What's Going on in Your Game?

Just notched my top match rating by far in my 1995 Mod Game with a 99 (Hart/Diesel). The Royal Rumble Match didn’t do bad either with an 84, which is prob the best I can ask for.

WWF Royal Rumble 1996

Show Rating: 96

Shawn Michaels defeated The Hart Foundation’s The British Bulldog to RETAIN the WWF Intercontinental Championship. (79)

In a Texas Tornado Tag Team Match, The Steiner Brothers defeated The Million Dollar Corporation’s Dean Malenko & Rick Martel to RETAIN the WWF World Tag Team Championship. (80)

In a Casket Match, The Undertaker defeated The Million Dollar Corporation’s Sycho Sid. (78)

In a Street Fight, Bret Hart defeated Diesel to RETAIN the WWF World Heavyweight Championship. (99)

Diesel finally got his rematch against the Hitman after being cheated out of his WWF World Title reign at Survivor Series 1995. Bret Hart has been helped by his Hart Foundation brethren to remain WWF Champion, but not tonight! Owen Hart, The British Bulldog, and even Hart Foundation manager Jim Cornette are banned from ringside! Joining them is Diesel’s best friend Shawn Michaels, who is also banned! It looks like we finally get a real one on one matchup…

…or so we thought! Just as it looked like Diesel was about to put Bret Hart away with the Jackknife Powerbomb, Sudden Impact (Chris Jericho & Lance Storm) hit the ring! Diesel fended off both Jericho & Storm, tossing both from the ring. But, the distraction gave Hart the chance to crack Diesel over the head with a steel chair, knocking the challenger out cold! 1,2,3, Bret Hart retains!

The next night on Monday Night Raw, the rouse is revealed. After helping the Hitman retained his title twenty four hours prior, Chris Jericho & Lance Storm officially become the newest members of the Hart Foundation, inducted by Bret Hart himself!

It is now time…

FOR THE 1996 WWF ROYAL RUMBLE!

All thirty men have entered the Royal Rumble, and we are down to the final four: The British Bulldog, Razor Ramon, Shawn Michaels, & Steve Austin. After dropping the Bulldog with a big clothesline, Razor Ramon calls for the Razor’s Edge. Steve Austin, though, uses the opportunity to sneak up behind his hated rival and dumps Razor to the floor!

From there, Austin & Bulldog begin to work together to beat down Shawn Michaels. But, one of their double team maneuvers backfire, and Austin & Bulldog collide with each other instead! A groggy Bulldog charges Michaels, but HBK ducks his head and back tosses the Bulldog out of the ring!

We are down to two! As Michaels jaws with the eliminated Bulldog, Steve Austin uses the chance to blindside Michaels. Austin tries all he can to eliminate Michaels, but HBK holds on for dear life. Finally, Austin attempts his patented Stunner, but Michaels breaks free. Austin spins around towards Michaels and walks right into Sweet Chin Music! The super kick sends Austin over the top rope and to the floor!

It’s over! Shawn Michaels has won the 1996 Royal Rumble, and is heading to the main event of Wrestlemania to challenge for the WWF World Heavyweight Championship! (84)

`Sounds like an awesome Rumble event, dbritton! Shawn vs Bret should be great at Mania. :)

Latest from the Zone.

We hit Medium! We celebrated by adding Sunday week 4 shows in our off months, meaning tours now start and end with big shows, with one in the middle.

I also loosened my rules a little with the increase in size.

Only three signings per tour on more than $400 a show, except for during the King of the Indies.

No signing anyone who's working for a fed with a negative relationship with RPW, since Holt's working for me.

No signing anyone working for a fed above medium.

No bringing in the top champions in any medium or small fed for King of the Indies.

Maximum of three light-heavyweights and nobody else bigger than middleweight on the roster at once.

So, onto the Grand Prix.

Block A saw Human Arsenal, Phantom Zero, and Rich Money all win six matches. Arsenal beat Money, Money beat Zero and Zero beat Arsenal, meaning there was no tie-breaker on head to head results. In the last Monday show prior to Welcome, there were three one on one matches to determine who'd go through to the final, Arsenal winning both of his while Money beat Zero. Tom Gilmore came fourth with 8 points, winning matches against Flex, Kunio, Kid Tiger Heart and Barry Kingman but not being able to beat any of the top three.

Block B was somewhat tighter overall, Alex Braun suffering a shock loss to stablemate Rolling Johnny Stones in the first week but then winning six in a row. Stones, Phantom Freak and Black Eagle got five wins each and Fumihiro Ota got four. Performance-wise, though, Ota was on fire, his matches against Braun, Stones and Freak being three of our best non-Eclipse bouts ever.

Unfortunately, Braun managed to injure himself in an RPW match a few days before the show, meaning Eagle and Freak ended up facing off for the right to take on Arsenal in the final. Meanwhile, Black Eagle, Phantom Zero, Rolling Johnny Stones and Tom Gilmore collided in a match to determine Money's challenger for Welcome, which Zero won.

