My New Angle/Storyline Pack...

i would like to see the triple h vs vince mcmahon fued they had in late 1999 where stephanie mcmanon turned on vince and joined triple h. and would also like to see the Shane McMahon and Kane storyline they had in 2003 where Kane tombstoned Linda McMahon. .

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=moon012]i know this might be a bit late but what about a Masterlock challenge or angles olimpic gold medal challenge story line that could be cool to do.[/QUOTE] Oh no, it's never to late for suggestions. And I could do that, but it would only be as a taunt asking for the next contestant to step out. Now... that would be for the Gold Medal Challenge. Could possibly add a celebration where the underdog pulls the upset and celebrates with the medal. Now... with the Masterlock Challenge... I don't have the first clue as to how I could do that. But I'll look into it for all the Masterpiece fans out there. UPDATE: Well, it's been two and a half days and I'm almost 15% done with corrections and improvements on all of the angles from the BAM pack, and angle additions. I've got the celebration, madness, steal, and skit angles done completely and all of my additions put in there until I think of more. About to move on to set-up angles.

the angle challenge wouldn't be too hard, just have alot of matches within the storyline with it being Side 1 - Participant 1, with Side 1 winning, no need to set a side two, however you could set up an eventual winner, like Eugene did, and then have a mini fued to ge tthe medal back at the end. I'd like to see the whole Shelley Cam storyline, following Sting, then onto Cage helping out Double J etc, or maybe the Foley Returns storylines, like they had when it was R+S vs Evolution at WM, and this years with Edge. Or, maybe even the HBk and The Hurricane turning storylines, HBK's was only a month, but still, it was a succesful fued, and the hurricane's turn was maybe on unlimited and only a very short run, but he pushed into a Lawler fued, but then they decided to move him to smackdown, and really, you could do all of Helms' current run as a storyline, or in 3 parts - 1 being the initial turn, 2 being the run with Lawler, and 3 being the Cruser win with defence every week. Sorry if it sound like a lot, just thought id add some input

hey space, the idea i talked to you about (with the labbeling of storys to make them easier to book) are you going to incorporate this into the storys you create or are you going to edit all the biggN/Adam storys as well? I just think it would be awesome to have all the stroys in the same format but i know its a lot of work. On the brightside we are wrestling fans we dont really have a social life anyway do we? :)

[QUOTE=panix04]hey space, the idea i talked to you about (with the labbeling of storys to make them easier to book) are you going to incorporate this into the storys you create or are you going to edit all the biggN/Adam storys as well? I just think it would be awesome to have all the stroys in the same format but i know its a lot of work. On the brightside we are wrestling fans we dont really have a social life anyway do we? :)[/QUOTE] Yeah, all stories will be edited. And nah, the social lives are nonexsistant. LoL

For a tag team feuds, there is always the Demolition versus Power of Pains storyline. Mr. Fuji goes from managing one of the top heel tag teams in Demolition than turns his back on them in favor of the face tag team Power of Pains causing both teams to turn. Also, the Sunny thing. Where she skipped from the BodyDonnas to The Godwinns to the Smokin' Gunns.

Bret vs. Austin Storyline could you add the Bret Hart vs. Stone Cold feud from 1996 Where bret hart runs and quits Then Austin Challenges him Bret makes comback Bret Beats Austin Then Austin Cheats to win Royal Rumble even know bret Won. Then both Bret and Austin are involed in Title match and Bret Wins. Austin costs Bret Title night after match made by authroity figure e.g. Vince McMahon for PPV Bret wins by Submission and Austin passes out Then the Switch Heel becomes Face - then Face becomes Heel.. great storyline in 1996/1997 can you add it to your storyline pack

I have a storyline I wrote with two guys and two girls and all sorts of romantic hilarity. You're welcome to add that, and the angles I wrote for it - it might need a bit of fine tuning as it was a first attempt. For some reason the roles in every angle had to be set as Major for the game to accept them. It plays out okay, though. In addition to that, I've added various multi-person skits and angles, mostly concerned with getting people onto shows when they haven't been on for a while, and also a few debut angles. Let me know if you're interested.

I’d like to see a few miniature storylines ones you could base a show around that’d add more depth to the larger angles. He’s an idea I took from Smackdown! Here Comes the Pain. 1-4) A collect of one-minute promos cut by worker A-D calming that he/she could win the ‘Royal Rumble” 5) Authority Figure (E) meets A-D backstage to inform them of a Fatale-Fourway match-up for any slot between 1-29. 6) A wins with a clean victory of B. 7)A takes slot twenty-nine 8)Authority appears at the stage to correct his early mistake “The Loser can take any slot between 1-29, thus granting B number 29. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Angle Ideas [B]Making an Impact[/B]: Worker A, a seasoned Veteran has decided to call it quits after years in the business. Before he could finish his speech r even start for that matter, B’s music casing the crowd and A to look at the stage as B slides with a chair to level A. [B]Invasion Angle # 1[/B]: Nameless worker interrupts a match between B and C, squashing the pair as if both were jobbers. [B]Invasion Angle # 2[/B]: Nameless worker calls out a list of superstars, with insults of course instead of their ring names. Owner appears with guards behind him to stop this. In moments the lackeys are defeated before the owner could take his lumps the Mid-card locked room causing Nameless worker to run. [B]Inter-promotional angle/ Come as you are Street Fight[/B]: interprets match between B and C, squashing the pair as if both were jobbers. A proceeds to claim he’s the greatest worker in the history of wrestling so great he don’t need this “backwater crowd”. After a few minute minutes of talking he calls out the ‘toughest guy in the company’ to a street fight. Upper-mid-card/Main event comes out and takes his challenge.(Set’s up a match) This could work well with 'Foclk angles' I.E. [QUOTE=PoisonedSuperman]2 wrestlers sit in the front row, blah blah till you get to 8. Wrestlers sitting in crowd jumps barcade and attacks, however amount of guys. [/QUOTE]

I just had an idea that could be good. Can't think of any recent historical uses although I'm sure someone can cover me there. But how about a storyline where a worker rejects a gimmick and is persecuted by the front office for wanting to be himself?

[QUOTE=cappyboy]I just had an idea that could be good. Can't think of any recent historical uses although I'm sure someone can cover me there. But how about a storyline where a worker rejects a gimmick and is persecuted by the front office for wanting to be himself?[/QUOTE] Chaz Wharrington?akaHarryBeaver,1st known case of breaking charcter.was also one of the headbangers not sure which:confused:

[QUOTE=cappyboy]I just had an idea that could be good. Can't think of any recent historical uses although I'm sure someone can cover me there. But how about a storyline where a worker rejects a gimmick and is persecuted by the front office for wanting to be himself?[/QUOTE] Dustin Rhodes did something like this.

Archived