Developmental complaints

Hi, I'm sorry if I'm in the wrong forum.

Like every other player, I have a lot of workers right now in my child company (two actually), and every time I read emails from a bunch of them asking to be called up to the main roster, even when the trainers are saying they have at least 4 areas they can improve dramatically.

What I want to know is, if I choose to ignore them, will they be able to quit the company or start a negative relation with my avatar? Are egotistical workers harder to solve their moral issues when they are in the main roster?

Thanks for the help.

If they're kept there long enough eventually when you call them up there morale will likely be at annoyed/angry and they may end up asking for a release.

If you call them up, then send them back down with the 'To Work Down There' note, this keeps them there without the constant emails of their complaints but, I expect, their gains will be smaller from development and they'll still return to the main roster annoyed when called back up.

I personally never understood this feature. I mean do you honestly think some schlub down in development is emailing Vince to come up to the main roster?

Usually I ignore them, and bring them up when I feel I need to. I've had guys email me multiple times and usually I just release them, or I bring them up and turn them into job central USA if I am feeling dickish.

I personally never understood this feature. I mean do you honestly think some schlub down in development is emailing Vince to come up to the main roster?

Usually I ignore them, and bring them up when I feel I need to. I've had guys email me multiple times and usually I just release them, or I bring them up and turn them into job central USA if I am feeling dickish.

The email is to let the player know so he’s not blindsided by a worker being called up with extremely low morale.

It isn’t to simulate a development worker emailing the owner his discontent.

If they're kept there long enough eventually when you call them up there morale will likely be at annoyed/angry and they may end up asking for a release.

If you call them up, then send them back down with the 'To Work Down There' note, this keeps them there without the constant emails of their complaints but, I expect, their gains will be smaller from development and they'll still return to the main roster annoyed when called back up.

What if I keep borrowed them and giving them bonuses to help their morals? I know it can be a lot of expense, but I don't want people like Edge to get mad at me when the time comes

What if I keep borrowed them and giving them bonuses to help their morals? I know it can be a lot of expense, but I don't want people like Edge to get mad at me when the time comes

That's what I use to do but it became expensive. I think the work down there note is what works best. Or just call them up to job until the time comes for a push.

Or just call them up to job until the time comes for a push.

Maybe not even to job, you could just call them up to do pre-show matches beating actual job guys? No emails, no low morale, and potentially a bit of a morale boost if they get a win streak going!

Also, you could use their pre-show tenure to test for chemistry. I like to do that, especially if I have everyone on written deals.

As one of the people who asked for the feature back in TEW 2010 (and just saying that makes me go 'hold on, wow'), the reason it was requested is exactly what TLC was talking about.

In 2010 people would come up with completely tanked morale with no warning because they'd been upset for ages about being down there. Nowadays yes it can be a little annoying to see the same messages (and perhaps they should be snoozeable?) but it's one problem or another, I suppose.

Hi, I'm sorry if I'm in the wrong forum.

Like every other player, I have a lot of workers right now in my child company (two actually), and every time I read emails from a bunch of them asking to be called up to the main roster, even when the trainers are saying they have at least 4 areas they can improve dramatically.

What I want to know is, if I choose to ignore them, will they be able to quit the company or start a negative relation with my avatar? Are egotistical workers harder to solve their moral issues when they are in the main roster?

Thanks for the help.

When sending a worker to developmental, you can set them to be a part of the roster. You can do this by selecting the option "To work down there" which is the option above "develop overall skills". You can make this change whilst they are still in developmental so you don't need to call them up to send them back down. :):)

When sending a worker to developmental, you can set them to be a part of the roster. You can do this by selecting the option "To work down there" which is the option above "develop overall skills". You can make this change whilst they are still in developmental so you don't need to call them up to send them back down. :):)

This is the real pro tip here. Any workers I'm not planning to bring up yet that start complaining get switched "To Work Down There" so that they keep their morale while staying out of my hair.

• 2 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Blake Trask" data-cite="Blake Trask" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46905" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>In 2010 people would come up with completely tanked morale with no warning because they'd been upset for ages about being down there. Nowadays yes it can be a little annoying to see the same messages (and perhaps they should be snoozeable?) but it's one problem or another, I suppose.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It's also somewhat nonsensical. When you have an Opener level worker in a Cult promotion demanding to be called up to the International/Global parent promotion, it kinda strains suspension of disbelief. But switching them to 'to work down there' is an easy fix.</p>