How do I book a Match Card?

Where is that information about 3% of rating or 15%? Or did you just empirically figure that out?

For the record: I just tested it to make sure I wasn't BS'ing. :p Pulled a 5-fight main card with amazing main events (even the 3rd fight was a top draw) but the bottom 2 main fights were duds, with the last one being "high national", which is atrocious for a max. pop company (it's hard to pull lower interest unless you take losing-streakers off the street).

And I got... 97% commercial rating. So this means that the value of the lower two cannot be more than 3%, because I'm pretty sure it was a complete dud in terms of marketing (both were 'prelim' quality, which is the lowest grade, and "low" prelim quality at that). Normally I get 100% every time, so this is surely because of these 2 lackluster main fights. But for 3% loss, you're often MUCH better off promoting young talents. There IS a chance you get even less than 97% with 2 bouts between actual losers, but I'd like to see that before believing it.

As the critical rating has absolutely nothing to do with draw power, that's .

So the people here are right to suggest that you need 3 main fights that are draws. One of them just in case you get a training injury, in case you have it turned on (and you should realistically put it on at least "high"). The other 2 slots (or 7 for that matter) can safely be used to boost pop of the up and comers, as pop gain is severely restricted in prelims.