Do events do better numbers if you put certain people on the show

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="chapmaer" data-cite="chapmaer" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43337" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>so for example you would get a higher buy rate with some guys if they main event over others and dose star quality impact it?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This is currently only true for figureheads, which tell you on the location screen what the attendance and viewership will be with or without the figurehead on the show.</p><p> </p><p> Also, this is a question that should be in the stickied 'Living FAQ' thread. Please post all future questions there.</p>

There is alot of factors actually. The easiest way is padded your show. Stick angles you know will do well around the main event. Example: 2 interviews,2 entrances,2attack,2warm ups then main event 1vs1 match then celebration then recap show video then some other angle. It is gaming the system but it works. Put the angles major success,at least 5mins,both people on screen if both people are in angle. You will never have to worry about shows again. If you are worried about time. Simply turn off booking times. I play the game for different reason than most people. I have done booking the stars,challenging,goals, fantasy booking, and everything else. I rather write wrestling stories over tew that way these days. I play the game to setup federations and pump out stars all over the place. So I'm a training camp for the world.

There is alot of factors actually. The easiest way is padded your show. Stick angles you know will do well around the main event. Example: 2 interviews,2 entrances,2attack,2warm ups then main event 1vs1 match then celebration then recap show video then some other angle. It is gaming the system but it works. Put the angles major success,at least 5mins,both people on screen if both people are in angle. You will never have to worry about shows again. If you are worried about time. Simply turn off booking times. I play the game for different reason than most people. I have done booking the stars,challenging,goals, fantasy booking, and everything else. I rather write wrestling stories over tew that way these days. I play the game to setup federations and pump out stars all over the place. So I'm a training camp for the world.

Are you sure you didn't post in the wrong thread?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="chapmaer" data-cite="chapmaer" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43337" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>i just wondered so i can know if certain guys are drawing as champ</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Drawing as champion even in real life is not an exact science. You would need to check their specific segment ratings for starters. If those are in line with where you want your show to be than they are doing fine.</p><p> </p><p> As far as drawing the way you'd check who is the actual top draw for a show in real life is checking the merchandise sales. You can do that in TEW if you go the custom merchandise route. It will tell you if someone is selling merch.</p><p> </p><p> If they are selling merch and their segment ratings and main event matches are up to your standards quality wise than you have yourself a good champ.</p><p> </p><p> The meta comparison is that if a champion's main event matches are increasing your company's popularity then they would draw more fans to the arena the next show. Thus making them a drawing champion.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="d12345" data-cite="d12345" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43337" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Drawing as champion even in real life is not an exact science. You would need to check their specific segment ratings for starters. If those are in line with where you want your show to be than they are doing fine.<p> </p><p> As far as drawing the way you'd check who is the actual top draw for a show in real life is checking the merchandise sales. You can do that in TEW if you go the custom merchandise route. It will tell you if someone is selling merch.</p><p> </p><p> If they are selling merch and their segment ratings and main event matches are up to your standards quality wise than you have yourself a good champ.</p><p> </p><p> The meta comparison is that if a champion's main event matches are increasing your company's popularity then they would draw more fans to the arena the next show. Thus making them a drawing champion.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I think you are a sports entertainment fan. Everything you said is a way to run a successful company. Great in ring talent who don't draw money can be a way too. The best worker always get the belt to me. Sadly not everybody feels that way.</p>

I think, simply put, that if you have "the right guy" for your company style at the top you'll pull better match ratings and, thus, better show ratings.

Better show ratings = more popularity. More popularity = better attendances.

That said, each style of wrestling has different goals to meet that should get you where you want to go. Overall, though, promotion popularity is the most surefire way to pull better attendances, and the only way to get up your popularity is to hire, or at least stack your main event, with guys that are best for your style.

Sports entertainment or not, individual worker popularity plays a part in how guys perform...but in a sports entertainment style fed it's much more crucial to sustain continued growth.

Archived