Official Game Thread- Barebones 4 Mafia (The Revival November 2018)

theoutlaw321

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="theoutlaw321" data-cite="theoutlaw321" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>They had stopped for ice cream on the way from the square. That was one of her favorite things to do. <p> </p><p> They rounded the corner onto the street they lived on. When suddenly she bumped into a man. </p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#FF8C00;">I'm sorry Miss. I shouldn't be in such a hurry. My apologies</span>."</p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#0000FF;">That's quite alright. No harm done</span>."</p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#FF8C00;">Okay then, have a good evening you two</span>.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This is where the bad man poisoned sestra.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="theoutlaw321" data-cite="theoutlaw321" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>He eased up to the side of the house and looked in the window. He could tell no one was home. “<span style="color:#008000;">Damnit, where the hell are you</span>.”<p> Suddenly from the dark he heard a voice, “<span style="color:#0000FF;">Can I help you</span>?”</p><p> “<span style="color:#008000;">Nope I don’t think so</span>.” As he reached under his arm. </p><p> All of a sudden out of the dark from the side of the two men another man threw his body into them. Knocking all three to the ground. The one man got up and ran off. </p><p> “<span style="color:#800080;">Are you ok</span>?”</p><p> “<span style="color:#0000FF;">Well, well, well I am now. You want a beer</span>?”</p><p> “<span style="color:#800080;">Sure</span>.”</p><p> With that they went inside the house. Not seeing the man sneak out from the darkness and pick up something and then disappear back into the shadows.</p><p> _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This is tonight's poisoning victim.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Astil" data-cite="Astil" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How was your night Arrows?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It was... interesting. Not what I expected, and left more questions than answers. Yours?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Arrows" data-cite="Arrows" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It was... interesting. Not what I expected, and left more questions than answers. Yours?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Locked someone down and we still had a kill and a poison so ineffective.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Astil" data-cite="Astil" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Locked someone down and we still had a kill and a poison so ineffective.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Shame. Did my thing. Walked in circles clueless, apparently. Be home from work in 30 minutes or so, and have tomorrow off. Appreciate the extra day, Outlaw.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Crychon" data-cite="Crychon" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>This is tonight's poisoning victim.</div></blockquote><p> I clicked we had a poisoner as soon as I saw the "not feeling good all day" line and remembered that collision on N1. I thought last night's poison might have been the "how rude" opening though?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The Two" data-cite="The Two" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm also worried about what will become of Mistaken's sibling now.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah I see that now</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The Two" data-cite="The Two" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm also worried about what will become of Mistaken's sibling now.</div></blockquote><p> Never mind. Just got it. Crychon isn't poisoned, he's dying because his sister is gone. It's late, I'm an idiot.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Antithesis" data-cite="Antithesis" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Crychon you gonna be ok?<p> </p><p> Astil think poisoner could be tied to you somehow? Like, think you could cure it?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I was not informed of that but that doesn't mean it's not true.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ShadowedFlames" data-cite="ShadowedFlames" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hmmm. Reading the end of the write up...anyone else getting vibes of a second scum group? Dressed all in black, not buying the woman’s acting...<p> </p><p> Maybe I’m looking at it wrong. Probably am, in all likelihood, but that’s where my mind went on initial review.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thought the same.</p><p> </p><p> Astil, care to share who you locked down? If only so they can confirm they didn't do anything. Try to ease some of the questions still surrounding the whole you and Derek and Anti bit.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ShadowedFlames" data-cite="ShadowedFlames" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hmmm. Reading the end of the write up...anyone else getting vibes of a second scum group? Dressed all in black, not buying the woman’s acting...<p> </p><p> Maybe I’m looking at it wrong. Probably am, in all likelihood, but that’s where my mind went on initial review.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Maybe it's an Indy of some kind? At least we're one scum down now, I was a bit confused at first because I didn't see mistaken's death in the write up but I see it was poisoning Now.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Antithesis" data-cite="Antithesis" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Crychon you gonna be ok?<p> </p><p> Astil think poisoner could be tied to you somehow? Like, think you could cure it?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The Two" data-cite="The Two" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Never mind. Just got it. Crychon isn't poisoned, he's dying because his sister is gone. It's late, I'm an idiot.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yup! That's the case. I'm the brother. I die if she dies.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Crychon" data-cite="Crychon" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yup! That's the case. I'm the brother. I die if she dies.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Could you talk?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Arrows" data-cite="Arrows" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Could you talk?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Nope! Literally the only thing I knew was that mistaken was my sister. That was why I had my post where I said I was trying not to acknowledge him and call attention to us.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Wait, so the Mafia roleblocker, the woman, was shot. Why would the Mafia shoot their own. Am I missing something?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Either a vigilante or another group. Plus a poisoner!</p><p> </p><p> Or they were very angry with phoenix for some reason. Which... There didn't appear to be a mafia kill last night.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Crychon" data-cite="Crychon" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Either a vigilante or another group. Plus a poisoner!<p> </p><p> Or they were very angry with phoenix for some reason. Which... There didn't appear to be a mafia kill last night.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Reads to me like a protector intercepted.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The Two" data-cite="The Two" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Reads to me like a protector intercepted.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Oh yeah, that could actually be a protection and not our poisoner for the night.</p><p> </p><p> I read the bumping into someone as the poisoning initially, but that could be a protection, you have a point.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="theoutlaw321" data-cite="theoutlaw321" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>With the shocking results from the days lynch still fresh in their minds, the town started making their ways towards their respective homes. Everyone seemed to be in a hurry to vacate the square. Wondering if they could get past this or not. Some were almost pushing each other. <p> “<span style="color:#0000FF;">Excuse me</span>?”</p><p> “<span style="color:#008000;">I’m sorry, no time. I’m in a hurry</span>.” He rushed right past without even hesitating.</p><p> “<span style="color:#0000FF;">People these days</span>.”</p><p> How rude. </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This is the poisoner?</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>“<span style="color:#0000FF;">That’s odd, why is he going this way</span>?”</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> ... Why do I feel like we have a driver? I really don't want to have to deal with a driver. I can actually die that way.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>He eased up to the side of the house and looked in the window. He could tell no one was home. “<span style="color:#008000;">Damnit, where the hell are you</span>.”<p> Suddenly from the dark he heard a voice, “<span style="color:#0000FF;">Can I help you</span>?”</p><p> “<span style="color:#008000;">Nope I don’t think so</span>.” As he reached under his arm. </p><p> All of a sudden out of the dark from the side of the two men another man threw his body into them. Knocking all three to the ground. The one man got up and ran off. </p><p> “<span style="color:#800080;">Are you ok</span>?”</p><p> “<span style="color:#0000FF;">Well, well, well I am now. You want a beer</span>?”</p><p> “<span style="color:#800080;">Sure</span>.”</p><p> With that they went inside the house. Not seeing the man sneak out from the darkness and pick up something and then disappear back into the shadows.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This seems like a lot of people. What's green guy reaching under his arm for? Is green guy reaching for a gun to shoot blue guy, and purple guy saved him by diving in with a cross body or something? Cause to me, that's what this reads like.</p>