Real World Chronicles Continued [Modern Day Real World Mod]

<p><strong>Pro Wrestling EVE updates:</strong></p><p> </p><p>

- Remove Aja Kong, Blue Nikita, Jinny and Dahlia Black. Aja was only booked for Wrestle Queendom, Nikita's match at Wrestle Queendom was her first for over a year and she's not been back since, and both Jinny and Dahlia haven't appeared for EVE this year.</p><p> </p><p>

- Remove Nicole Matthews - she hasn't appeared for EVE since November, and they've said they haven't been able to match schedules to bring her in this year.</p><p> </p><p>

- Remove John Justice</p><p> </p><p>

- Kasey Owens is now a heel, just going by "Kasey".</p><p> </p><p>

- Leah Owens should have a starting injury keeping her out for a couple of months, she's rehabbing a knee injury.</p><p> </p><p>

- Add Session Moth Martina, Bea Priestley, Killer Kelly</p><p> </p><p>

- Add Tom Scarborough as a referee, he's EVE's head ref and works plenty of other promotions too, most notably now WOS.</p><p> </p><p>

- Charlie Morgan is in a relationship, so change her relationship status to "dating".</p><p> </p><p>

- Laura Di Matteo is homosexual, change her sexuality accordingly.</p><p> </p><p>

- Add Candy Floss to the roster.</p><p> </p><p>

- Change EVE's product setting to increase comedy to "Low". They tend to have at least one comedy match on a show, or at least comedy spots in otherwise serious matches (Toni Storm vs. Jetta, anything with Martina). Probably increase "Hardcore" to "Medium" too.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

- I'm not sure if I'd have the time, but it would be good for someone to have a look at the British scene outside of the "big" promotions - there are a few women who have competed for EVE that aren't in the data, and a lot of lesser known British/European talent not included; I'm thinking particularly of talent who work the XWA/Wrestle Friends/London Lucha League family of promotions.</p><p> </p><p>

- Speaking of which, add the London School Of Lucha Libre as a dojo, based in the UK with an emphasis on Lucha Libre, with head trainer Greg Burridge, and the EVE Wrestling Academy as a female-only dojo with head trainer Rhia O'Reilly</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

- Emi Sakura's English should be passable, I've had conversations with her without much of a language barrier. As an owner, I'd change her style preference to "Pure Entertainment" - Gatoh Move is a ridiculous, often very comedic promotion, and she brought a lot of that to ICE Ribbon during her time booking there too. </p><p> </p><p>

- Meiko Satomura's English should be basic. She speaks enough to get by. I'd also give her popularity a significant boost; at present she's on 0% in the US, UK and Europe, all of which should be increased - she's worked CHIKARA in the US, and been announced for the Mae Young Classic, so deserves an increase on those grounds, and she's worked the UK several times over the last couple of years, including a main event match against Pete Dunne at the NEC Arena, so definitely warrants a boost there. She's also booked for WXW, so a slight increase in Europe would be worthwhile too.</p><p> </p><p>

- Kris Wolf should be set as able to work in Europe - she's worked in Spain, and is booked to work WXW in Germany. She also deserves significant popularity boosts in the UK, US and Japan - at the moment she's on 0% across the board, apart from 7% in Kanto, which seems far too low.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Alter Egos:</strong></p><p> </p><p>

- Add "Ophidian The Cobra", "Ophidian The Ouroboros", and "Scaly Joe Cobra" as alter-egos for Ophidian. He's only used the last one once, so set usage very low.</p>

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="CreeperGav" data-cite="CreeperGav" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45652" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Not Included In The Mod (To My Knowledge):<p> -Drake</p><p> -Little Miss Roxxy</p><p> -No Fun Dunne</p><p> -Samii Jayne</p><p> -Simon Miller</p><p> </p><p> I don't know any tag team names but its easy to assume that Jim & Lee Hunter are a team, along with Kyle Fletcher & Mark Davis.</p><p> I don't know any pushes either, nor popularity. (exception being Simon Miller, he probably should be 12-20 pop in US, Canada, and 18-26 pop in British Isles and Europe, due to the fact that he hosts segments on WhatCulture Wrestling's youtube channel.)</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If Drake gets added, he wrestles as HT Drake in most places- including World of Sport.</p><p> </p><p> If Roxxy gets added, she's in a relationship with HT Drake</p><p> </p><p> No Funne Dunne, aka Chief Deputy Dunne, is to my knowledge in the mod as Damian or Damien Dunne, he just needs those alter egos adding.</p><p> </p><p> Jim and Lee Hunter generally go by The Hunter Brothers in most places.</p><p> </p><p> Kyle Fletcher and Mark Davis are called Aussie Open.</p>

<p>HT Drake is in data but I think his skills need to be up a little bit in my opinion</p><p>

-Also HOH added their first championship at HOH 40 back in April.Title is called HOH Twitch Television Championship and current Chmapion is Willie Mack.He won title on April 7,2018.</p>

<p>Other assorted bits and pieces;</p><p> </p><p>

- Chigusa Nagoya should be semi-active</p><p>

- Command Bolshoi should be set as able to work in the UK, she's working EVE and OTT in October</p><p>

- Angelico should be removed from Lucha Underground</p><p>

- Dory Funk Jr should be semi-active</p><p>

- Gran Akuma should be removed from CHIKARA and set as Retired</p><p>

- Keith Lee should be under contract with NXT</p><p>

- Kris Wolf should be based in either the US or Europe, she no longer lives in Japan - she lives in the US, but will be based out of Germany for the time being during her stint with WXW</p><p>

- Martin Stone should be under a developmental contract with NXT</p><p>

- Matt Riddle should be under a developmental contract with NXT</p><p>

- Takeshi Morishiima should be semi-active, he's returning to the ring later this year</p>

Some minor puro notes I've noticed:

Jay White has improved a lot since earlier this year, especially in his character work, and he has psychology to work to his character, and he is a fantastic heel. He is probably an upper-midcarder popularity wise.

