Yet Another TEW 2020 Giveaway

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>I didn't know If I should pm or what so I'll just put it here.</p><p> </p><p>

If you're using 2k20 I think it'd be great as long as you make it as even as possible. For instance max out every wrestlers overall so that they'd all be at 100. Also, I think having it on hall of fame with reversals turned off meaning the AI wont get smacked around just because they don't have any reversals left truly making it anyone's game. That's how I tend to do it when me and my cousins make bets involving video games lol. Anyway, just wanted to float that over to you just in case you were stuck on how to even the playing field instead of Reigns and Lesner dominating their opponents.</p>

Yeah if I do random winner in TEW, it'll be highly based on pop. Doing it in 2K at least allows for a bit of randomness.

Also guys, we're going to be doing a draft. After I get enough sign ups, ill do a random organizer to see what order the draft is in.

Awesome! I am excited