Official Game Thread- Barebones 4 Mafia (The Revival November 2018)

theoutlaw321

Teh_Showtime-3 (theelectrickg, The Archer, BHK1978)

The Archer-2 (Teh_Showtime, eayragt)

It is now DAY PHASE. With 5 players remaining, it's 3 to lynch.

You have until 6:00PM EST (11:00PM GMT) on Thursday, December 6th to reach a majority vote. If no vote has been reached at that time, a No Lynch will be declared.

As always, if you see a mistake point it out.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im not a null voter. unless its as i feel that whoever is poisioned vote is not counted the next day. and i was poisioned last night.

Okay, I can go with that. One of you, bhk and electric has been poisoned. We can find out by playing with the votes... but I'm not sure to what gain...

what do you have in mind?

It breaks the deadlock. You take your vote off, I replace it.

If the lynch goes through your either a poisoned townie or a null voting poisoner.

If the lynch doesn't go through it means... nothing.

If you're a poisoned townie we don't learn much, and I don't know why the poisoner would have ever targeted you.

See, I told you it wasn't a great plan...

It breaks the deadlock. You take your vote off, I replace it.

If the lynch goes through your either a poisoned townie or a null voting poisoner.

If the lynch doesn't go through it means... nothing.

If you're a poisoned townie we don't learn much, and I don't know why the poisoner would have ever targeted you.

See, I told you it wasn't a great plan...

so either way i cant clear me? /smh

change vote: no vote

Teh_Showtime-3 (theelectrickg, BHK1978, eayragt)

The Archer-1 (Teh_Showtime)

You have until 6:00PM EST (11:00PM GMT) on Thursday, December 6th to reach a majority vote. If no vote has been reached at that time, a No Lynch will be declared.

Teh_Showtime-2 (theelectrickg, BHK1978)

The Archer-1 (Teh_Showtime)

So, the realisation has hit the if the poisoned player has no vote (likely), and there's a 2 man scum team, we've already lost. 3 players can't get 3 votes when one of them is poisoned.

So our only hope of a win is a standalone poisoner. We are also at Lynch or Lose:

Mislynch, poisoned player dies, 2 vs 1 but town only has 1 vote so can't lynch

No lynch, poisoned player dies, 3 vs 1 but town only has 2 votes so can't lynch

Mislynch poisoned player, 3 vs 1 but town only has 2 votes so can't lynch

(Assuming another player poisoned)

So, tonight is the night - who could have started as the poisoner?

BHK - night killed scum night 2, surely didn't poison on same name

Electric - was investigating during the n5 poison

Eayragt - was being investigated during the n5 poison

Showtime - appears to have been in same write up as poisoner (I'm going back to check this)

Archer - claims the guy making calls on same night as poisonings

Looking at that list I acan see why I voted Destiny...

Originally Posted by theoutlaw321 View Post

Having seen him go in they came up and the man said "I'm sorry but neither of you have an appointment. Maybe another day."

The men looked confused.

About that time another turned the corner and bumped into them.

"Excuse me, I really must watch where I'm going."

"No harm done my good man. Have a good evening."

"Same to all of you." He walked off down the street towards the diner.

One of them took a post near the door. The other sorta blended into the shadows.

Astil, Me, Showtime, and the Poisoner.

No one else claimed to have been there that night. He can't be both.

Is this the proof?

Actually, I don't think it is....

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="eayragt" data-cite="eayragt" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Could the fourth person have been Rayelek? At first I thought yes, now not sure...</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Sure looks like a hider. I'd be more comfortable if I knew what Astil's role really did...</p><p> </p><p> Previous night:</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> He slipped out of the house although he was use working at night, tonight would be a different experience for him. He turned the corner not realizing he was alone. They both followed at a distance, but were unaware of the other.</p><p> They rounded the corner and another joined behind one of the two following. All completely hidden from each other.</p><p> __________________________________________________</p></div></blockquote>

<p><strong>Teh_Showtime-</strong><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">3</span></strong> (theelectrickg, BHK1978, The Archer)</p><p>

<strong>The Archer-2</strong> (Teh_Showtime, eayragt)</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>It is now DAY PHASE. With 5 players remaining, it's 3 to lynch. </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

You have until 6:00PM EST (11:00PM GMT) on Thursday, December 6th to reach a majority vote. If no vote has been reached at that time, a No Lynch will be declared.</strong></p><p><strong>

As always, if you see a mistake point it out.</strong></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="eayragt" data-cite="eayragt" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Could the fourth person have been Rayelek? At first I thought yes, now not sure...</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Categorically not Rayelek. So he was targeted by Astil, Arrows and Showtime, then the poisoner targeted Astil.</p><p> </p><p> Showtime can't be the poisoner. Surely?</p>

<p>Doing a Jman. Off to bed. It would be townie of me to switch vote to Showtime, as we seemingly have to lynch today.</p><p> </p><p>

