Chaos On The Clarke! [Starship Mafia 1] Game Thread

Rayelek

We really can't afford to be throwing votes down so quickly.

State your convictions, say "my vote is for X" and give everyone else a chance to speak and share why they think that it is/isn't a good idea. Don't actually vote yet.

If we're playing with 4-5 scum then you're potentially setting scum up for a quick rush, mislynch of a townie, and a loss for The Crew.

You're not town, you never were Chaos, you've been scum all along and played a great gambit.

You killed last night, I'm sure we can get you now.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're not town, you never were Chaos, you've been scum all along and played a great gambit.

You killed last night, I'm sure we can get you now.

And DJ's claim is a bluff...if it was true, scum could have won by now (and no, there's no reason he'd be tagging all those names). DJ's the tall guy doing the killing.

I feel like you're starting from the solution "DJ and TSS are scum" and working your way back to try to have it make sense.

If there are 5 scum and you're town: Parking your vote on me or DJ ensures that a townie is dying and mafia wins immediately.

If there are 4 scum and you're town: the math gets trickier what with knife girl showing up again and the Lukess protection out there. But I believe we could lose overnight with the wrong combination of things happening.

If you're scum: well none of this math mattered anyway. You already knew it.

Unless you have any actual evidence that DJ is scum, he's not getting my vote. And I won't be voting on myself again either.

I feel like you're starting from the solution "DJ and TSS are scum" and working your way back to try to have it make sense.

If there are 5 scum and you're town: Parking your vote on me or DJ ensures that a townie is dying and mafia wins immediately.

If there are 4 scum and you're town: the math gets trickier what with knife girl showing up again and the Lukess protection out there. But I believe we could lose overnight with the wrong combination of things happening.

If you're scum: well none of this math mattered anyway. You already knew it.

Unless you have any actual evidence that DJ is scum, he's not getting my vote. And I won't be voting on myself again either.

Which, dear crew of the Clarke, without DJ and TSS to think about. So let's keep this discussion out of this phase.

Unless there is some strategy town can win this, the mod would have ended it. Seems I'm the one (redshirt) leading it.

My idea...TSS (knife girl) has a kill or a protection (probably needs to be called) for pirates. DJ is the guy doing the killing, I think.

I'm good with a few others, I believe Destiny, MLT, -strangely- Showtime...the fact that I'm voting TSS and he's being defensive, makes me sure this is the right way to go.

Unless there is some strategy town can win this, the mod would have ended it. Seems I'm the one (redshirt) leading it.

Yeah, the strategy is lynch scum. If we mislynch, we lose. If we lynch correctly, we live another day to lynch and try again.

I'm good with a few others, I believe Destiny, MLT, -strangely- Showtime...the fact that I'm voting TSS and he's being defensive, makes me sure this is the right way to go.

I thought it was just TSS/DJ this day phase? Now it's suddenly half the field (5/11) that you're comfortable voting on. Hmm. I feel like you're setting up your flip flop now that you see I'm actually going to be defending myself this phase.

I'm starting to think that the only thing red about you is your role title.

And if you agreed with me about Showtime, why even start this push on me in the first place? I think you're just throwing names out there.

You won? Why would you care, mon cher? Or....

Yeah, I did. And now I want to help town win too.

<p>I'll add, I know I'm the easy target for a lynch again. But I'm not the right one. </p><p>

I'm crew now. </p><p> </p><p>

I could just take it easy and let you all lynch me again say "I got my win, no big deal" and chill in the graveyard for the final bits of the game but I'm trying to prove my case and fight to prevent a bad mislynch here (not bad as in unfounded, I get it, just bad overall result for town). </p><p> </p><p>

I don't want to oversell/overpush my reads. That'd probably do more harm than good for getting others to see that they're scum. But I ask others give them looks and see for themselves what they think. And not just my reads, everyone in the game. This is the phase to be re-checking your info, looking back on claims that you solidified early, people that have "came off town" to you all game. Heck, I was that person for some of you and it was wrong. If a still newish player like me could do it, anyone could. Don't just trust someone else's read, form your own and find some scum.</p><p> </p><p>

Then let's all come together, say what we're finding/found and see who makes sense as the right direction to go in. And if after all that, you all still think I'm the smart choice, I'll accept my fate.</p>

<p>You aren’t an easy target for a lynch stop trying to make it about you. You either got your “win” which is usually stated when the condition is achieved, or you’re un lynchable</p><p> </p><p>

The targets remain the same as they’ve been, considering everyone else keeps getting killed off.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Teh_Showtime" data-cite="Teh_Showtime" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Seriously think about this, when does the mod not announce said victory?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Things that make you go ‘Hhmmmmm”.</p><p> </p><p> So what are you thinking?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Teh_Showtime" data-cite="Teh_Showtime" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You aren’t an easy target for a lynch stop trying to make it about you. You either got your “win” which is usually stated when the condition is achieved, or you’re un lynchable<p> </p><p> The targets remain the same as they’ve been, considering everyone else keeps getting killed off.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That was the impression I had got from the back and forth with Blue specifically saying he is only voting for me or DJ. But alright.</p><p> </p><p> You mentioned being JOAT. </p><p> 1) Which skills have you used? </p><p> 2) What phases? </p><p> 3) What were the results?</p><p> </p><p> I'm going to bed for the night but I look forward to hearing your answers.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Too Sweet Spartan" data-cite="Too Sweet Spartan" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>That was the impression I had got from the back and forth with Blue specifically saying he is only voting for me or DJ. But alright.<p> </p><p> You mentioned being JOAT. </p><p> 1) Which skills have you used? </p><p> 2) What phases? </p><p> 3) What were the results?</p><p> </p><p> I'm going to bed for the night but I look forward to hearing your answers.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Do you not pay attention at all?</p>