Option to create your own child organization

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="xamdam" data-cite="xamdam" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46516" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I would love to see an option that allows us to create our own child organizations after a game has started, similar to the option we have for creating our own broadcasters.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Agreed. I've thought a lot about this and this actually happens/can happen a lot. Creating a child promotion isn't necessarily something that should only happen when absorbing a company at all.</p>

• 3 years later...

Would also love to see this!

EDITED: I did not realize we were not supposed to put a, +1 type of comment, so I would like to write something a little more useful.

I really enjoy the idea of creating a small development organization regionally that would help grow your roster, especially with so much money in the game that one can make after a few years it would really be nice to build talent in different regions. I would also like to add in the idea of not being limited to creating only one company.

I also like the idea mentioned below regarding buying profitable MMA companies. I imagine that a financial five year forecast could estimate the value of the company to be sold alongside its p4p kings and queens NET worth and even weighing any competition factors. Personally, I would love to buy out KOTC or LFA and make a home for upcoming fighters and fighters on their way out.

I am strangely into business wars and business deals so this right up my alley on things i would love to see implemented.