Would anyone be interested in...

Updated RaveX? I've done SO MUCH editing on their data that I thought other people may want it. It's no way near the regular RaveX update, but it's definately a significant change. It should be finished in a few days. I started by updating WWE; brand changes, title changes, firings/hirings etc. That got my working on TNA, then eventually I ended up editing ALL workers with C- and above overness in the U.S.! For the most part the Puerto Rico overness problem is fixed. Also, strong style is reduced (and in some cases ie. Samoa Joe increased) for some workers so its no longer a chain wrestling duplicate. Most over workers have updated pictures that I've collected. I don't know about any other promotions besides WWE and TNA, so I've not updated many contracts. I've done a tiny bit on CZW however by adding Joker and updating champions. Also, all statuses have been fixed; this means there's more active wrestlers that should have been like that in the first place that weren't, people like Jericho are 'On Hiatus' and deceased and left the business workers have mostly been removed or had their status changed. I'll try and list the major changes here, not from a log or anything, just off the top of my head, so slightly inaccurate: [u]WWE[/u] Hired James Gibson (as Jamie Noble) Hired Andrew Martin (as Test) Hired Shannon Moore Hired Mark Canterbury (as Henry O. Godwin) (despite it not being official yet) Hired Kevin Fertig (as Mordecai) (despite it not being official yet) Hired Charlie Haas Hired Chuck Palumbo Hired Marty Wright (as The Boogeyman) Hired Dustin Rhodes (as Goldust PPA contract) Hired The Rock (set as Inactive though) (done because he's on RAW superstars page, wwe.com) Hired CM Punk (this is incorrect, but I want him in WWE at the start instead of OVW) Hired Johnny Jeter (as Johnny) Hired Ken Doane (as Kenny) Hired Nick Mitchell (as Mitch) Hired Mike Mondo (as Mikey) Added Nick Nemeth (as Nicky) Hired Johnny Swinger (as Johnny Parisi) Hired Chris Chavis (as Tatanka) Hired Todd Shane Hired Mike Shane Hired Shawn Daivari (as Daivari) Added Shelton's Mama Hired Matt Striker Hired Kristal Released Rosey Released Romeo Released Antonio Released John Toland Released Chad Wicks Released Juventud Released Heidenreich All workers stats updated Strong style stat partially fixed Updated overness levels (including Puerto Rico overness fix) Updated champions Updated tag teams Updated stables Statuses edited/fixed [u]OVW / DSW[/u] Made CM Punk WWE Made Marty Wright WWE (as The Boogeyman) Released Chris Cage Made Johnny Jeter WWE (as Johnny) Made Ken Doane WWE (as Kenny) Made Nick Mitchell WWE (as Mitch) Made Mike Mondo WWE (as Mikey) Made Johnny Swinger WWE (as Johnny Parisi) Made Todd Shane WWE Made Mike Shane WWE [u]TNA[/u] Released Sonny Siaki Released Apolo Made Shannon Moore WWE Hired Steve Borden (as Sting) Hired Gail Kim Hired Jackie Gayda (unless she was there already? :confused: :p ) Released Sean Waltman (unless he wasn't there anyway? :confused: :p ) All workers stats updated Strong style stat partially fixed Updated overness levels (including Puerto Rico overness fix) Updated champions Statuses edited/fixed [u]CZW[/u] Hired Joker Updated champions [u]Elsewhere[/u] Statuses edited/fixed All C- and above overness in the U.S. workers' stats updated All C- and above overness in the U.S. workers' Strong style stat partially fixed All C- and above overness in the U.S. workers' Updated overness levels (including Puerto Rico overness fix) All of the above is included. There's probably stuff I've forgot to mention. There's definately going to be some mistakes. The only deceased worker was Eddie Guerrero. I removed him, as I feel that status is for recording who has deceased once the game is started. He was irrevelant to any new game. Almost all workers that were listed as having 'Left The Business' have been set to On Hiatus or have been made active if I feel they are. Left the business, like deceased, serves no purpose in the game. Bret Hart, despite clearly never being able to wrestle again has been made semi-active, simply because he's my favourite of all-time and I want to hire him in my game (miracle ;) ). If it turns out people [I]do[/I] actually want to download this I'll make a copy and set him to Retired again. Strong style like I said above was converted to be a copy of chain wrestling by RaveX. This will be partially fixed. This will improve people like Samoa Joe and make people such as Nunzio worse in Strong style. Most of the over female workers with high looks have had their star quality reduced. Most pictures have been updated for WWE. Reply if you want a copy of this data once I'm done. :) I'll add stuff to this topic if I realise I've forgotten something, or made significant changes.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am also instersted in this as well and just a note that I saw you said the only decsead wrestler was Eddie but Johnny Grunge of Public Enemy did pass away I belive like a month ago or a little longer so he should also be removed just thought I let you. But I would love a copy I have been wanting an updated version for a while.

