Video Game Mafia 3 - Microtransaction Mafia (GAME COMPLETE!)

Astil

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<p><strong>It is now Day Phase 4</strong> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Archer</strong> - 5 (Moon Lit Tears, wrestling century, teh showtime, cappyboy, Leion)</p><p>

<strong>cappyboy</strong> - 2 (Crychon, the archer)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Day Phase 5 end at 11:00 PM EST Thursday November 8. With 9 remaining majority is 5.</strong></p>

<p><strong>Day Phase 4</strong></p><p> </p><p>

"They get a bad rap, but they aren't so bad," commented the Archer, " I enjoy there classics and feel too many people just enjoy hating on them. I'll buy Evil Alliance just the same as I'll buy Sintendo or Nawty Hog."</p><p> </p><p>

- The Archer, Average Gamer</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Archer</strong> is dead. He was <strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Video Game Aligned Average Gamer</span></strong></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Astil" data-cite="Astil" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45925" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>Day Phase 5</strong><p> </p><p> "They get a bad rap, but they aren't so bad," commented the Archer, " I enjoy there classics and feel too many people just enjoy hating on them. I'll buy Evil Alliance just the same as I'll buy Sintendo or Nawty Hog."</p><p> </p><p> - The Archer, Average Gamer</p><p> </p><p> <strong>The Archer</strong> is dead. He was <strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Video Game Aligned Average Gamer</span></strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Astil" data-cite="Astil" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45925" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>It is now Day Phase 5.</strong> <p> </p><p> <strong>The Archer</strong> - 5 (Moon Lit Tears, wrestling century, teh showtime, cappyboy, Leion)</p><p> <strong>cappyboy</strong> - 2 (Crychon, the archer)</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Day Phase 5 end at 11:00 PM EST Thursday November 8. With 9 remaining majority is 5.</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Once again. Look at the people on this lynch.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Imarevenant" data-cite="Imarevenant" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45925" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Cap, MLT, WC.<p> </p><p> The way Cap has been so ride or die for MLT she has to be the Don. That's my gut at least.</p><p> </p><p> Next day phase is our last chance. Time to turn this around.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Wrong. You don’t believe Cappy claim.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="moon_lit_tears" data-cite="moon_lit_tears" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45925" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Come on....seriously....</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I hear ya. I'm just glad I didn't lead this caulk up for a change. Sadly just as what Archer was saying about my eccentricities is the story of life, so is this result. I have this uncanny knack for abandoning instincts at key moments and having it come back to bite me right in the butt. In a way I like what Rev was saying about me riding or dying with you because I just failed to that with myself.</p>

<p><strong>Night Phase 4</strong></p><p> </p><p>

The easy to spot bugs and full slate of DLC has not scared away fan of Evil Alliance's mainstay Space Romance Shooting RPG Quantom Factor's newest entry Quantom Factor 4. Said fan <strong>Emark</strong> "It's space. It's a big sprawling adventure and I cannot wait to get the resolution to all of my choices!"</p><p> </p><p>

-<strong> Emark</strong>, Average Gamer</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>emark</strong> is eliminated. He was <strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Video Game Aligned Average Gamer</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>It is now Day Phase 5. Day Phase 5 end at 11:00 PM EST Sunday November 11. With 7 remaining majority is 4.</strong></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Astil" data-cite="Astil" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45925" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Front Page Updated.<p> </p><p> I accidentally skipped a day, went from Night 3 to Day 5. I fixed some posts on it. This phase that just passed was Day Phase 4.</p><p> </p><p> Sorry for being rusty.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I think to some degree we all have been. There aren't as many games here to keep one sharp as there used to be and sometimes you forget the finer points. It happens and hopefully we can maintain enough games going forward to flake the rust off.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Crychon" data-cite="Crychon" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45925" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I think MLT has to be our play here.<p> </p><p> <strong>Vote: moon_lit_tears</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Figures you would say that. And I think it's pretty clear what the move is for those who don't like your play.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Vote: Crychon</strong></p><p> </p><p> Looks like it's nut cracking time. It's been a rough game for us in the town but if we're going to salvage anything, the time is now.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="cappyboy" data-cite="cappyboy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45925" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Figures you would say that. And I think it's pretty clear what the move is for those who don't like your play.<p> </p><p> <strong>Vote: Crychon</strong></p><p> </p><p> Looks like it's nut cracking time. It's been a rough game for us in the town but if we're going to salvage anything, the time is now.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm shocked.</p>

Hold up. I'm kind of pissed right now that we are half way to lynch with less than an hour into phase. I'm going to give everything I have in the hops of leading town in the right direction. This will mean one of two things. 1. you lynch me and realize what I say is true, or 2. We can hit scum today and I die at night. Either way this can help town.

I am.

You are Video Game Aligned Let's Player

I am the investigator. My targets have been.

Night 1. Cappyboy. I got back that he's a gamer at heart. I tried to reference this as italicizing the word "love" in the post I made to him at the beginning of day 2. As maybe there was something in his PM that referenced that. Little did I know...

Night 2. Teh Showtime I was suspicious of him during the day phase, even though I wanted to really target Rev, as he jumped out as scum early as well, but Ya know Showtime took the front stage there. I got the same result of a gamer at heart. This irked me as I felt like I was getting nothing.

Night 3 I targeted Rev as he was in my thoughts as scum like I said about night 2. He turns out to be a gamer at heart as well. By this time I'm getting frustrated. If you'll notice. Day 3 I questioned Rev, and day 4 I stopped pushing it.

Night 4 was Crychon. He ironically enough if a gamer at heart as well.

That leaves WC and Leion as the two scum, and one of the above as the don.

I can understand lynching me if you feel I'm a threat as I've had such bad instincts this game, and I'm sorry to the town. I hope this is in some way a help.

Hold up. I'm kind of pissed right now that we are half way to lynch with less than an hour into phase. I'm going to give everything I have in the hops of leading town in the right direction. This will mean one of two things. 1. you lynch me and realize what I say is true, or 2. We can hit scum today and I die at night. Either way this can help town.

I am.

I am the investigator. My targets have been.

Night 1. Cappyboy. I got back that he's a gamer at heart. I tried to reference this as italicizing the word "love" in the post I made to him at the beginning of day 2. As maybe there was something in his PM that referenced that. Little did I know...

Night 2. Teh Showtime I was suspicious of him during the day phase, even though I wanted to really target Rev, as he jumped out as scum early as well, but Ya know Showtime took the front stage there. I got the same result of a gamer at heart. This irked me as I felt like I was getting nothing.

Night 3 I targeted Rev as he was in my thoughts as scum like I said about night 2. He turns out to be a gamer at heart as well. By this time I'm getting frustrated. If you'll notice. Day 3 I questioned Rev, and day 4 I stopped pushing it.

Night 4 was Crychon. He ironically enough if a gamer at heart as well.

That leaves WC and Leion as the two scum, and one of the above as the don.

I can understand lynching me if you feel I'm a threat as I've had such bad instincts this game, and I'm sorry to the town. I hope this is in some way a help.

Well, this both confirms my original hunch and pretty well nukes everything I thought I understand about the game as well. To borrow Rev's phrasing again, I've been riding or dying with MLT's impressions because she seemed to have the best ones outside the leg work I was doing. This essentially leaves me back at Square One with two mea culpas to say.

One to Crychon for suspecting him in light of these findings

And the other to him for the breach in game protocol when I made my claim. Game rust leads one to forget the finer points at times and no harm was meant by the role message quote.

Anyway, to these ends:

Change vote: No vote

Archived