20 members have voted

1. 1. Name for new Chase Agency stable - Poll

• The Cartier Agency
    • The Cartier Group
    • Cartier Inc.
    • The Chase Agency
    • Cartier Management Services or CMS
    • The Cartier Foundation

I recently hired Emma Chase away from SWF and intend to use her as a color commentator for my new brand/"rival company" WPL. Before that though, she's going to revive The Chase Agency. However, once the group is established, she's going to step aside and hand over the reigns to Elizabeth Cartier. So, my question is what should the Chase Agency be called once Cartier takes over?

I've got a few ideas and was hoping to get some feedback on which one you guys like best:

1.) The Cartier Agency - Straightforward and carries on the tradition with no explanation needed.

2.) The Cartier Group - I think this one has a nice "business" ring to it and rolls off the tongue nicely.

3.) Cartier Inc. - Same thoughts as option 2.

4.) The Chase Agency - Chase would introduce Cartier as her sister and there would be no need for a name change. Also, see my thoughts on option 1.

5.) Cartier Management Services or CMS for short - I like it, but it's maybe a bit too wordy? The CMS abbreviation leaves a bit to be desired as well, but still sounds appropriate for a "business" type stable.

6.) The Cartier Foundation - I like this one the least by far, but I still like it.

I'm obviously open to other suggestions too, so feel free to chime in with your own names/ideas if you don't like any of these. Any feedback would be much appreciated!

PS

I already posted this in the Tag Team/Stable Naming Suggestions thread, but that thread has a tendency to drop down the page quickly and therefore doesn't usually get a lot of responses, so that's why I posted it here.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="noknuckles" data-cite="noknuckles" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46740" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Cartier Cartel<p> </p><p> Say that 5 times fast</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="soxfan93" data-cite="soxfan93" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46740" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>No, seriously. Cartier Cartel.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Great suggestion! I like it! I also like just "The Cartel." </p><p> </p><p> I may do a new poll in a few days with the winner of this one and this and any other good suggestions that may come up in the meantime as the options.</p><p> </p><p> Thanks!</p>