Chaos On The Clarke! [Starship Mafia 1] Game Thread

Rayelek

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It's been obvious for days to me that Opulent must be scum due to the numbers, hence why I voted for him last day phase before the TSS fiasco happened. I'm going to be annoyed if he's been active in the scum chat because avoiding the thread is a boring way to play, for me.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I’m with you on this^^</p><p> </p><p> Do we have a vote count? I’ll be doing the Take your Child to Work Day tomorrow and will be out of pocket for most of the day.</p>

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It's been obvious for days to me that Opulent must be scum due to the numbers, hence why I voted for him last day phase before the TSS fiasco happened. I'm going to be annoyed if he's been active in the scum chat because avoiding the thread is a boring way to play, for me.</div></blockquote><p> Then shouldn't he be our main target today? TSS has gotten annoying but there's still a chance he's town so shouldn't we be going after the actual scum?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="michgcs" data-cite="michgcs" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Then shouldn't he be our main target today? TSS has gotten annoying but there's still a chance he's town so shouldn't we be going after the actual scum?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> We can lynch him at any time, assuming we still have a chance after today. I'd rather eliminate TSS today as there's a chance the killer can only be lynched the day after they kill. If we don't do it today we might not have another chance.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>We can lynch him at any time, assuming we still have a chance after today. I'd rather eliminate TSS today as there's a chance the killer can only be lynched the day after they kill. If we don't do it today we might not have another chance.</div></blockquote><p> Makes sense. Willing to hop on the TSS train as I do think he's the knife girl, and if (<em>if</em>) that was the case, then he didn't help matters by offing town.</p>

<p><strong>It is now Day Phase Seven. You have until 18:00 GMT (13:00 EST) on Friday, April 26 to reach a majority lynch. If no majority is reached, a no lynch will be declared. With 11 players, 6 are required for a majority.</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>lukess11 - 1</strong> (Teh_Showtime) </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Too Sweet Spartan - 2</strong> (Bluestar, Destiny)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Opulent - 2</strong> (djthefunkchris, michgcs)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>No Vote - 6</strong> (Emark, lukess11, moon_lit_tears, Opulent, Too Sweet Spartan, Zergon)</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>We can lynch him at any time, assuming we still have a chance after today. I'd rather eliminate TSS today as there's a chance the killer can only be lynched the day after they kill. If we don't do it today we might not have another chance.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="michgcs" data-cite="michgcs" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Makes sense. Willing to hop on the TSS train as I do think he's the knife girl, and if (<em>if</em>) that was the case, then he didn't help matters by offing town.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm worried about numbers, I'm unwilling to "try again" at this point, until we get one down. </p><p> </p><p> Plus, I Highly doubt that Destiny is right. I don't trust TSS either, but I don't believe TSS would have straight up told us "I'm lynchable now" if true, and he's scum. I don't believe anything he says right now, but why would you out a vulnerability if you're scum. IF he's scum like you think Destiny, he is hoping for us to go lynch on him again, and waste one more day phase.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="djthefunkchris" data-cite="djthefunkchris" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm worried about numbers, I'm unwilling to "try again" at this point, until we get one down. <p> </p><p> Plus, I Highly doubt that Destiny is right. I don't trust TSS either, but I don't believe TSS would have straight up told us "I'm lynchable now" if true, and he's scum. I don't believe anything he says right now, but why would you out a vulnerability if you're scum. IF he's scum like you think Destiny, he is hoping for us to go lynch on him again, and waste one more day phase.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If he was scum and unlynchable then he wouldn't have needed to even bother with the Jester BS. Want to keep ignoring the write-up too?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If he was scum and unlynchable then he wouldn't have needed to even bother with the Jester BS. Want to keep ignoring the write-up too?</div></blockquote><p> I'm not ignoring the write up. I see a girl in a room that we cannot get into. You're ignoring that fact doesn't seem to have been resolved yet.</p><p> </p><p> You're not convincing me to go against what I feel is the best move we have. You haven't pushed anything on anyone all game, and now all of a sudden, I'm supposed to believe and trust in you? You're more scummy right now then ever, to be honest.</p>

