My New Angle/Storyline Pack...

I'm in the process of creating a completely new angle and storyline pack from scratch to hopefully be used with TCP's new real life mod. I'm interested in knowing what all of you would like to see included with the pack. Things that have been done in other data that you would like to see improved, or just potential angles and storylines that haven't been thought of by the other data creators that you think should have been in there. I'm looking to create the most complete and comprehensive angle and storyline pack to date, and all of your feedback is much appreciated. Remember, if you have an idea, odds are I will use it and hopefully you'll be able to utilize your ideas with the forthcoming mod by TCP.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd like to see a mattitude storyline, corporation, domination and d-x. All pretty similar being stables but all with different atttitudes. I'd also like to see a Brock Lesnar storyline including taking out a tag team (Hardy Boyz) and a Goldberg storyline. Again similar but little things should be different. Maybe a voodoo storyline also to be used with a Papa Shango or Boogeyman character or even to be used with Papa Shango maybe controlling the Boogeyman. Other storylines could be a three way tag team feud leading into a TLC match. The classic face chases the heel champion. Even a heel chases face champion using every underhand tactic to get one up on the champ. Kane debut storyline using Paul Bearer s manager taunting the undertaker. Thats about all I can think of for now, looking forward to the mod.

Can you give me some examples? Been so long since I played the game... And hey guys, I'm still looking for angles to put into the game as well. I've just added "Hall of Fame Induction", "Apple Spitting", and a series of "Kiss My Ass Club" angles per request from TCP, but I'm still looking for tons more! Oh yeah, and you'll be seeing the debut of my pack included with TCP's 1.0 data! :cool:

Oh man, I'm definately going to be busy tonight! Thanks for all of the suggestions. Me thinks I'm going to have a ton of fun playing as WWE with this pack and TCP's data. Especially running all the crazy Austin angles, like the one Nick mentioned with Austin pouring cement into McMahon's prized Corvette. Oh yeah. :cool: Definately going to throw in the beer truck and maybe even Angle's milk truck, too.

How bout a storyline like the one we seen with Austin and Rock at Wrestlemania X-Seven involving two of the biggest baby faces? Face 1 earns #1 contendership for World title, face 2(Champion) gets in ring and shakes face 1 hand, leading up to the match they have a press conference ect ect. In the match face 1 turns heel by creating an alliance with one of the biggest heel, that heel helps challenger win the title.

Also lots of stable angles needed such as stable impersonates another stable (DX to the nation), corporate champ alliance with authority, bodyguards hired (Test in the corporation), leader kicked out by new leader (farooq by The Rock), recruiting members by kidnapping them (The Ministry), blood bath (The Brood), worker leaves stable to join another and lots of stable ambush angles.

it's been long since i played the game also...... How about a storyline involving the Royal Rumble, with qulifing matches and angles with lottery entry numbers. Or a longer version to the Money In The Bank. Or Brock Lesnar/Steve Austin feud. Samoa Joe/Daniels/Styles storyline. Sting and the "Paparazzi Cam"....and much more

Okay, this is just a huge project so what I've decided to do is import alot of BAM's angles (and credit to BiggN for those). BUT... I am, however, tweeking those angles as I rename them, write more detailed descriptions, and mess around with the time limits and such. 1 thing I am finding that I disagree with on alot of his angles is what they are rated on. One example - the over the top post match celebration where the worker runs around pouring water on himself and humping the ref, etc... that was previously rated on overness, which is just wrong. It will now be rated on entertainment. I feel that is a little more... I dunno, justified. And again, I am rewording all of the angles I am borrowing them to make things a little easier to understand and not so dull and repetitive as you sort through 1 v 1, 1 v 1 (m) (t), 1 v 1 (m) (t) v2, etc. You'll just see what I mean when the data is released. And don't forget all the exclusive angles and storylines I'm developing. I feel that this was the best route as it's taking the work of 3 different people (Ryland, BiggN, and Myself), and putting it all together to make the best data possible. I feel that the more people that throw their ideas into a product the better it will be and the more improvements you will see each time. The data is still a LONG ways away, but I hope to throw out a beta to a couple of people that might want to test it out in the next week and a half or two. Thanks for all the interest, guys. It really makes a guy want to keep working.

what i think would be a nice idea is some generic feud storys. Just short storys that have 4 or 8 angles/matches culminating in a final gimmick match for ppv - i always try to end storys at ppv and none of the storys are really designed with that in mind. I do use the odd long story but i prefer shorter one's and there isnt a lot of variety on those atm, so some nice short stories would be cool.

Midnightnick, you can definately be a tester for the data. Expect a beta in about 2 weeks or so. That beta should include most of everything I want to be in the pack, after all of the testing and such I'll be fixing all errors (hopefully there will be none) and in a month to a month and a half from now I'll just be waiting for TCP to officially release it with his data. :cool:

UPDATE!: ALL celebration angles have been completed. Tweeked and renamed alot of the angles from BAM's pack, changing what almost all of them were rated on. Over the top celebrations are now rated on entertainment instead of overness while plain jane celebrations remain rated on overness because it requires no charisma, etc. Added the following celebration angles (more to come as I think of them): = Apple Spitting (Now THAT'S cool!) = Pimp Dances w/ Hoes (You can bring in three "hoes" with good looks to up the rating of this segment) = Hall of Fame Induction (Now you can build that HoF show you've been wanting to for so long!) = Singles Post-Match Celebration w/ Girlfriend (Where you make out after a great match, handy to have in use for the improved wedding storyline I'm building) = Strike A Pose (Flexing and showing off after a win, good to have in handy if your worker has no charisma, but great looks ratings I.E. - Chris Masters) And like I said, more to come. If anyone thinks of any celebration angles, let me know. The more variety the better! Next I will be moving on to completing the Madness angles, where I have already added two great ones to that... = Worker Contemplates Suicide (Holds gun to head, talks to self..) = Eating Worms (I'm the Boogeyman... and I'm gonna GET'CHA!)

Make sure you put in angles for when The Flock was around like a wrestler sits in the front row, 2 wrestlers sit in the front row, blah blah till you get to 8. Wrestlers sitting in crowd jumps barcade and attacks, however amount of guys. Wrestler attacks wrestler sitting in the crowd. Interview with wrestler(S) in the crowd. Wrestler leaves his seat, theres many things you can do with it :-p

This is great , thank you for doing it. Id like to see all of the above already requested storylines with a bunch of generic One , two , and three month fueds. Championship fueds, regular non title fueds for singles and tag teams. Maybe a larger Tournement such as King of the Ring.

Would it be possible to have some storylines in the pack that aren't so Sports Entertainment orientated? i.e. Huge Storylines with only 3 matches in them. I don't mind Sports Entertainment oriented storylines but they're inflexible if you're playing different types of promotions.

[QUOTE=S-kay]Would it be possible to have some storylines in the pack that aren't so Sports Entertainment orientated? i.e. Huge Storylines with only 3 matches in them. I don't mind Sports Entertainment oriented storylines but they're inflexible if you're playing different types of promotions.[/QUOTE] VERY good point, and I will look into that. Once I get all of the angles done, I will try to please everyone on storylines. Personally, I think currently storylines are limited in ALL packs, making alot of people very weary about playing as a sports entertainment fed. Most are SE oriented due to the fact that storylines are required for that type of fed. BUT... I know TONS of people love to play as Cutting Edge feds, so I will work on some that are more match orientated. And, oh yeah, I'll be adding plenty of debut storylines, no worries. :cool:

Archived