Yet Another TEW 2020 Giveaway

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick update, guys. After playing the demo, I'm extremely disappointed in this version of the game and I've decided I will not be purchasing.

I've lost any desire to do this tournament in 2K because all of my hype for TEW is completely gone. Some of the design decisions in this game is just mind boggling and I can't look past it. Specifically, the products.

But never fear, I'm going to keep my word with the giveaway. What I'll do is just take everyone's usernames, put then in a randomize generator and pick 1 or 2 lucky people to win a copy of the game.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="PGHJuice" data-cite="PGHJuice" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47515" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Quick update, guys. After playing the demo, I'm extremely disappointed in this version of the game and I've decided I will not be purchasing. <p> </p><p> I've lost any desire to do this tournament in 2K because all of my hype for TEW is completely gone. Some of the design decisions in this game is just mind boggling and I can't look past it. Specifically, the products. </p><p> </p><p> But never fear, I'm going to keep my word with the giveaway. What I'll do is just take everyone's usernames, put then in a randomize generator and pick 1 or 2 lucky people to win a copy of the game.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks for sticking to your word man,I really appreciate it.</p><p> But I'm little disappointed with the products too,it wasn't perfect in TEW 2016 but at least you got control over your product and now that's gone.But I believe that Adam will try fix "problems" that we have with this game.</p><p> Anyway,thanks again and good luck to everyone.</p>

After playing the demo, I'm extremely disappointed in this version of the game and I've decided I will not be purchasing.

But never fear, I'm going to keep my word with the giveaway.

Maybe after playing it a while you'll change your mind. I havent played enough yet to tell tho.

But thanks for the giveaway

I would suggest a wait and see instead of just giving up and being done. Every game has hiccups even after months of beta testing, because you can't plan for everyone's desires. Adam tends to take a look at the suggestion forums so if you have concerns post them there in a constructive way and he most likely will try and fix them.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="PGHJuice" data-cite="PGHJuice" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47515" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Quick update, guys. After playing the demo, I'm extremely disappointed in this version of the game and I've decided I will not be purchasing. <p> </p><p> I've lost any desire to do this tournament in 2K because all of my hype for TEW is completely gone. Some of the design decisions in this game is just mind boggling and I can't look past it. Specifically, the products. </p><p> </p><p> But never fear, I'm going to keep my word with the giveaway. What I'll do is just take everyone's usernames, put then in a randomize generator and pick 1 or 2 lucky people to win a copy of the game.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Hey I understand you can be disappointed but Adam has always been very VERY good in listening to the fans and updating. Haven't played yet but the products were always a mayor concern for me from the beginning. </p><p> </p><p> That said, this tournament thing was for many people here, or at least for me, something fun to do during the quarantine. Having a WWE 2K20 tournament can still be fun right? </p><p> At least that game works for you, which is a miracle if I ever saw one. I can't even start a match in WWE 2K20. The game has literally never worked, once a match should start the game simply crashes. Money down the drain.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="PGHJuice" data-cite="PGHJuice" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47515" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Quick update, guys. After playing the demo, I'm extremely disappointed in this version of the game and I've decided I will not be purchasing. <p> </p><p> I've lost any desire to do this tournament in 2K because all of my hype for TEW is completely gone. Some of the design decisions in this game is just mind boggling and I can't look past it. Specifically, the products. </p><p> </p><p> But never fear, I'm going to keep my word with the giveaway. What I'll do is just take everyone's usernames, put then in a randomize generator and pick 1 or 2 lucky people to win a copy of the game.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Wow. Very sorry to hear you feel that way about it. Maybe, when the actual game drops, and a few changes are made, we can get you back in the fold.</p>