Masashi Takeda deserves a boost to his brawling and hardcore as he is easily the best deathmatch wrestler out there.

I'd boost the Japan popularities of Zack Sabre Jr. and Hangman Page as both are very over in Japan now thanks to the G1 and in Sabre's case, the Okada title defense.

US popularities for NJPW guys could be given a closer look, but that is up to you. I feel like some of the guys are higher than E's and D's, but that's me. Also, Naito should be close to Okada and Omega in pop, as he's easily the most popular wrestler among the hardcores in Japan and casuals.

One last thing, Hiromu deserves a massive boost in charisma and star quality, as he oozes it.

Excited for you to take over this mod, and like the idea of you adding Tokyo Joshi, one of my favorite promotions.

Just a head up, Kid Lykos got bored of wrestling the other night so he decided to put himself back on the shelf by breaking his collarbone. You may also want to drop his resiliance, it's takent him two months from returning from injury to get injured again.

Yeah no word on what happens with the Progress tag titles now as Lykos and Brookes just won the belts the night before.

<p>Thanks again for the notes everyone. They are really helpful. I have added everything listed to my to-do list for updating.</p><p> </p><p>

I am working my way through match ratios by promotion now (i.e. 1v1 = x%, 2v2 = y%) based on the promotions actual match ratios over the past 2 years. This will help tremendously in AI companies running closer to real life. As a fair warning, you will see far lower numbers in singles matches than what is given in the mod currently.</p><p> </p><p>

For example, ATTACK goes from 70% 1v1 to 52% 1v1's based on the actual matches they have run over the past 2 years. This has some knock-on effects to title defenses so my plan right now is to get match ratios right, then move on to title defenses. Those will be based on real life defenses in a given year as well.</p><p> </p><p>

Thanks again for the suggestions, keep them coming!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="LazarN" data-cite="LazarN" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45652" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>IMPACT Wrestling Stuff that need to be fixed:<p> - KM is Heel.</p><p> - Shotzi Blackhart is not officially signed by Impact I think.It was one off appeareance.</p><p> - Jimmy Jacobs is Matt Sydal's Manager.</p><p> - Taiji Ishimori to be added to Roster as Heel.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I would say that KM is Face at the moment. </p><p> Shotzi is set to return, I think.</p><p> Jacobs is not Sydal's manager. It was more of an alliance to try and disrupt Cage.</p><p> If Ishimori is added, it should be as a Face. However, like someone said, we don't know if he will return or if he was only brought for Slammiversary.</p>

Mae Young Spoilers in white

First Round

Left Side

* Meiko Satomura defeated Killer Kelly

* Mercedes Martinez defeated Ashley Rayne

* Lacey Lane defeated Vanessa Kraven

* Taynara Conti defeated Jessie Elaban

* Toni Storm defeated Jinny

* Hiroyo Matsumoto defeated Rachel Evers

* Mia Yim defeated Allysin Kay

* Kaitlyn defeated Kevita Devi

Right Side

* Tegan Nox defeated Zatara

* Nicole Matthews defeated Isla Dawn

* Rhea Ripley defeated MJ Jenkins

* Kacy Catanzaro defeated Reina Gonzalez

* Io Shirai defeated Xia Brookside

* Zeuxis defeated Aerial Monroe

* Deonna Purrazzo defeated Priscilla Kelly

* Xia Li defeated Karen Q

Second Round

Left Side

* Meiko Satomura defeated Mercedes Martinez

* Lacey Lane defeated Taynara Conti

* Toni Storm defeated Hiroyo Matsumoto

* Mia Yim defeated Kaitlyn

Right Side

* Tegan Nox defeated Nicole Matthews

* Rhea Ripley defeated Kacy Catanzaro

* Io Shirai defeated Zeuxis

* Deonna Purrazzo defeated Xia Li

Quarterfinals

Left Side

* Meiko Satomura defeated Lacey Lane

* Toni Storm defeated Mia Yim

Right Side

* Rhea Ripley defeated Tegan Nox

* Io Shirai defeated Deonna Purrazzo

Semifinals

Left Side

* Toni Storm defeated Meiko Satomura

Right Side

* Io Shirai defeated Rhea Ripley

Finals

* Toni Storm vs. Io Shirai at WWE Evolution

Injury Spoiler from the Mae Young

It appears that Nixon Newell (Tegan Nox) who recently came back from an ACL severely injured her leg in her match with Rhea Ripley when she dove to the outside. The X was thrown up but she said she was good to continue but then took a dropkick and shrieked and threw the X up herself. Repots indicate it could be a broken leg.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Hollywood" data-cite="Hollywood" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45652" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>ROH sold out their MSG show well in advance. I think a pop boost would benefit them in game to reflect this awesome news.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Larrikn" data-cite="Larrikn" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45652" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>ROH should be the second largest company in America but a long shot now (especially if Impact is still in Canada) should probably be Cult level as well, they are kinda the definition now haha</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> They will get a boost I think given recent news for sure.</p><p> </p><p> I would love feedback on product settings for each company if you guys have them.</p>

In my opinion ROH was helped hugely to sell out MSG due to being tied to NJPW and it being WM weekend so I don't believe they are worthy of cult personally. I think ROH is as popular as Impact some people could debate higher but if Impact is a Canada promotion then ROH should be atleast top 3 USA promotions ig.