Yep, that was ironically the very first thing I updated. By the way, remember I started this to be an update for myself, not for the public, which means it shouldn't really be hyped or anything. I should have really just released it when I finished without warning. :p [u]Left to do:[/u] - Around 70 workers from my main list to update - Check through the strong style stat for everyone - Double-check WWE and TNA non-wrestler stats - Look for any final pictures that are important - Go through left out workers due to status changes etc - Go through any important workers that are under C- overness in the USA - Testing - Roster update attempts for the smaller promorions (I'll need help - e.g. promotions' sites). This also includes updating titles and stables. [u]Other possibilites:[/u] - Separation between the hardcore and brawling stats for all over workers as they are currently identical - Updated worker descriptions. [U]Other notes[/U] Carmen Electra and Dennis Rodman both removed. They're too famous to realistically ever be in any company again or for any significant period of time. WWE-TNA war pact added. I didn't know whether to do it, but the Shannon Moore-stealing incident and TNA's Thursday's slot pushed me towards doing it. WWE-ROH working agreement. Thought it was necessary. The Rock is classed as retired. I'm unsure of another status that suits him (I set him as inactive before that). WWE Smackdown! has become WWE Friday Night SmackDown! Added WWE Hardcore, WWE European, WWE Light Heavyweight, WCW Television and WCW Hardcore as inactive titles for WWE. 'Big Momma' gimmick created for Thea Vidale AKA 'Shelton's Mama'. I wish I could add WWE Saturday Night Main Event. Hopefully that will become an option after another patch? I'll be putting the point list thing that I use (explained in my thread in the suggestions forum) along with it. It will have a full list of all workers that can work in the USA, that are active, semi-active, or on hiatus. It will have points for Sports Entertainment/Hardcore/Cutting Edge and also Pure/Hybrid. Any requests for me to add to the data anyone?

[QUOTE=njgio]I wish I could add WWE Saturday Night Main Event. Hopefully that will become an option after another patch?[/QUOTE] Do they have a contract for more then just that first one? NBS finished last becasue of it's poor ratings so if they didn't have a contract for more then one it may not be back. And were ya gonna add it as a TV show or Event? Shannon Moore wasn't really stolen from TNA as he never had a contract with them. And just because they have a better slot now doesn't mean they are at war. I'd hold off on that till they start stealing more workers from each other.

[QUOTE=njgio]I wasn't going to add it. You can't add monthly events as well as TV shows on TEW2005.[/QUOTE] Oh ok, I though you were saying you were gonna add it as a weekly show. My bad. Can you do more then one event a month in TEW? I've never tried. If you can, you could just add it as a extra event in march(smaller sized one to reflect it being on TV).

A large event is nowhere near as good as a TV show as it is only seen by the live audience. PPV would probably be a better match. Besides, it may not even happen next month due to the poor ratings, so this may not matter anyway.

[QUOTE=njgio]A large event is nowhere near as good as a TV show as it is only seen by the live audience. PPV would probably be a better match. Besides, it may not even happen next month due to the poor ratings, so this may not matter anyway.[/QUOTE] they announced that the next SNME will be July. I think the poor rating was bad timing considering the NCAA Tournament is going on.

The best way to simulate Saturday Night's Main Event is to put as a show aired on Saturday, taped on Saturday. Then, whenever you get to Saturday, set it to be taped on Friday. Once Saturday's gone, set it back to be taped on Saturday. Repeat until you get to a week where you actually want to hold one.

[QUOTE=Jehovah]The best way to simulate Saturday Night's Main Event is to put as a show aired on Saturday, taped on Saturday. Then, whenever you get to Saturday, set it to be taped on Friday. Once Saturday's gone, set it back to be taped on Saturday. Repeat until you get to a week where you actually want to hold one.[/QUOTE] Not a bad idea, if it was monthly or something, but since it seems they'll be doing it like 4 times a year, it might just be better to add it as a PPV event.

[QUOTE=Jehovah]The best way to simulate Saturday Night's Main Event is to put as a show aired on Saturday, taped on Saturday. Then, whenever you get to Saturday, set it to be taped on Friday. Once Saturday's gone, set it back to be taped on Saturday. Repeat until you get to a week where you actually want to hold one.[/QUOTE] Actually it seems to me that this would be a better system if we could also take the tapings weren't aried as part of SNME and compile them into things like the WWE Confirmed Hits and Best of Whatever Talent video series the E used to do with Colosseum Video in its F days.

Archived