<p>There are no must-hires. It depends on a company's product, and there certainly isn't anyone so good that the editor is necessary. Personally, Logan Wolfsbaine has developed into a brilliant wrestler in my local save, and other great US wrestlers you can get cheaply in the C-Verse are Felipe Caballero, Gidayu Katou and American Elemental II (debuts Feb '17 IIRC).</p><p> </p><p>

To second Historian, El Mitico Jr <em>is</em> brilliant, but I've never gone properly long with him.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

I don't recommend the editor, but the Keith brothers, KC Glenn and Joey Minnesota are absolutely fantastic. TBH, I could go on like this all day.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="LlamaSquad" data-cite="LlamaSquad" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45713" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>There are no must-hires. It depends on a company's product, and there certainly isn't anyone so good that the editor is necessary. Personally, Logan Wolfsbaine has developed into a brilliant wrestler in my local save, and other great US wrestlers you can get cheaply in the C-Verse are Felipe Caballero, Gidayu Katou and American Elemental II (debuts Feb '17 IIRC).<p> </p><p> To second Historian, El Mitico Jr <em>is</em> brilliant, but I've never gone properly long with him.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> I don't recommend the editor, but the Keith brothers, KC Glenn and Joey Minnesota are absolutely fantastic. TBH, I could go on like this all day.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I appreciate the second. I've also gotten great use out of Logan Wolfsbaine (though I always name him Logan Diaz).</p>

<p>any save I have I always add two guys...</p><p> </p><p>

El Mitico Jr. and Austin Smooth</p><p> </p><p>

If I am a below cult organization these two are a god send, but if I am cult and above these two go straight to development for a short period before I let them loose on my roster.</p><p> </p><p>

Both guys have always been fantastic for me.</p><p> </p><p>

and I will second Gidayu Katou, especially if you are a small company and can get him, he is a very nice little hidden gem.</p><p> </p><p>

Another guy I will throw out there is Riley McManus. He is a really good young heavyweight. For a young heavyweight he has good stamina and is a quick learner. He's a guy you have as first match on the card guy for a few months then he will skyrocket up your card quickly. He has a tag partner who's name escapes me at the moment. They are actually a fairly good team and it's a good heavyweight/cruiserweight dynamic, but you will quickly see that his partner holds him back. </p><p> </p><p>

My advice if you do snatch up the team, book Riley to always get the win, that way you can build him up and split the tag team down the road and BAM you have a solid heavyweight contender that can still grow.</p>

Archived