Chaos On The Clarke! [Starship Mafia 1] Game Thread

Rayelek

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Too Sweet Spartan" data-cite="Too Sweet Spartan" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If you didn't trust him, you shouldn't have protected him. That's what Destiny said to you that night phase as well.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> At that point, I wanted to test it. I didn't like how he handled it, but felt there was a small chance he wasn't lying. After nothing happened, I wanted nothing to do with him.</p>

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess11" data-cite="lukess11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>At that point, I wanted to test it. I didn't like how he handled it, but felt there was a small chance he wasn't lying. After nothing happened, I wanted nothing to do with him.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You wanted to test the bomb even though you were one of the ones tagged and would have been blown up?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You wanted to test the bomb even though you were one of the ones tagged and would have been blown up?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yep. Willing to sacrifice myself if we killed scum in the process.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Showtime, list of targets and actions night by night please, you must have done something by now. Bluestar I asked you a question last day phase, still waiting for an answer.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Showtime already explained that his powers have been inconsistent. So I'm not sure what a list of targets and phases will actually provide.</p><p> Bluestar claims redshirt. Don't know if that means different than Crewman though, he'll have to clarify.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Too Sweet Spartan" data-cite="Too Sweet Spartan" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Showtime already explained that his powers have been inconsistent. So I'm not sure what a list of targets and phases will actually provide.<p> Bluestar claims redshirt. Don't know if that means different than Crewman though, he'll have to clarify.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Showtime has been skating by misleading town the whole time. He needs to give targets now.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess11" data-cite="lukess11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yep. Willing to sacrifice myself if we killed scum in the process.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> And what if it killed more town than scum, it would've presumably been game over? That feels like a poor trade off to me. I think you didn't protect him because you were hoping that the mafia would kill him so you'd still get to be alive.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Too Sweet Spartan" data-cite="Too Sweet Spartan" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>And what if it killed more town than scum, it would've presumably been game over? That feels like a poor trade off to me. I think you didn't protect him because you were hoping that the mafia would kill him so you'd still get to be alive.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I think you play defensively, Lukess. You're not the self-sacrifice type.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Too Sweet Spartan" data-cite="Too Sweet Spartan" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>And what if it killed more town than scum, it would've presumably been game over? That feels like a poor trade off to me. I think you didn't protect him because you were hoping that the mafia would kill him so you'd still get to be alive.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I did what I said. I haven't lied once about my role. I felt that the risk was worth it.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess11" data-cite="lukess11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I did what I said. I haven't lied once about my role. I felt that the risk was worth it.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> What was his list again? And how many people on it did you think were scum?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Too Sweet Spartan" data-cite="Too Sweet Spartan" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What was his list again? And how many people on it did you think were scum?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It was me, Destiny, mlt and bak who was dead. At that point, it wasn't a game loser for town either and would have shed a lot of info for town at that point in the game.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Too Sweet Spartan" data-cite="Too Sweet Spartan" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What was his list again? And how many people on it did you think were scum?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Felt one or two were scum but the info was more valuable that would come from the dead roles.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess11" data-cite="lukess11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It was me, Destiny, mlt and bak who was dead. At that point, it wasn't a game loser for town either and would have shed a lot of info for town at that point in the game.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> So you thought either Destiny or MLT was scum? Do you still?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Too Sweet Spartan" data-cite="Too Sweet Spartan" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So you thought either Destiny or MLT was scum? Do you still?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I am iffy about MLT. Hasn't been around much lately.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Emark" data-cite="Emark" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Not sure why you are so hung up on me revealing a fellow mason. It’s a loyalty thing for me. My first time as a mason was with Blue in Neodokius and he would not reveal me and he said it would be up to his partner to do so. That meant a lot to me and I aim to pass that on to any future partners if I’m a mason again.<p> Just so you know, I’m alone again which means it can be deduced who he was.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>DJ, looks like you didn't press the button or tried to but it was too late. Emark why didn't you recruit me? Who did you recruit?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I have to wonder why Destiny is so persistent on this one, should be obvious to him by now that Emark ain´t giving him the answer.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BlueStar" data-cite="BlueStar" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>And forgot about Zergon who claimed to have made a mistake with his targets...</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yes, and I still do claim that.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess11" data-cite="lukess11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I am iffy about MLT. Hasn't been around much lately.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Ha, bad answer. Whether you feel that way or not she's probably going to be the deciding vote on whether you're lynched this day phase.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Too Sweet Spartan" data-cite="Too Sweet Spartan" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Ha, bad answer. Whether you feel that way or not she's probably going to be the deciding vote on whether you're lynched this day phase.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I am aware. Destiny should remove my vote if he wants town to have a shot.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Too Sweet Spartan" data-cite="Too Sweet Spartan" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>OMGUS. Showtime is town Joat. If you're protector, who'd you choose last night?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Wait, weren´t you just claiming that Showtime was on of the top lynch options not so long ago? What made you convinced that he´s actually what he claims to be this time?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Showtime, list of targets and actions night by night please, you must have done something by now. Bluestar I asked you a question last day phase, still waiting for an answer.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If you couldn’t sense my frustration I haven’t had anything at all, until now</p><p> </p><p> I was granted a shield last night. That’s it. Can use it in the day for protection at night</p><p> </p><p> There are no targets to be had but at least DJ dying finally gave me SOMETHING</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Zergon" data-cite="Zergon" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I have to wonder why Destiny is so persistent on this one, should be obvious to him by now that Emark ain´t giving him the answer.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Emark is town mason magnet. If he's not going to out his partner publicly, we essentially need to take him at his word.</p><p> </p><p> Okay, now I actually have to go!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Teh_Showtime" data-cite="Teh_Showtime" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If you couldn’t sense my frustration I haven’t had anything at all, until now<p> </p><p> I was granted a shield last night. That’s it. Can use it in the day for protection at night</p><p> </p><p> There are no targets to be had but at least DJ dying finally gave me SOMETHING</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I call lies. No way you have only been successful ONCE all game.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Teh_Showtime" data-cite="Teh_Showtime" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If you couldn’t sense my frustration I haven’t had anything at all, until now<p> </p><p> I was granted a shield last night. That’s it. Can use it in the day for protection at night</p><p> </p><p> There are no targets to be had but at least DJ dying finally gave me SOMETHING</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If you were a JOAT, you should be able to pick what you use. Seems like you are caught in a lie right now.</p>

