After a recent turn of events on my CZCW save it got me thinking about talent raids. Workers being taken from you in a short space of time or you yourself raiding another promotion .

What are your most notable examples of both sides of raids?

For me,the worst one is with CZCW currently in Nov 17.

At the start of the save I expected to be raided for a couple of months. guys like Fox Mask, Frankie Perez, Donnie J and Masked Cougar all got taken. I went a good 18 months without many leaving on writtens, tours I could work around.

However in the last couple of months I've been raided pretty heavily, especially by a recently National NOTBW.

The last couple of months alone

Crocket Tubbs - Signed by NOTBW (his partner Threepwood injured for a year)

Pavel Vanzchia - signed by NOTBW (His partner Bryan Holmes injured for a year)

Jefferson Stardust - signed by NOTBW- one of my best guys.

Marval Malloy - signed by tcw (His partner Storm still signed..)

Greg Black - signed by NOTBW

Greg Gauge - Signed by BHOTWG

Thrill Seeker - signed by NOTBW.

2018 I should reach cult and I'll be looking to do a little raiding of my own!!

<p>BCG. Lost half of my tag teams, some key gaijins(mostly to BHOTWG) and the sole reason I kept Funakoshi is that I cheated to have him be loyal.</p><p> </p><p>

The one tag team I find mind-boggling that hasn't been stolen is Miura & Yoshizawa since they constantly steal the show from Torii, Okamoto and Funakoshi.</p><p> </p><p>

I also remember a pretty bad PWG save where I lost Chuck Taylor, Ricochet, The Young Bucks, Roderick Strong, Brian Cage and Adam Cole to WWE/AAA/NJPW one week before BOLA.</p>

I just had Mimic signed by SWF 2 weeks after he came back from an 8 month injury, I always liked Mimic and wanted to see how far I could push him, give him the old Raven gimmick kinda. But nope he's gone

Rod Sullivan got signed by RAW.. so not a good end of the year for me adding them on top of all of the other departures,

I, however have just turned Cult, which is annoying as if it was a little earlier I could have kept most of the guys I lost.

I'm doing a little bolstering of my own, a little raid of my own.

Duane Stone , Matthiew Keith !! (one of my shortlisted guys from the start of the game), Roderick Remus, Sonny Wildside, Ozzie Golden,Acid 2, half of them will be put with tag partners.

When you reach cult the minute you try and hand out written contracts you will lose all your top guys. The big feds will predatorily hire your guys just because you want them. When my RtG fed hit cult and I tried to sign all my non-jobbers to written contracts, USPW, TCW, SWF, and NOTBPW all offered writtens to my top guys and I lost 8 of my best workers.

In a game where i am xfw (custom tarentino led promotion) I have had my champion stolen by wwf twice. Ron Simmons and then sid vicious. Hoping to hold onto warrior and vader... And my up and comers rock, booker t and kane. Not to mention Jericho and a whole bunch of up and upper mid card up and commers... I lost a whole host of bidding for people though too

Playing AAA, I'm thankful to say that it doesn't happen often, and when it does, the two big companies will often let go some of their big women wrestlers to make room, so I sign them and feed on their overness.

Of the two, NOTBPW is REALLY annoying. What they like to do is release one of their people and sign mine. I sign said wrestler who was cut, use them for about 3 months, and the NOTBPW steals them back!

Still, I'm consoled by the fact that there's a good chance they go out of business, and then I snag ALL their female talent, provided USPW doesn't beat me to it.

Speaking of USPW, on one playthrough, they signed my referee, who was quite possibly the LAST person I though would get snatched in a talent raid.

I'm getting raided by HGC right now as TCW. They've been taking a good amount of my workers and vice versa.

HGC took Franklin Huggins, Rich Money, Joe Sexy, Jungle Jack, Edd Stone, Washi Heat, Barry Kingman, Joey Poison, and Black Eagle.

Of these Rich Money was a "lower" main eventers, Joe Sexy was an upper midcard, both were heavily featured during my earlier shows. Barry Kingman was my first attempt at making someone unexpected become huge, he failed and Phillip Roberts was my second choice (who is now 100 popularity in America.) Jungle Jack was a midcarder who was definitely going to get the midcard belt a few times. Edd Stone was going to be featured heavily with my DeColt storylines, as I signed Duane Stone for it as well, but he left. Washi Heat was a "NBT" and I had just been putting him over people when he signed with HGC over me. Joey Poison was alright, nothing special but still he helped my CW division. Black Eagle was a former CW champion (main event title, CWs too talented man) and even though he held it for only a month he was going to get another one or two depending.

Of course on the flipside... I've taken Alex, Jack, and Steve DeColt, Sean McFly, Ricky Dale Johnson, and Christian Faith.

Archived