At the big show, Money successfully defended, Arsenal beat Freak to win the grand prix, and Money's right-hand men, Larry Vessey and Eden Layman beat Team Tradition's Fox Mask and Donnie J, who put up a spirited fight. Fumihiro Ota and Koshiro Ino fought to a double count-out after Ino - who beat Ota at February's Revolution - pushed for control of stable Team Rebel. Flex got a big win over Lucas Hale, Kid Tiger Heart and Panda Mask beat Rumble Roper and The Assassin as Team Mystery had been having problems with Team Domination, and Bach went over Black Eagle in a high-flying showcase of an opener.

With a lot of big names cut over the last 2 years, we have a really star-studded lineup ahead for King of the Indies!

Favorites from the Zone: Rich Money, Eden Layman, Larry Vessey, Fumihiro Ota, Alex Braun, Tom Gilmore, Phantom Zero, Phantom Freak

Favorites from elsewhere: Richie Pangrazzio Jr (unemployed), Tigre Salvaje (MPWF), Yosuke Narita (MPWF), Seth Storm (DAVE), Dark EAGLE (unemployed), Nemesis (DAVE), Rafael Ruiz (OLLIE)

<p>I am playing as a custom company named Royal Ring: International. I'm about to book my biggest show of the year called Sunset Spirit. This is the 22th edition, been running this game for almost 22 in-game years. The main event is consisting of my in-game homegrown guys. Tatsuya Ozaki will defend the Crown of Gold against Tokimune Sada. I'm going to leave the story so far below if anyone is interested and maybe let me know what you think.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47520" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>Tatsuya Ozaki vs. Tokimune Sada</strong><p> To really look back at the history of Tatsuya Ozaki & Tokimune Sada, you have to pin point exactly how the heated rivalry truly begun. Although they did have several bouts & matches back in Royal Ring: Factory, such as RRf's infamous tag team match consisting of the team of Tatsuya Ozaki & Mr. Wrestling 3 taking on Tokimune Sada & Akimitsu Itou, the heated blood really started boiling at RRi's Championship Collision 2005. Knowing that Otojiro Sano won the Ringmaster Cup this year, Tokimune Sada did not want to waste this opportunity to not take-on his former best friend in the main event of the biggest spectacle event in all of pro-wrestling today. The match scheduled was originally supposed to be Tatsuya Ozaki defending the IRWA Heavyweight Championship against Otojiro Sano. It is not often that a major title change happens between the Ringmaster and Sunset Spirit. The champion really steps it up a notch. However at CC2005, Tokimune Sada shocked everybody when he won the IRWA Heavyweight Championship, for the second time in his career, from Tatsuya Ozaki. The ending of the second day of Ashes of November 2005 ended in a major brawl between the new champion & Otojiro Sano after Sano kept trying to convince Sada that he had no bad blood with him anymore & that he never wanted to get Sada originally released from his Royal Ring contracts and obligations. The fans were incredibly excited for this match, it was one of the most hyped matches in all of Royal Ring's prestigious history. Posters all over the streets of Japan, people wanted to tune in to watch Sada vs. Sano. This is all great, but where did this leave Ozaki?</p><p> </p><p> At Sunset Spirit XIX, Tatsuya Ozaki picked up a great victory over Takeshi Morishima in a Special Singles Match. It really was a great match, however, it seemed like Ozaki had more the IRWA Heavyweight Championship on his mind then anything. He was absolutely furious about losing the championship only two months before the biggest show of the year. He wanted blood, he wanted Sada on a stretcher and by the end of the night that is exactly what he got. In the main event of Sunset Spirit XIX, Tokimune Sada picked up a big victory over Otjiro Sano, retaining the heavyweight title in the process even at the cost of an injury substained through the match. After cutting a big promo thanking the fans for their support & making his way to the top of the stage for the usual closure of the event and year, Tatsuya Ozaki brutually attacked him. He threw Sada off the big stage as the crowd witnessed in shock. This was the first time that something like this has ever happen at the end of the last show of the year and to this date this has never even happen again. Tokimune Sada had to be carried out on a stretcher.</p><p> </p><p> On the third day of New Year's Smash 2006, after Tatsuya Ozaki & Koji Kanemoto defeated Dragon Kid & CIMA, Tokimune Sada returned and brutally attacked Tatsuya Ozaki. Almost throwing him outside the ring. People knew what was coming. A big match between the two, but nobody wanted to wait long for this match. On the second day of Valentine's Symphony 2006, Tatsuya Ozaki picked up the victory over a, non-100%, Tokimune Sada. He became a two-times IRWA Heavyweight Champion. Tokimune Sada looked like he was going to win the Ringmaster Cup 2006, however, he lost in the finals to his best friend Akimitsu Itou. Looking at past events in Royal Ring: International, you would think that Tokimune Sada would go through a major personality change after everything that has happen to him. His former best friend "betrays" him, he gets brutally injured and attacked after his biggest match in his career to date, he loses the most prestigious prize in all of pro-wrestling to the man attacking him, and he fails to win the Ringmaster Cup to achieve his redemption. We have seen this kind of major personality change in this past, for example, on people such as Jushin "Thunder" Liger. However, Tokimune Sada has always wanted to remain true to himself no matter what. He is a people's champion and he loves that. The fans have always supported Tokimune Sada & that is one thing he wants to take to his grave, but the lack of any changes has made it much tougher for Sada over the next few years as the roster became more & more hungry for gold. It took him a very long time to adapt him, in fact, he was not able to win any kind of championships until Sunset Spirit XXI when he & Akimitsu Itou defeated Violent Giants to win the Crowns of Lodestone. Winning the crowns there started reminding Sada what he was missing out on. He was not just missing out on the heavyweight crown & gold. He was missing out on redemption. On vengeance.</p><p> </p><p> He made it mandantory to himself in 2008 to, not only win the Crown of Gold again, but to defeat and get payback on the man who may have very well cut years off his career if not his life. As Tatsuya Ozaki won the Crown of Gold at Classical Summer 2008, Tokimune Sada had to win the Ringmaster Cup and, in a fantastic performance, he did just that. At Championship Collision 2008, Ozaki was taunting Sada after his crown defense, asking him if he is still upset that he threw him off the stage three years ago, but all that taunting did nothing to Tokimune Sada as he simply agreed to what Ozaki was saying. That night Sada lost a part of himself and it took him years to get back the missing part, and now he promises to Ozaki & his fans that he will get revenge. He almost got it early on the third day of Starrgazing in Sendai Dome 2008 as he almost threw Ozaki off the stage at the end of the show, however Ozaki was able to run off. At Sunset Spirit XXII, it will be the biggest main event in Royal Ring's entire history. Tatsuya Ozaki defends the Crown of Gold against Tokimune Sada. Ozaki wants to prove that he is the better men between himself & Tokimune Sada, but for Sada it is much more than that. For Tokimune Sada, it is about defending his honor, his pride, getting vengeance on Tatsuya Ozaki after waiting three years for this very moment. Three years. This is how long it took Tokimune Sada to get Tokimune Sada back. He promised everybody that he was going to defeat Tatsuya Ozaki, but Ozaki has been on top consistantly for multiple years. Will Tokimune Sada be able to get vengeance? Will he be able to regain the Crown of Gold & make up for all the years lost in the process? Or is Tatsuya Ozaki the better man? Will he prove to everybody that he really is the ace of Royal Ring? We will all have to tune in live to watch Sunset Spirit XXII on December 28, 2008 live on pay-per-view only on RR:TV+. Tatsuya Ozaki. Tokimune Sada. Crown of Gold. Who will come out on top?</p></div></blockquote>

