[c-verse] Cott/ Mjm

<p>I found some great belt renders so I had to make them in game, I created a regional company in the mid south so I joined COTT (and became hostile with all US companies because i kick their bottoms in regional battles), and then just strapped a rocket on Gino once he became loyal to OLLIE.</p><p> </p><p>

I don't like MJM because it goes against any Japanese norms (if the CVerse wasn't so based off real life I wouldn't mind), but I usually just let it be.</p><p> </p><p>

I do, however, often add a third Alliance, usually consisting of TCW, NOTBPW, OLLIE (if they leave COTT), WLW and I create a new UK based company with deserters from 21CW and backed BY Dunton Hall (an English AEW if you will) and add them too, and call that alliance International Wrestling Alliance (found a logo for it in my folder and decided it's a good one).</p><p> </p><p>

To summarize, love COTT, dislike MJM, and add a third international alliance made of my favorite company from each game area</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Matt_Black" data-cite="Matt_Black" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47130" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How does everyone handle either of these alliances? Do you edit them at all? Add titles? Me, I mainly just join so my spillover pop doesn't tank other companies, but I'm curious to hear what everyone else does.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I almost always expand the COTT to include QAW, AAA, and ACPW. I add a junior heavyweight title (max size lightweight) and add a women’s championship. Since CWWF is set to join the COTT upon creation I want there to be some women’s companies. I usually add CILL and FCW as well.</p>

I usually try and change the COTT overtime to be more like the NWA. I add companies overseas and add titles. Usually I'll bring in AAA and FCW first and add a womens title. Also, I try hosting interpromotional events, which is currently a bit of a nuisance since I can't host actual alliance events and I have to spend a bit more money and use up my borrowing limit for alliance loans and working agreements.

I don't always play in Japan or with MJM, but I like to use it for working agreements on certain shows with certain workers.

I don't like MJM because it goes against any Japanese norms

I disagree with this. This past decade for sure IRL we have seen New Japan, NOAH, Dragon Gate, DDT, and Stardom all borrowing talent at various points in time.

Isn't that all the MJM is basically?

On topic if I am playing as MAW or CZCW then I'll make a big COTT Invitational show once or twice a year. Something like a CZCW vs MAW live event for example.

I almost always expand the COTT to include QAW, AAA, and ACPW. I add a junior heavyweight title (max size lightweight) and add a women’s championship. Since CWWF is set to join the COTT upon creation I want there to be some women’s companies. I usually add CILL and FCW as well.

I usually do the same except I usually only add QAW or AAA not both and I also tend to add FCW.

I disagree with this. This past decade for sure IRL we have seen New Japan, NOAH, Dragon Gate, DDT, and Stardom all borrowing talent at various points in time.

On topic if I am playing as MAW or CZCW then I'll make a big COTT Invitational show once or twice a year. Something like a CZCW vs MAW live event for example.

It's not just the borrowing talent, it's that the MJM groups don't do a touring schedule. Before MJM every Japanese group had a touring schedule. This more than anything created BCG(my favorite company).

I just wanted to add that I have tried MJM promotions in the past but for some reason I never make money with any of them and so I just quit.

As for COTT, I tend to make the following COTT titles:

Women's Title

North American Championship because every company is located in North America.

A six man tag championship/Trios Championship

I have the COTT Championships travel to the various COTT promotions every three months or so. But not all at once, I rotate them so they are not there all at once. MAW usually gets the various COTT titles defended once a year as to not hurt the financial bottom line of the company.

I recently started a new save with I think the 2005 data where I added the COTT as its own company that I control and gave myself a small network to broadcast a weekly show and events. Brought in the champs from the other promotions on PPA contracts. It's been a really fun save so far. James Prudence is currently the champ, but Mean Jean is going to follow up his Rip Chord Invitational win with a COTT Title reign here shortly.

MJM is all about westernizing the Japanese wrestling scene, having a ton of regular schedules instead of tours, and while I don't see a problem with, say WLW going that route as they are very western, I find it hard to believe 80% of the companies would leave the touring schedule

MJM is all about westernizing the Japanese wrestling scene, having a ton of regular schedules instead of tours, and while I don't see a problem with, say WLW going that route as they are very western, I find it hard to believe 80% of the companies would leave the touring schedule

If the tsunami from May 2016 becomes canon then maybe it'll kill off MJM. With the improved touring system for TEW 2020, touring systems might make a comeback. Maybe Kaneie Komine will come back with a touring company to fight BHOTWG.

• 2 weeks later...
If the tsunami from May 2016 becomes canon then maybe it'll kill off MJM. With the improved touring system for TEW 2020, touring systems might make a comeback. Maybe Kaneie Komine will come back with a touring company to fight BHOTWG.

Funny enough, this is one of my biggest hopes and something I actually set up in-game.