Official Game Thread- Barebones 4 Mafia (The Revival November 2018)

theoutlaw321

<p><strong><span style="font-size:36px;">Barebones 4 Mafia(The Revival November 2018)</span></strong></p><p>

_______________________________________________________________</p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:12px;">Night 7</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

______________________________________________________________</p><p>

The town was sky high after disposing of the Godfather by way of the gallows today. They headed into the night determined to end this quickly. </p><p>

He headed to his home, with a smile on his face. Today was a good day. He rounded the corner onto the street he resided on. He didn't even see the man standing there until he bumped into him.</p><p>

<span style="color:#008000;"><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="color:#008000;">"I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking</span></span></span>."</p><p> </p><p>

"<span style="color:#0000FF;">That's okay, no harm done. Have a good evening</span>." He walked off in the other direction.</p><p>

_________________________________ ______________________________</p><p>

He didn't feel well, but gathered his gear. He had a job to do. He had to do his part no matter how he felt.</p><p>

________________________________________________________________</p><p>

He made his way to the address he had looked up. He walked up to the door and knocked.</p><p> </p><p>

The owner opened the door, "<span style="color:#0000FF;">Hello, may I help you</span>?"</p><p> </p><p>

"<span style="color:#008000;">Yes, I'd like to ask you a few questions if I could</span>."</p><p> </p><p>

"<span style="color:#0000FF;">Sure, come on in</span>."</p><p>

_________________________________________________________________</p><p> </p><p>

He took his position across the street and waited. </p><p>

________________________________________________________________ </p><p> </p><p>

The man had stopped and was studying the house he was standing in front of. Another man was walking down the sidewalk with his head down bumped into him.</p><p>

"<span style="color:#008000;">What the hell</span>?"</p><p> </p><p>

"<span style="color:#0000FF;">I'm sorry, didn't see you standing there</span>."</p><p> </p><p>

"<span style="color:#008000;">What am I invisible? Watch where you're going</span>."</p><p> </p><p>

The two of them walked off in different directions. </p><p>

_________________________________________________________________</p><p>

He had waited all night. He grabbed his gear and headed for home.</p><p>

He had gotten all the information that he needed. He said his goodbyes and thanked the man for his time. He headed for home.</p><p>

He grabbed a beer and some meds out of the cabient. He took as much as he thought he could handle. He laid down on the couch and turned the tv on. </p><p> </p><p>

That's where they found him the next morning. </p><p>

______________________________________________________________</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Arrows</strong> is dead he was the </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#008000;">Town Aligned Mason </span></strong></p><p>

________________________________________________________________</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>It is now DAY PHASE. With 8 players remaining, it's 5 to lynch. </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

You have until 6:00PM EST (11:00PM GMT) on Monday, December 3rd to reach a majority vote. If no vote has been reached at that time, a No Lynch will be declared.</strong></p><p><strong>

As always, if you see a mistake point it out.</strong></p>

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<p><strong>It is now DAY PHASE. With 8 players remaining, it's 5 to lynch. </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

You have until 6:00PM EST (11:00PM GMT) on Monday, December 3rd to reach a majority vote. If no vote has been reached at that time, a No Lynch will be declared.</strong></p><p><strong>

As always, if you see a mistake point it out.</strong></p>

<p>That reads like 2 poisons, which I'm unconvinced about, so Outlaw may have thrown a curveball. Arrows not going anywhere while tracking Leion, doesn't say if he found him.</p><p> </p><p>

Showtime, who, if anyone, did you hide behind? And electric, who was your target?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="eayragt" data-cite="eayragt" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>That reads like 2 poisons, which I'm unconvinced about, so Outlaw may have thrown a curveball. Arrows not going anywhere while tracking Leion, doesn't say if he found him.<p> </p><p> Showtime, who, if anyone, did you hide behind? And electric, who was your target?</p></div></blockquote><p> I investigated BHK1978. Town Aligned. I really wanted to check Destiny. But I was hesitant because of the side effects. </p><p> </p><p> By the way, since I have nothing on you, have you claimed or hinted?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="theelectrickg" data-cite="theelectrickg" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I investigated BHK1978. Town Aligned. I really wanted to check Destiny. But I was hesitant because of the side effects. <p> </p><p> By the way, since I have nothing on you, have you claimed or hinted?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Investigating me would mean you wouldn't get a result anyway and you'd be blocked the next night, as I've said already.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="eayragt" data-cite="eayragt" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>That reads like 2 poisons, which I'm unconvinced about, so Outlaw may have thrown a curveball. Arrows not going anywhere while tracking Leion, doesn't say if he found him.<p> </p><p> Showtime, who, if anyone, did you hide behind? And electric, who was your target?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> If there wasn't two poisons, which one was the one poisoned? Any opinions? </p><p> </p><p> I might be paranoid, but the one going home might be me? Since I don't have any night abilities and I would assume I am home or going home.</p>

Looks like two different incidents of someone being bumped into.

And in this game, spells bad news for the one getting bumped.

So if we assume electric was the one in an interview with bhk and arrows went to me and if I am right that I am the one going home. The people left unaccounted for would be

The Archer

Destiny

Eayragt

Showtime

Machine

Someone here could be the posioner.

The what looks to be two poisoner thing is a real mind you know what.

