My New Angle/Storyline Pack...

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i got a pm from him just the other day. Is still working on the mod, has been going a bit slow due to him getting promoted at work but he still seems real confident about getting it done. If he incorparates the idea i gave him this part of your mod is going to be very, very good (and help make booking a lot easier)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Maybe a Rocker type storyline. A team loses 3 matches then loses match 4 but after match 4 partener 1 pushes partener 2 and walks out. then they are put on a talkshow angle where partener 1 pretends to forgive his partener but then clotheslines him and throws him thru aa critical part of the set. This could also cause maybe the talk show host owner to allign with partener 2 against partener 1. and then maybe swerve and allign with partener 1 Can cause heel turns

[QUOTE=Nagacore]Is he still working on this?[/QUOTE] Well, the last official word on this was from Panix on April 26 and on that day he noted: [QUOTE=Panix04]i got a pm from him just the other day. Is still working on the mod, has been going a bit slow due to him getting promoted at work but he still seems real confident about getting it done.[/QUOTE] So most likely he is. Just too busy to make any signs of continuing life official. But since Panix has since taken on a pack of his own, it may not really matter if SpaceMountain is working on this. With the way Panix has been going this may end up being gravy if and when it materializes.

[QUOTE=cappyboy]Well, the last official word on this was from Panix on April 26 and on that day he noted: So most likely he is. Just too busy to make any signs of continuing life official. But since Panix has since taken on a pack of his own, it may not really matter if SpaceMountain is working on this. With the way Panix has been going this may [COLOR="Red"]end up being gravy [/COLOR]if and when it materializes.[/QUOTE] end up being gravy? Ive not heard that one, what does it mean? For those of you who are unfamiliar with the mod im making the post is here: [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14211[/url] hopefully it will be very good, i didnt want to tred on space mountains toes. However, it was getting fairly close to Beta time with no storys. If he comes back, i would quite happily let him use the pack i have made and edit it and add to it.

[QUOTE=panix04]end up being gravy? Ive not heard that one, what does it mean? For those of you who are unfamiliar with the mod im making the post is here: [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14211[/url] hopefully it will be very good, i didnt want to tred on space mountains toes. However, it was getting fairly close to Beta time with no storys. If he comes back, i would quite happily let him use the pack i have made and edit it and add to it.[/QUOTE] it's american slang meaning it will be good and or even better than before. Like adding gravy to a food type makes it better than it was before.

[QUOTE=Johnny Fenoli]it's american slang meaning it will be good and or even better than before. Like adding gravy to a food type makes it better than it was before.[/QUOTE] But at the same time, it isn't necessary for the food to be enjoyed. Good as it is to have because of the effect Johnny's describing.

Archived