[RELEASE] - 1985 Real World

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally had a chance to download this and take a look at it. Very well done mod. Brings back a lot of memories as this was when I first started watching wrestling. One question: I was wondering why King Kong Bundy is a freelancer. He wrestled in the WWF from March of 85 until about February of 88 before semi retiring. Since he is a freelancer. replicating this isn't possible. II get that prior to joining WWF, he did bounce around a lot, but didn't most of the workers during that time. Not a big deal, I can always change it myself, am just curious of the reasoning. Great mod though and thank you for the time you spent making it.

• 3 weeks later...

<p>Lia Maivia is in the game as "Liv Maivia". Best I can tell she went by Lia or Leah. </p><p> </p><p>

Also is there a reason Superstars of Wrestling is in at the start of the game? The show didn't debut until September of the next year. </p><p> </p><p>

Just now starting to get into it. Should there be about 15 missing photos in the workers section?</p>

• 1 year later...