<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Gungner" data-cite="Gungner" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44061" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Will you always lose money, or can you actually win a lawsuit?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The lawsuit can fail and nothing will happen</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="HoganKnowsLeast" data-cite="HoganKnowsLeast" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44061" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So it's one of those things where you just have to wait and see what happens?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> yeah basically. But if you fire them for something you 100% know is stupid (like farting backstage) usually the lawsuit works</p>

yeah basically. But if you fire them for something you 100% know is stupid (like farting backstage) usually the lawsuit works

I fired Grand Master Sexay after he punched a fan and he won the lawsuit. So, assault isn't a sackable offence...

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jean-vic" data-cite="jean-vic" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44061" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I fired Grand Master Sexay after he punched a fan and he won the lawsuit. So, assault isn't a sackable offence...</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah because if he punched a fan it was most likely in self defense. CM Punk has turned around and decked fans right in the face for grabbing his shoulder too hard.</p>

Yeah because if he punched a fan it was most likely in self defense. CM Punk has turned around and decked fans right in the face for grabbing his shoulder too hard.

That isn't made clear in the story, though. It merely says that the worker antagonises a fan, argument breaks out and then the worker hits the fan. If it said the fan swung first, I wouldn't have fired him.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jean-vic" data-cite="jean-vic" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44061" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>That isn't made clear in the story, though. It merely says that the worker antagonises a fan, argument breaks out and then the worker hits the fan. If it said the fan swung first, I wouldn't have fired him.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I forgot how the game puts it in context.....maybe something you could bring up to Adam? Because that sounds like a clean cut slam dunk in your favor.</p>

Archived