<p>This is Destiny right now.</p><p> </p><p>

"I Know Opulent is scum, but hey..> We might be able to lynch TSS so I'm not voting on Opulent!"</p><p> </p><p>

I don't know... Destiny "might" be right. But I'm not for a "might" right now. I need to see for myself this so called "Pirate" scum in the gy, I'm just not willing to chance anything right now.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="djthefunkchris" data-cite="djthefunkchris" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm not ignoring the write up. I see a girl in a room that we cannot get into. You're ignoring that fact doesn't seem to have been resolved yet.<p> </p><p> You're not convincing me to go against what I feel is the best move we have. You haven't pushed anything on anyone all game, and now all of a sudden, I'm supposed to believe and trust in you? You're more scummy right now then ever, to be honest.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I was travelling a lot earlier in the game and actually I was willing and ready, leading the lynch actually, on Opulent yesterday before you started the TSS distraction. </p><p> </p><p> Bluestar, do you believe that pirates are the scum team? A /nod or /shake would do for me here.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I was travelling a lot earlier in the game and actually I was willing and ready, leading the lynch actually, on Opulent yesterday before you started the TSS distraction. <p> </p><p> Bluestar, do you believe that pirates are the scum team? A /nod or /shake would do for me here.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Distraction? Really?</p><p> </p><p> If I didn't find it, Rev already had it ready, and would have. You really think that day phase could have gone a different way? Rev is proven Town, you haven't proven anything to anyone yet. The only thing you ever voted for was Opulent only to switch it onto TSS, as if you needed another person to put your vote on.</p><p> </p><p> You haven't been on any vote lists at the end of the day, except TSS.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>day1</strong></p><p> </p><p> no vote (lukess11, <strong>Destiny</strong>, bak42, Tha Black Phenom, Leion, The Two, I Effin Rule, Eternal Phoenix, Bluestar, BHK1978, Michgcs, The Archer, Moon_lit_tears, Zergon, Teh_showtime, Paws7297, Emark, Eliphas)</p><p> </p><p> <strong>day2</strong></p><p> No Vote - 6 ( bak42, Bluestar, <strong>Destiny</strong>, Eliphas, Eternal Phoenix, Michgcs, )</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Day3</strong></p><p> No Vote - 9 ( bak42, Bluestar, <strong>Destiny</strong>, Eliphas, Emark, I effin rule, Imarevenant, Opulent, Teh_Showtime, The Archer, Zergon, )</p><p> Day 4</p><p> No Vote - 7 ( <strong>Destiny</strong>, djthefunkchris, Emark,, Leion,moon_lit_tears, Opulent, The Two, )</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Day 5</strong></p><p> No Vote - 6 ( bak42, <strong>Destiny</strong>, djthefunkchris, Emark, Imarevenant, Leion, michgcs)</p><p> </p><p> And to be totally honest, you tunneling in on TSS instead of going with the obvious choice "raises an eyebrow" (quoting Opulent).</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="djthefunkchris" data-cite="djthefunkchris" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Depending on how this lynch goes, should be quite telling as to whom is who, that's for sure.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah, I agree. I expect a lot more to be clear after this lynch.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Too Sweet Spartan" data-cite="Too Sweet Spartan" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yeah, I agree. I expect a lot more to be clear after this lynch.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You know... You do NOT make me more comfortable.</p><p> </p><p> Ok, see you all tonight.</p>

<p>The vote at this point looks pretty clear to me.</p><p> </p><p>

On Opulent:</p><p>

Mich, the investigator who successfully caught orange scum IER.</p><p>

DJ, town leader. Been pretty clearly helpful all game.</p><p>

Me, controversial reformed jester. Hard to trust but you all will need to at this point.</p><p>

