Official Game Thread- Barebones 4 Mafia (The Revival November 2018)

theoutlaw321

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I've hinted at my role and ability since my very first posts in the game. You targetted me and saw me in the write-up on the same night there was a poisoning. Those scenes didn't seem even remotely connected.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> They don't, but every player left has been seen in the same night write up as a poison, and each of those scenes have been unconnected, so I'm not taking that as any evidence.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Teh_Showtime" data-cite="Teh_Showtime" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I was actually going to post it next so here is your <strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Town Aligned Coward</span></strong><p> </p><p> Was doing some catchup since this is an extremely busy night phase. Much more than day for some strange reason</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Looking at wiki, I can't find this role.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="eayragt" data-cite="eayragt" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>For anyone who missed my subtle hint...<p> </p><p> <strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Town Aligned Virgin</span></strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This one is listed. But what do you do?</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Teh_Showtime" data-cite="Teh_Showtime" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What really muddies the entire thing is these investigations to the point I have to guess if it’s not a straight laced cop. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a 50/50 RNG deal.<p> </p><p> Investigating me being non town is part of my role PM, so it’s not a means to clear myself. Clearly I knew the dangers of not hiding. But everyone else we’ve been suspicious of is somehow town under investigation aside from Destiny, who KOs you if you try to target</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> So I'm not a true cop? Then in a game that has included multiples of several standard roles; where is the straight cop? And I find it odd that you never mentioned anything about what you would come up on investigation until afterwards.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The Archer" data-cite="The Archer" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>tried macine on nihgt 6. unsucessful. got pm from outlaw beginng of day. guess emark was only one left i could pair with. <p> at cabin. no service there. just ran into town get food.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I don't understand the part about Emark? What were your results on Night 7?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="theelectrickg" data-cite="theelectrickg" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I don't understand the part about Emark? What were your results on Night 7?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> after night 6 pm from outlaw said i no longer was looking. so nothing night 7. emark must have been last one i could have talked to.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="theelectrickg" data-cite="theelectrickg" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>While you are here. Who you most think is the poisoner?<p> </p><p> The Archer</p><p> <strong>BHK1978</strong></p><p> Destiny</p><p> Leion</p><p> theelectrickg</p><p> eayragt</p><p> machinesxe</p><p> Teh_Showtime</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Just noticed theoutlaw321 has your name spelled wrong.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="theelectrickg" data-cite="theelectrickg" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Looking at wiki, I can't find this role.<p> </p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I mean I don’t see any “Clinic physician” role either it’s just flavor for the title</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Teh_Showtime" data-cite="Teh_Showtime" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I mean I don’t see any “Clinic physician” role either it’s just flavor for the title</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I think it was more than flavor. All the other titles in the Graveyard are standard titles straight off the wiki. The 'flavor' in Astil's case was a enhanced doctor's role. Proven by the write ups. What is your roles enhancements?</p>

<p>Night 3.</p><p> </p><p>

Electric investigates Archer. Archer isn't in, but he clears him by rummaging through his drawers.</p><p> </p><p>

Archer targets Leion, but is role blocked by someone who cut the line. </p><p> </p><p>

Who role blocked Archer? </p><p> </p><p>

Why didn't electric find Archer at home is his ability is using a telephone?</p><p> </p><p>

None of this probably makes any difference, but I'm trying to answer unanswered questions. </p><p> </p><p>

If anybody targeted Showtime before he stopped going out finfind that on a write up would be real useful to.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Teh_Showtime" data-cite="Teh_Showtime" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Dying upon a mistarget definitely dissuades confrontation. Being seen in the writeups scurrying off after witnessing altercations maybe too.<p> </p><p> Hider is pretty straightforward. I don’t know how much deviation you would like.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In addition to this the non town investigation to encourage me to stay running behind someone and punish me for being out in the open</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="eayragt" data-cite="eayragt" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>vote: Destiny</strong><p> </p><p> Every other option seems implausible.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I was watching tv, and this same realization came to me. </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Vote: Destiny</strong></p>

<p><strong>Destiny-2</strong> (eayragt, theelectrickg)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>It is now DAY PHASE. With 8 players remaining, it's 5 to lynch. </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

You have until 6:00PM EST (11:00PM GMT) on Monday, December 3rd to reach a majority vote. If no vote has been reached at that time, a No Lynch will be declared.</strong></p><p><strong>

As always, if you see a mistake point it out.</strong></p>

For anyone else who's thinking of voting, think how many abilities anybody left would have to have to be the poisoner and what they've been shown to be in write ups. Poisoner and PBO may sound a stretch, but double voting poisoner who comes up town? Poisoner who's sometimes targetable and has appeared in same scene as a different person poisoning? Poisoner, comes up town, tracks nowhere when going out, can be hidden behind by hider even though he should die? Someone with 2 active night abilities that can both get used on the same night?

<p><strong>Destiny-3</strong> (eayragt, theelectrickg, Leion)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>It is now DAY PHASE. With 8 players remaining, it's 5 to lynch. </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

You have until 6:00PM EST (11:00PM GMT) on Monday, December 3rd to reach a majority vote. If no vote has been reached at that time, a No Lynch will be declared.</strong></p><p><strong>

As always, if you see a mistake point it out.</strong></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="eayragt" data-cite="eayragt" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>BHK, were you done at 3 abilities, or did you you use any more?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yes I was done at three.</p><p> </p><p> Why do I have a feeling that if I voted Destiny he is going to come up Town and then a whole other previously unseen Scum group will come forward. That is the vibe I am getting right now.</p><p> </p><p> But I guess we shall see...</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Vote: Destiny</strong></p><p> </p><p> If Destiny does come up Town and this is the end game, kudos to the poisoner. You have played one hell of a game and Destiny if you end up the poisoner kudos to you for playing an excellent game.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BHK1978" data-cite="BHK1978" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yes I was done at three.<p> </p><p> Why do I have a feeling that if I voted Destiny he is going to come up Town and then a whole other previously unseen Scum group will come forward. That is the vibe I am getting right now.</p><p> </p><p> But I guess we shall see...</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Vote: Destiny</strong></p><p> </p><p> If Destiny does come up Town and this is the end game, kudos to the poisoner. You have played one hell of a game and Destiny if you end up the poisoner kudos to you for playing an excellent game.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm going to come up as town. I hope that those that are still townie can still find the real poisoner and win this game for the town.</p>