Killing the Business Mod (HYPE for TEW 2020)

Suicide is back with iMPACT, hopefully its Caleb Konley but its unknown whos under it right now.

I hope it’s not him. He’s so bland. I’ve only seen him in NWA and he’s only had one solid match. Even then I give credit more to CW Anderson and The Dawsons more than him.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope it’s not him. He’s so bland. I’ve only seen him in NWA and he’s only had one solid match. Even then I give credit more to CW Anderson and The Dawsons more than him.

I always enjoyed him with Nese as part of the PAB, tbf most of NWA has been bland outside of a handful of talent.

I always enjoyed him with Nese as part of the PAB, tbf most of NWA has been bland outside of a handful of talent.

Not to derail the thread, but I disagree. I think NWA is the best weekly wrestling show going at the moment. Though AEW is getting better than it was for a little while.

On topic, but I really love the new pic style. It shows a lot of character.

*edit*

NXT Spoiler below

Malcolm Blivens(Stokely Hathaway) made his NXT debut last night managing Saurav Gurjar and Rinku Singh. They attacked Riddle so that makes them all heel

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="gazwefc83" data-cite="gazwefc83" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47318" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'll get a last updated uploaded soon, it will be missing Worker Pics and you'll notice that mat work, chain wrestling and submission all share the same value ready for converting to Tew 2020</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Still wont work when I try to open it, can you upload a new version?</p>

For a lot of the meh belts, that looks great. For awesome looking belts like the AEW ones and older TNA ones, I'd much rather have the full belt pic. Not really sure you'd need to label those since the only time you see them is on the belt screen where they're already labeled. Unless that's weirdly getting changed for 2020?

I'm quite partial to the old school grey belt background with the belts diagonal across it, but that looks super slick.

For a lot of the meh belts, that looks great. For awesome looking belts like the AEW ones and older TNA ones, I'd much rather have the full belt pic. Not really sure you'd need to label those since the only time you see them is on the belt screen where they're already labeled. Unless that's weirdly getting changed for 2020?

Yeah it's a lot of work for something that doesn't really need changing, think I may hold off until the game is released and we can see the layout etc and how they compare in TEW 2020

The bad news is the download link has expired

The good news is, a brand new version will available in the next hour or so :D

Dude you great peoples like you getting me back to TEW ( and look me now after long hiatus once again im working on my mod lol )

I keep looking through the thread because it amazes me every time. I can't wait to not only try the beta finally, but to see everything in full power when all is said and done!

Haha cheers bud :) wait no longer...

Data BETA V9 FINAL (28/03/20) - https://www.mediafire.com/file/gfgih80gozg6avw/KTB2020BETA.rar/file

Pic Pack - https://www.mediafire.com/file/gxfcm03a1k1qz1w/2020Alt.rar/file

EDIT: Just running some checks myself and Marty Scurll and Beer City Bruiser need their pictures assigning to their ROH contracts