I mean right now I would say Showtime and Eayragt are my main suspects. I do not think Eay has hinted at what he does (Or if he did I missed it) the thing that throws me through the loop is he came up Town. So I might be off base with my suspicions of him.

Showtime, well we know the whole result thing and his ability is a great fake claim.

Honestly, I am not sure what is going on here.

Was the the poisoner part of a two-person Scum group?

I don't know.

The what looks to be two poisoner thing is a real mind you know what.

I mean right now I would say Showtime and Eayragt are my main suspects. I do not think Eay has hinted at what he does (Or if he did I missed it) the thing that throws me through the loop is he came up Town. So I might be off base with my suspicions of him.

Showtime, well we know the whole result thing and his ability is a great fake claim.

Honestly, I am not sure what is going on here.

Was the the poisoner part of a two-person Scum group?

I don't know.

I don't recall eayragt telling us his role either. But he always mentions himself in his lists of possible poisoners.

I don't think there are two persons, I feel that there is only one. But it is weird if he can now suddenly hit two people at night all of a sudden.

I don't recall eayragt telling us his role either. But he always mentions himself in his lists of possible poisoners.

I don't think there are two persons, I feel that there is only one. But it is weird if he can now suddenly hit two people at night all of a sudden.

That is what people usually do when they are making a list of who could be what. They do not leave themselves off the list in order for others to say, "Hey you did not include yourself on that list."

Right now I am in full on conspiracy theory mode. I have all sorts of crazy stuff going on. One theory is the Archer is the poisoner and he comes up Town when investigated. Maybe he recruited someone and now they are both out there killing folks.:confused:

At this point I am not sure what's going on.

That is what people usually do when they are making a list of who could be what. They do not leave themselves off the list in order for others to say, "Hey you did not include yourself on that list."

Right now I am in full on conspiracy theory mode. I have all sorts of crazy stuff going on. One theory is the Archer is the poisoner and he comes up Town when investigated. Maybe he recruited someone and now they are both out there killing folks.:confused:

At this point I am not sure what's going on.

Oh okay, I didn't know that. Thanks for the info.

That could actually be possible. As I said before, the Archer has been the least helpful member of this town at least for me. If the poisoner could do that then it might not be that crazy.

Oddly, I've said very little about my role, apart from:

• I wasn't on the early set of roles that was linked

Um, that's it actually. Well, apart from I posted my role in my very first post of the game with a helpful capital letter to look back on. It's not a role I've seen on this forum before, so I had to Google it to find out if it was a standard mafia role (turns out it is). No idea if it even works against the poisoner.

That's why I give credit to The Archer for his claim of targeting me N2, I think the described target could well be me.

I've come up town to investigation and been hidden behind by someone who dies when they target non town (unless he's the poisoner). I assume Arrows (or partner) tracked me doing nothing, as Arrows never pushed me for being the poisoner.

Now, the poisoner could be immune to all types of tracking / investigating, which would be fair to try and balance the serial killer. This could be done by making them a PBO, or could be used as a hider claim.

I can't rationalise Showtime being the poisoner as there's evidence of a hider, evidence of him being in the same scene as the poisoner, and no reason I can think of as a poisoner he's suddenly become targetable. Against him is the coincidental scum result on the one night he chose not to go out.

I think the simplest solution is the poisoner is also a PBO. Anything else seems overly complex given the barebones nature of the game. However, I'd like to hear what The Archer has been up to since he last updated us.

I can't see the poisoner having 2 active roles, a much simpler explanation is an active poison and a passive defensive ability. Destiny fits that bill perfectly. I would have voted first post, but this phase can be over in a couple of votes so I'm happy for a little discussion first.

I can't see the poisoner having 2 active roles, a much simpler explanation is an active poison and a passive defensive ability. Destiny fits that bill perfectly. I would have voted first post, but this phase can be over in a couple of votes so I'm happy for a little discussion first.

Not trying to build a case for Destiny here, but Mach targeted him and only lost his ability for a certain period of time. Therefore, I really do not think this would jive.

Not trying to build a case for Destiny here, but Mach targeted him and only lost his ability for a certain period of time. Therefore, I really do not think this would jive.

That would be the passive defensive ability...

Do the 2 bits of the write up marry up? Not at all...

I want to find the poisoner and I also don't want to get mislynched as I feel I've contributed a lot and helped push the scum lynches. eayragt you're one of the few not to given your role title yet I believe. Care to indulge me?

For anyone who missed my subtle hint...

Town Aligned Virgin

What really muddies the entire thing is these investigations to the point I have to guess if it’s not a straight laced cop. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a 50/50 RNG deal.

Investigating me being non town is part of my role PM, so it’s not a means to clear myself. Clearly I knew the dangers of not hiding. But everyone else we’ve been suspicious of is somehow town under investigation aside from Destiny, who KOs you if you try to target

What really muddies the entire thing is these investigations to the point I have to guess if it’s not a straight laced cop. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a 50/50 RNG deal.

Investigating me being non town is part of my role PM, so it’s not a means to clear myself. Clearly I knew the dangers of not hiding. But everyone else we’ve been suspicious of is somehow town under investigation aside from Destiny, who KOs you if you try to target

Which is one of the reasons I'm struggling to get past Destiny as the poisoner.