Guest Opulent

<p>Pardon my French but we’ve been pussyfooting around this one for too long.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Vote: lukess</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

He’s been in and out of everyone’s mouths for a majority of the game. It’s about time to pull the trigger. With the claims we have left, POE means this is the way to go.</p><p> </p><p>

He’s warning us about scum rushing the lynch but that hasn’t happened, which makes me feel even better about this. I would like to see us not being too quick to vote in lylo moving forward.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Opulent" data-cite="Opulent" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Pardon my French but we’ve been pussyfooting around this one for too long.<p> </p><p> <strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Vote: lukess</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> He’s been in and out of everyone’s mouths for a majority of the game. It’s about time to pull the trigger. With the claims we have left, POE means this is the way to go.</p><p> </p><p> He’s warning us about scum rushing the lynch but that hasn’t happened, which makes me feel even better about this. I would like to see us not being too quick to vote in lylo moving forward.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It's L-1 and half the game hasn't checked in. That is the definition of rushing.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Opulent" data-cite="Opulent" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Pardon my French but we’ve been pussyfooting around this one for too long.<p> </p><p> <strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Vote: lukess</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> He’s been in and out of everyone’s mouths for a majority of the game. It’s about time to pull the trigger. With the claims we have left, POE means this is the way to go.</p><p> </p><p> He’s warning us about scum rushing the lynch but that hasn’t happened, which makes me feel even better about this. I would like to see us not being too quick to vote in lylo moving forward.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If this isn't scummy, I don't know what is.</p>