Moment of Silence

Last night, I was playing around with my save (Autosave turned off). I created a new fed with my Road to Glory user because I wanted to see if he'd excel in a performance over pop promotion. I was starting my 6th year and he was finally hitting his stride.

When I closed out, it asked me to save but I clicked yes without reading the prompt. All of my RTG save was wiped clean. I sat in disbelief for a few moments and just shook my head.

RIP Chris Power and Deep South Wrestling.

"Wait, what's Chris Power doing in New Empire Wrestling?!" lol :D

Anyone else share my pain?

<p>I typically autosave. I just happened to turn it off to play around with some stuff.. My RTG user was better suited for a different product, so I switched some stuff around to test. Didn't really intend to save, but it did anyways.</p><p> </p><p>

It's all good though. I'm just rolling with it. May start a new save anyways</p>

I typically autosave. I just happened to turn it off to play around with some stuff.. My RTG user was better suited for a different product, so I switched some stuff around to test. Didn't really intend to save, but it did anyways.

It's all good though. I'm just rolling with it. May start a new save anyways

Why not use the autobackup to restore the week before the events? Unless you advanced more than one week and in that case, yeah, gotta roll with it. I always turn off Auto-save as well. Anti-saving is annoying for me when it comes to TEW or WMMA. But that prompt may sometimes end or change careers. :D

Archived