Ellin's Grove: Dragons & Demons [Game Thread]

Rayelek

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>Got caught up with something, still busy. Going to look back over something, before I answer that.</p><p> </p><p>

In the meantime Destiny, if you had a resurrection would you use it on any of the available options, or do you think it'd be better saved?</p>

<p>In answer to your question, Emark. Definitely Emark.</p><p> </p><p>

Feels like their posts are a combination of repetitive, redundancy and fluff. Not to say Spartan and Eliphas are without same but I get the whiff of them trying.</p><p> </p><p>

To me it feels like Emark is trying to walk that line between being active and being silent. Cramming content into his actual posts but not a lot of meaning.</p>

Vote: Leion

Only because of resurrection and little activity since. Not sure if he is still an ‘innocent’ but will gladly remove the vote if he comes on and moves the needle. I’m slightly suspicious because of dj’s cult alignment and resurrecting him without any evidence to the contrary.

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2365824&postcount=294

This is good, quality work. I'm linking it (rather than quoting) because quoting it messes up the quotes within. Good job hellshock, very impressive.

What are your reads at the moment?

And to a different point: With my vote, I'm going to stick with Leion and eliminate the very likely cult member. But I think the continued conversation/investigations going on are a good call for figuring out a potential route for the next day phase and putting pressure on people to keep staying active in the thread.

I'm glad you're enjoying the discussion TSS. Do you have any of your own reads and opinions to add? I always worry about you now.

My most clear reads are townie ones on you and Zergon. Pretty confident on those.

Below that I'll include Rabbitman who is much more active and playing very differently than our scum game together. If that's an intentional deception, kudos, but I see it as now he only has this thread to talk in. :p

As far as who are scum: It's hard to really dive in on scum hunting until you can find one mafia member but once you find one, it gives a more clear path forward.

But to give some names, it's mostly the "kinda quiet" ones that I feel like I don't know a lot about. TBP and EP are technically the two lowest posting currently active players but I feel like their posts have provided some insight into their role/reads.

Eliphas and Emark are a step above them in activity but I feel like I know less about them. That could be on me, I might have missed some posts! But if not, I feel like it's a safe spot to be in. Not putting much of a target on yourself but not being the least active. But I mean with my activity this game, that is definitely pot/kettle. Mostly just pointing them out and seeing if they'll respond and how.

I see few people have given their reads so figured I´d add mine too regardless of how wrong they likely be. Now I´m very gullible person so I end up thinking most are town and thus the scum suspects tend to be the ones I don´t get good reads early on (and more often than not I have been wrong with my reads) so take this with grain of salt as usual with anything I ever post.

The order is who I think is most town to least town

4. Zergon Of course I trust myself most, but obviously you all need to make your own opinion on me.

Likely town:

10. bak42 I have no reason to doubt Bak´s claim

5. lukess11/Michgsc Was town before dying and with Leion being scum resurrect I feel better about Mich. Not 100% willing to trust him (or anyone) but currently I´m thinking he is likely town

6. Eternal Phoenix Have no reason to suspect his role hint or that he would be something else than town

town lean:

1. Destiny Tries to get people to talk, offers his opinion on lot of things. only problem is that in previous games, I have always felt he was scum and he turned out town everytime so slighly paranoid that it´s the other way around here

17. Rabbitman offers lots of opinions, more than in previous games were he was scum. He did defend DJ somewhat heavily at day 2 which makes me slighly suspicious on him but other than that he feels town so I´m giving him a pass right now.

11. hellshock70 Helped me to realize that I had wrong idea on who DJ was and after our argument I´m thinking he´s more likely to be town as I now see better on were he´s coming at.

Unknown

15. moon_lit_tears was quick to jump into DJ train so likely not scum/cult but could be monster still. As with everyone below her, I would need to look at them more closely when I have time to try to figure who I suspect the most.

7. Tha Black Phenom did suspect DJ so likely not on the same team, didn´t vote like MLT though so that´s why he´s slighly lower.

14. Too Sweet Spartan Bit of a mixed signals, is less active which makes it slighly harder for me to evaluate him. Also, I admit I´m very paranoid on him after he fooled me so well in last game. My main reason why he´s so low on the list is that he was the one suggesting DJ reviving Leion and then made another post after were he said he feels better on DJ when the revive happened. Both could be town things for sure but I got similar vibes on those posts that what happened in Clarke were he defended Lukess so wondering if those posts were scum helping his team mate (to be fair there is other´s who could be said doing the same, Rabbitman and Hellshock come to mind but they have managed to give me more town vibes elsewhere so that´s why I focus on TSS)

13. Eliphas Haven´t gotten much read on him, so need to look into his posts when time allows

8. Emark Haven´t gotten much read on him, so need to look into his posts when time allows

Scum

3. Leion Yep, you pretty much need to be this obvious to get a scum mark from me :p But yeah, revived by DJ (or one of his allies) so likely scum now.

If we make the assumption that the night 0 "small group" is the one DJ did belong as the dark blast used as kill would suggest, then I´d still say their size would have been 3 - 4 at start.

Need to head to work again but guess I leave a question to few people who I don´t have good reads yet.

So Eliphas, Emark and Tha Black Phenom (other´s can answer too if they want of course), do you have any reads (who you think is town/scum/etc.) you would like to share at this point?

Also putting this here in case it was missed before as at least Emark has posted since I put this out. Would still like to here Eliphas, Emark´s and Phenom´s reads (or any other thing they would want to share) at the moment.

My reads are terrible.

I will say in response to shock’s post about two different beasties out there could something to think about but it could one and the same if that bugger has enhancements. Just thinking about Ray’s post that some roles may be stronger at different points. At least that’s how I read it.

My reads are terrible.

I will say in response to shock’s post about two different beasties out there could something to think about but it could one and the same if that bugger has enhancements. Just thinking about Ray’s post that some roles may be stronger at different points. At least that’s how I read it.

It doesn't even matter too much at this point how accurate your reads are, but it's important to put them out there.

My reads are terrible.

So are mine. :D

On last game, I had TSS, DJ, MoT, Derek and Libby as likely town when I died. Felt really smart after the scum team was revealed. :p

The thing with reads are, scum will usually put a mix of scum and town in their trusted list, or try to avoid scum all together as to not associate themselves with them. Still a lot can be learnt from these lists, and had DJ come up town I really would have been going through his list today and I still don't trust a few of those he didn't trust either.

Likely town:

10. bak42

6. Eternal Phoenix

town lean:

1. Zergon

17. Rabbitman

11. hellshock70

5. lukess11/Michgsc

Unknown

15. moon_lit_tears

7. Tha Black Phenom

14. Too Sweet Spartan

13. Eliphas

8. Emark

Scum

3. Leion

It's very similar to yours, and for a few reasons I'm not giving explanations right now but this is where I am. A few of the unknowns I would happily move to a "likely scum" column. I also haven't included myself as I know I'm town.

Likely town:

10. bak42

6. Eternal Phoenix

town lean:

1. Zergon

17. Rabbitman

11. hellshock70

5. lukess11/Michgsc

Unknown

15. moon_lit_tears

7. Tha Black Phenom

14. Too Sweet Spartan

13. Eliphas

8. Emark

Scum

3. Leion

It's very similar to yours, and for a few reasons I'm not giving explanations right now but this is where I am. A few of the unknowns I would happily move to a "likely scum" column. I also haven't included myself as I know I'm town.

alright, thank you for the answer.