What's your largest roster?

What's the largest roster you've had (developmental not included) that you've actively used or dealt with left off show penalties for, if not used? I'm at 120~ on a PGHW roster, 3 brands (HW/JHW/W) with 40 in each, and everyone not fatigued gets used. I wouldn't be surprised if others are pushing that number way higher though.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jon The GOAT" data-cite="Jon The GOAT" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45802" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What's the largest roster you've had (developmental not included) that you've actively used or dealt with left off show penalties for, if not used? I'm at 120~ on a PGHW roster, 3 brands (HW/JHW/W) with 40 in each, and everyone not fatigued gets used. I wouldn't be surprised if others are pushing that number way higher though.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I've got one with WWE in April 2019 (started in November 2017) with 168 wrestlers. The only time I've had left off show complaints is Wrestlemania because I couldn't quite get everyone on. I too have 3 brands (Raw, Smackdown and Crusierweights) and I use most of my wrestlers weekly although they don't all make it onto PPVs so anyone left over gets put in a Pre-Show battle royal to keep them happy.</p>

I've never got into the 100s (yet), but I came close with 85 on a NJPW save. No doubt I would've been in the high 90s if I had managed to get every poach attempt from the WWE. Though I bet I hit the 90s during the World Tag League when I brought in a handful of guest teams.

How long does it take you guys to book a single week if your roster is that big?

Well my since my roster is divided into smaller 40 man rosters and im usually running a tournament 10/12 months of the year (singles league, tag league or single elimination), about half of the card is usually taken care of. The rest of the card is just stables vs. stables multi-man tag matches.

I imagine it's harder with a sports entertainment company and I definitely wouldn't have a roster that big if I were running SE.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="kemicode" data-cite="kemicode" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45802" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How long does it take you guys to book a single week if your roster is that big?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The Auto-booker is your friend.</p>

Archived