Book my avatar in a match?

Hi guys, longtime wrestling fan but very inexperienced TEW player here. I've started a new game and I involved owner/booker avatar in a feud. All is well except I can't figure out how to make my avatar available for booking in a match. He is active, set as authority figure but has wrestler among his roles, and so on. What am I missing?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Double M" data-cite="Double M" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44067" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hi guys, longtime wrestling fan but very inexperienced TEW player here. I've started a new game and I involved owner/booker avatar in a feud. All is well except I can't figure out how to make my avatar available for booking in a match. He is active, set as authority figure but has wrestler among his roles, and so on. What am I missing?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;">I believe if you set him as a Personality for the push he will be able to wrestle then.</span></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DevilofNG" data-cite="DevilofNG" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44067" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yeah, any of the regular in ring pushes( Main Event, Upper, Midcard, Lower, Opener, Enhancement) will work as well as Women's Division or Occasional Wrestler. I tend to go with Occasional for my avatar when I want him to wrestle.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You don't even need to this. </p><p> On the booking screen, there is this button that says "Filter: Active Roster". If you click on it, it changes to "Filter: Entire Roster". You can then pick any member of your roster unless they have the "never involve in-ring" clause in their contract.</p>

Archived