PPV Broadcasters

Is it possible to have a PPV shown on multiple Broadcasters?

Like, if you have a network and an independent PPV deal... Can the show be shown on both? I'm having an issue where the game refuses to let me due to the two networks having coverage clashes... Is there a way around that?

As the previous poster stated you cant show PPV on two broadcasters in the same region.

So you can have one that shows in all of USA, and one that shows in the UK.

But you couldn't have one that shows in USA,UK and Tri state as the USA one covers it

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Gungner" data-cite="Gungner" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43482" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yes, you can have multiple deals with covering the same regions. <p> But you cannot pick them all to broadcast the event, when you pick your broadcasters before the event. There cannot be clashing coverage.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I didn't know this when I signed deals with multiple providers until it came time to choosing who will air my PPV. Now I have a broadcaster I never air with, does that second broadcaster I don't use cost me or make me money? I want to use the editor to get rid of them if it costs me money.</p>

I didn't know this when I signed deals with multiple providers until it came time to choosing who will air my PPV. Now I have a broadcaster I never air with, does that second broadcaster I don't use cost me or make me money? I want to use the editor to get rid of them if it costs me money.

I don't think there's any negative in having a broadcaster you never use. But you can try negotiating with them to cancel the deal.

Archived