Project Apollo 2050.

Okay, thanks for your opinion.

I wish you a lot of fun and success.

I'll take a look at the mod when I have time.

Not a problem. I'm not trying to shut your opinion down, i appreciate you taking the time to comment. I was just giving you my thoughts on the same matter. Maybe there's some truth to both of our arguments.

At any rate, I'm not exactly sure when this will get done. But i EXPECT it to be before TEW2020 is released. And I also expect I will most likely convert this to a 2020 version. Since the new game is supposed to be rebuilt from the ground up, it's hard for me to know how easy updating old mods to the new version is going to be, but I assume it won't be too difficult. Worst case scenario, most of the hard work will already be done (creating the renders and developing them). We will just have to see.

<p>That skin is sick. Are we allowed to do donations here? I would imagine it takes an insane amount of work to put this type of project together.</p><p> </p><p>

As far as contributing, would we just whip something up in our WWE2k game and send them to you?</p>