Sequence wrestling?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Winter8905" data-cite="Winter8905" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44397" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Erm selling would 10...flashy would be high, athleticism would be high, probably ariel would be high. Psycology would be like 10.<p> </p><p> It's not really wrestling is it... it's just spots.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Im guessing you watched the first 20 seconds then posted, the video isnt all that none selling fast paced action. Alot of the wrestlers in the video and that use these 'spots' are considered the best wrestlers in the world.</p>

<p>It’s not a stat as much as a company style (modern). Maybe flashiness but that’s about it</p><p> </p><p>

All out matches, steal the show, and other road notes would be more indicative of this than any wrestler stats. On one hand I do wish there was some kind of a pacing stat to simulate workers who seemingly only know one gear, but I imagine it’s not in for the same reason the individual intensity and stiffness stats got removed.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Winter8905" data-cite="Winter8905" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44397" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Erm selling would 10...flashy would be high, athleticism would be high, probably ariel would be high. Psycology would be like 10.<p> </p><p> It's not really wrestling is it... it's just spots.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Parts of matches have no-selling spotfests, I never saw a match longer than 10 minutes that was what you described in it's entirety.</p><p> </p><p> To answer your question, OP, high Aerial, Flashiness and Athleticisism. For ultra realism at least decent brawling/puro for the actual moves and and a bit of chain too. </p><p> </p><p> The product would have either Modern, Daredevil or Lucha at at least heavy.</p>

Archived