Any fast booking tips?

I find having to pull workers from a drop-down and having to rate them all on something, then add effects and name the angle, etc takes quite a while.

Yes, if the drop down could snap to the other guys your first pick was in a storyline with for instance, that would be really handy.

This isn't really a productive answer.Why even bother commenting if you have nothing positive to contribute?

Huh?

I was asking for further clarification of your question, because you provided no context to what your problem was. How can people help you when you don't explain what you think your process is, and ask how other people do things?

If I posted "How do I cook a steak and baked potato faster?", say that it takes me two hours, and don't tell anyone what you're doing, few people will be able to give you any specific advice.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BrokenCycle" data-cite="BrokenCycle" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44936" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Huh?<p> </p><p> I was asking for further clarification of your question, because you provided no context to what your problem was. How can people help you when you don't explain what you think your process is, and ask how other people do things?</p><p> </p><p> If I posted "How do I cook a steak and baked potato faster?", say that it takes me two hours, and don't tell anyone what you're doing, few people will be able to give you any specific advice.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> I was simply asking for some tips, which I believe is the purpose of this forum. My question was intended to simply be 'how do you guys book quickly?' and I didn't feel any more context was needed in order to get a response to that. If that came across like I was "overthinking it and making a big deal out of nothing" then I obviously didn't word it properly. Anyway,let's leave it there, I don't want an argument.</p>

Archived