Yet Another TEW 2020 Giveaway

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the idea of giveaways. I won't be picking up the game myself in a good while due to my local currency's exchange to dollars being really bad right now, and I imagine the case to be the same with other people here, as well. I won't enter myself, as I'd like to get the game on my own terms, but it's still a really cool gesture

Alright guys we’re gonna cap the sign ups here! Gonna put the list together and then determine the draft order.

Quick question for those involved .. what’s a good draft time for everyone this evening?

Since its seems chaotic,

You could take the choice everyone took in order of reply when the thread was made. Then those who choose the same wrestler, you could draft those, it would have less people included in the draft.

To make myself clear. Lets say 1st person who chose Orton will get Orton. The second who wanted him will be sent in the draft.

Since its seems chaotic,

You could take the choice everyone took in order of reply when the thread was made. Then those who choose the same wrestler, you could draft those, it would have less people included in the draft.

To make myself clear. Lets say 1st person who chose Orton will get Orton. The second who wanted him will be sent in the draft.

I like this idea. I think I’ll run with that! Thanks for this suggestion.

Well that bloody sucks. Had to work up in Dallas the last two days so didn’t check out this site. Really wish I could have been a part of it. Too bad it was based solely on who clicks first and not randomly selected group of 40 or so who signed up after a few days.

Anyways. Congrats to whoever wins and all that Jazz