How does 'B' show popularity work?

I am currently playing a TNA and want a B show that is different to normal B shows of jobbers and lower card guys having matches, so I want to have a show that takes place all around the world as a way to increase popularity in different countries. But does running a stand alone B show affect popularity in a region where you are not very popular or does it have no effect because it is just a B show?

The other advantage to running a B-Show in an area you don't have existing pop in is to get around workers not being able to be hired in your home country. Run a show there, Hire Local, use them on the card, and now they're available to work there. Technically you can do this with any show, but try it with A-Shows and broadcasted events, and your show rating will probably be lower than usual. With a B-Show, it won't matter.

<p>In addttion to what others have said I use B-shows as a way to advance story-lines that don't fit on my A-show (for timing reasons).</p><p> </p><p>

Since you get no penalty for not advancing stories on B-shows you can just use it to focus on the spillover midcard and undercard stories.</p>