But I'm not going to. I can see no way he's the poisoner.</p><p> </p><p>

So, my votes not moving. Neither is Archer or Showtimes. We have 1 hour for bhk or electric to move their vote or we lose. Assuming electric is poisoned it has to be bhk.</p><p> </p><p>

If Archer and Bhk are aligned and Outlaw has wasted my effort over the last 2 days I will not be happy.</p><p> </p><p>

Night night</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BHK1978" data-cite="BHK1978" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Why do I feel like I am being played? On my XBox so this format will look odd... <strong>Change Vote: No Vote</strong>. <strong>Vote: The Archer</strong>. I hope this is not a massive screw up.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Okay on my desktop...</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Change Vote: No Vote</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> Vote: The Archer</strong></p>

<p>Lots to get to and not alot of time.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Teh_Showtime" data-cite="Teh_Showtime" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>There was nothing more I could do<p> </p><p> /fin</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Is this an admission? Or just defeat?</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The Archer" data-cite="The Archer" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>damnit. does that mean me, electric, or bhk are poisioned? that why vote counts been screwy? wondered when destinys was goofy</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I have a bad feeling.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="eayragt" data-cite="eayragt" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Well, if you want this game over this stalemate isn't going to help, and I'm not moving my vote.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Calls for an end to the stalemate, but refuses to move his vote?</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BHK1978" data-cite="BHK1978" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Same here. I might want it over because it is getting to the point where playing this game has become a chore (mostly because I have no clue what is going on anymore). That being said, the only player I semi-trust right now is theelectrickg and he is keeping his vote on Show. <p> </p><p> If he wants to break the tie he can. If not then I guess it will remain a stalemate and one of us will draw the purple rock tonight (sorry had to make a bad Survivor reference).</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Same.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="eayragt" data-cite="eayragt" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>We'll leave it to electric then. This game is over if we have a 2 man team:<p> </p><p> Showtime & eayragt - this game is already over, as the 3 Town can't make a lynch</p><p> Showtime & Archer </p><p> BHK & Archer</p><p> </p><p> There is only one option.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thank you so much for leaving it to the noob.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="eayragt" data-cite="eayragt" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Okay, I can go with that. One of you, bhk and electric has been poisoned. We can find out by playing with the votes... but I'm not sure to what gain...</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Find the null vote?</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The Archer" data-cite="The Archer" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>so either way i cant clear me? /smh<p> <strong>change vote: no vote</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Plays ball.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="eayragt" data-cite="eayragt" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So, the realisation has hit the if the poisoned player has no vote (likely), and there's a 2 man scum team, we've already lost. 3 players can't get 3 votes when one of them is poisoned.<p> </p><p> So our only hope of a win is a standalone poisoner. We are also at Lynch or Lose:</p><p> </p><p> Mislynch, poisoned player dies, 2 vs 1 but town only has 1 vote so can't lynch</p><p> No lynch, poisoned player dies, 3 vs 1 but town only has 2 votes so can't lynch</p><p> Mislynch poisoned player, 3 vs 1 but town only has 2 votes so can't lynch</p><p> </p><p> (Assuming another player poisoned)</p><p> </p><p> So, tonight is the night - who could have started as the poisoner?</p><p> </p><p> BHK - night killed scum night 2, surely didn't poison on same name</p><p> Electric - was investigating during the n5 poison</p><p> Eayragt - was being investigated during the n5 poison</p><p> Showtime - appears to have been in same write up as poisoner (I'm going back to check this)</p><p> Archer - claims the guy making calls on same night as poisonings</p><p> </p><p> Looking at that list I acan see why I voted Destiny...</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Night 5 the night I looked at you. Funny how every case you are making only centers around this night.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="eayragt" data-cite="eayragt" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Categorically not Rayelek. So he was targeted by Astil, Arrows and Showtime, then the poisoner targeted Astil.<p> </p><p> Showtime can't be the poisoner. Surely?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Based on one night. </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="eayragt" data-cite="eayragt" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Doing a Jman. Off to bed. It would be townie of me to switch vote to Showtime, as we seemingly have to lynch today.<p> </p><p> But I'm not going to. I can see no way he's the poisoner.</p><p> </p><p> So, my votes not moving. Neither is Archer or Showtimes. We have 1 hour for bhk or electric to move their vote or we lose. Assuming electric is poisoned it has to be bhk.</p><p> </p><p> If Archer and Bhk are aligned and Outlaw has wasted my effort over the last 2 days I will not be happy.</p><p> </p><p> Night night</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> But don't you have to take the chance? I think it's Teh_Showtime. Am I sure? No. Am I sure it's not you? No, and the longer this goes on the more that thought creeps in.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BHK1978" data-cite="BHK1978" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Why do I feel like I am being played? On my XBox so this format will look odd... <strong>Change Vote: No Vote</strong>. <strong>Vote: The Archer</strong>. I hope this is not a massive screw up.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I get the same feeling. But what's done is done. I guess we find out soon. If this is lynch or lose right?</p>