Who would you be in the CVerse

<p><span style="color:#C0C0C0;">Marc DuBois.</span></p><p> </p><p>

Nah I'd be Nathan Coleman, the guy I hate who's also from Oklahoma, because of <em>course</em> I would.</p><p> </p><p>

Also I'd be a technician, to actually answer the question, so...Iunno Oleg Dorosklov whynot.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="redhilleagle" data-cite="redhilleagle" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47258" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I don't know anything about the CVerse, I am hoping to change that in TEW2020, but I'd be someone who plods along, loves to sell to the stars but I'm not a jobber, perhaps a lifelong midcarder who may have a small run with a midcard title. I'd probably have a comedy gimmick but could also play a brute. Face or Heel but probably slightly better suited to heel..........Who do YOU think I'd be from the CVerse?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You kind of sound like Danny Fonzarelli. One-half of one of the better tag teams at the turn of the millennium with an occult gimmick, then was repackaged as a singles star into a sort of cool ladies' man character that can easily be played for laughs.</p><p> </p><p> I'm either doing commentary or managing. So... Streetz or a more interesting Kyle Rhodes.</p>