game.. and is the secret feature been taken out or modded any so there's a chance it my happen more or less? Im getting anxious/nervous about seeing it happen to my company lol. I know there was a big stink about it and what it was. Just not sure if that effect the outcome or if it was removed. And please no one actually say what it is in this thread. I would hate to see that whole scenario rehashed. I was just curious.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="vampmon" data-cite="vampmon" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43070" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If you're that worried about it just back up the save once an in game month or something?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Don't think this will help - from what I recall it's been stated that at the start of a game it's randomly decided if/when the secret feature will happen.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="vbase" data-cite="vbase" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43070" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What is this secret feature anyway?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2169173&postcount=285" rel="external nofollow">http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2169173&postcount=285</a></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="thadian" data-cite="thadian" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43070" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I wish it could be disabled, personally.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Same here. I know that if it did happen in one of my saves, I'd quit and delete the save.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Gungner" data-cite="Gungner" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43070" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Same here. I know that if it did happen in one of my saves, I'd quit and delete the save.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> why, its realistic. I mean it could realistically happen in the WWE. To me it would be no different than playing a real world mod in a month if it happened in real life.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Gungner" data-cite="Gungner" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43070" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Realistic or not, I'd still prefer the option to disable it. <p> Lots of other realistic features can be disabled, for those who "are only interested in fantasy booking".</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I mean 1 out of 750 chance of happening decided at the beginning of a save occuring within 15 years. That's quite low odds. </p><p> </p><p> You could realistically play this game for years and never see the feature occur.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Gungner" data-cite="Gungner" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43070" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Realistic or not, I'd still prefer the option to disable it. <p> Lots of other realistic features can be disabled, for those who "are only interested in fantasy booking".</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I would be cool with this</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Peria" data-cite="Peria" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43070" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I just wish we could force it. It'd spice up the game.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I think there used to be a cheat code you could use, but I'm not sure if it is still active.</p>

Archived