Showtime... a little uneasy about him being on this one truthfully. But if he's here, he's got his head in the right place.</p><p> </p><p>

On TSS:</p><p>

Bluestar, scummy actions trying to confuse town about cult and town and trying to distract today by only originally being willing to vote for me or DJ.</p><p>

Destiny, trying to bring attention back to me now that Opulent is busted.</p><p> </p><p>

If you're town, vote for Opulent.</p><p>

If you're scum, vote for TSS.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="djthefunkchris" data-cite="djthefunkchris" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You know... You do NOT make me more comfortable.<p> </p><p> Ok, see you all tonight.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah, I'll give you that. Reformed jester is a really hard role to play because I feel like it just reads "scummy scum scum" whatever I say. It's definitely a new challenge but I'm enjoying it.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Too Sweet Spartan" data-cite="Too Sweet Spartan" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yeah, I'll give you that. Reformed jester is a really hard role to play because I feel like it just reads "scummy scum scum" whatever I say. It's definitely a new challenge but I'm enjoying it.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You continue to ignore the write-up not even hinting at any sort of jester in the slightest. Continue to ignore my posts and my vote will stay where it is.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You continue to ignore the write-up not even hinting at any sort of jester in the slightest. Continue to ignore my posts and my vote will stay where it is.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I blame Ray for not making it more obvious. </p><p> </p><p> I understand where you're coming from with your vote on me. </p><p> </p><p> Hypothetically: If I'm the knife wielding girl, I got the double night kill we needed and now am in a good spot for scum team.</p><p> </p><p> If there are 5 scum: As long as I'm not lynched, we will win. Say Opulent was mafia as well, he dies we're 4/10 but I'll go out again and another double kill makes it 4/8 (with a Lukess kill to be safe), victory for mafia.</p><p> </p><p> If there are 4 scum: At this point I'd just need to hide it out and not double kill anymore. Eventually town will mislynch and scum would win. Or two days town votes for me and gets no lynch because I'm hiding at night again. Eventual guaranteed victory for mafia so Ray would probably call it after this next night phase. Unless town lynches every single one of my scum partners each night in a row with no mistakes until I'm the last one standing. Which isn't good from an odds perspective.</p><p> </p><p> Reading this all over, it comes off a little too "If I Did It" for my liking. But I'm trying to look at all perspectives and be real with town to prove where my allegiance is.</p><p> </p><p> So if you do think I'm mafia, it's either this phase or not at all for town. I understand that's where you and Blue are coming from. But that's the thing, I'm not mafia which is why I'm thinking Opulent is the right call. Get the confirmed scum and let the chips fall where they may.</p>

<p>Actually, real life is getting in the way, I need to run out! </p><p> </p><p>

But I'll type up something quickly:</p><p> </p><p>

What I was basically trying to say is truthfully, I do understand where Blue and Destiny are coming from and think its coming from a place of trying to do well. I shouldn't just say they're scum for voting on me and someone is town for voting on Opulent.</p><p> </p><p>

But we're at LoL and in that situation, take the obvious/safe choice in Opulent. Simple as that.</p>

<p>Here is where I stand. </p><p> </p><p>

I think town is in a losing position. </p><p> </p><p>

Now. </p><p> </p><p>

I’m baffled we have an investigator giving us a clear path but it’s still being dismissed. I’ve had a bad feeling about a Opulent for a few phases and have been saying so. </p><p> </p><p>

As for TSS. The nonlynch is interesting and scary here. I’m all fir trying again, but let’s get the guarantee done first. </p><p> </p><p>

DJ. You scare me. I’m pretty sure you’re scum too. But I’m also sure you’re town.</p>

TSS is the second killer so lynching him today would remove one of their kills. If we lynch Opulent then TSS can kill tonight and the other kill would go to someone else. As for your point about a non-town result MLT, it's been obvious for days that Opulent is likely scum and the "result" has come from a cult member.