Chaos On The Clarke! [Starship Mafia 1] Game Thread

Rayelek

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No.

Showtime. Get my item?

I believe Opulent is the direction to go.

I’m f town wants Luke fine, but I won’t hammer right now. In fact you guys putting the lynch so close means no one Is going to answer Anything.

He said he did. My concern is he claimed JOAT but hasn't done a single thing at night. Are we going to let that flimsy a claim go through?

Sorry, but I´m not really trusting you at all this game, so not going to follow your advice here.

Boo.

I’m f town wants Luke fine, but I won’t hammer right now. In fact you guys putting the lynch so close means no one Is going to answer Anything.

Alright, I'll give everyone some time to talk. But I'll be here if we're hammering anyone.

Change Vote: Unvote

If you couldn’t sense my frustration I haven’t had anything at all, until now

I was granted a shield last night. That’s it. Can use it in the day for protection at night

There are no targets to be had but at least DJ dying finally gave me SOMETHING

So, wait. You claim to be backup guy who should get ability from dead townie and yet you claim you have nothing except a shield with all the dead townies in the graveyard? I have hard time beliving that espesially after your earlier claims.

No.

Showtime. Get my item?

I believe Opulent is the direction to go.

Anndd that shield is a gift too....

If you couldn’t sense my frustration I haven’t had anything at all, until now

I was granted a shield last night. That’s it. Can use it in the day for protection at night

There are no targets to be had but at least DJ dying finally gave me SOMETHING

Missed this.

That shield wasn’t from DJ, and now I’m doubting your ability.

That came from me.

What abilities have you picked up this game and who did you us them on?

Missed this.

That shield wasn’t from DJ, and now I’m doubting your ability.

That came from me.

What abilities have you picked up this game and who did you us them on?

Since apparently the PM stating I have a shield now isn’t even part of MY ability I’m just done

Unable to do anything

Unclear on what actually allows me to do anything

There’s really nothing I can contribute. At this point I’m just waiting for this game to be iced

Since apparently the PM stating I have a shield now isn’t even part of MY ability I’m just done

Unable to do anything

There’s really nothing I can contribute. At this point I’m just waiting for this game to be iced

You let people think you were two different roles than the one you claimed. You do NOTHING in a game where almost, if not everyone has an ability. The charade is up. You're scum.

Unable to do anything

You said you get an ability from someone in the grave. What made you think DJ gave you a shield?

There are precisely zero lies I’ve told this game but I probably put way too much stake into an ability that has been utterly useless to this point

You led people to believe you were captain and a bus driver. That is pretty much lying without saying anything.

Because it was the only time I’ve gotten something the entire game and despite every night/day a townie dying I didn’t get anything. Grasping for some sense of power from my ability

Interesting. I’m wondering if there are/were more people to give out abilities.

It’s interesting yours became a part of your role as the ones I give are one shots.

That’s a cop out and you know it.

I’m not pushing for your lynch..yet, but I’m asking you questions that concern me.

It’s 300% a cop out because finding out the one ability I finally got wasn’t even due to my own ability is extremely demoralizing. There is quite literally nothing I can do to help the town.