Great write-up, Suplewich - sounds like it should be an awesome match!

More from the Zone.

April's kick-off show for the King of the Indies was a killer card, featuring Richie Pangrazzio Jr going over Alex Pierce, Lefty Jenson defeating Phantom Zero, Zero's partner Phantom Freak beating the returning Yosuke Narita, Sammy Bach defeating partner The Moving Target, and Fumihiro Ota going over Rolling Johnny Stones. The main event, though, was perhaps the most action-packed match of the evening, as Kid Tiger Heart got a huge win over Mexican sensation Tigre Salvaje. Other big first-round matches - Seth Storm beat Donnie J, Man-Darin went over Brad Kelley, in another clash of tag partners Human Arsenal beat Tom Gilmore, and Philip Roberts took a shine to Phantom Biker (the former Lucas Hale) and agreed to put him over. Perhaps most impressively of all, Nemesis carried Ron Greenhorn to a really good match.

Second round started at the mid-tour show in May, which saw Enygma beat KTH and Sammy Bach pick up something of a shock victory over Human Arsenal. As good as HA is, he definitely seems to have problems with high-flyers. In addition, Dark EAGLE beat Rumble Roper, Larry Vessey defeated Nemesis and Eden Layman beat Seth Storm.

Over the next couple of weeks, we narrowed things down to the final eight - Rafael Ruiz proved one of the best of the incoming wrestlers, setting up a clash with Alex Braun, while Phantom Biker continued to impress, leading to him facing Vessey in the quarter-finals - which set up several clashes between Team Mystery and Team Domination as anticipation built for that match.

Speaking of Team Domination, Rich Money and his bodyguard, last year's winner Eden Layman, got ready to face each other in the quarters after beating Fumihiro Ota and Barry Kingman respectively. And the last of the quarters saw Bach go up against Richie Pangrazzio.

The week prior to the tournament, we had those matches, which saw Richie beat Sammy, Larry go over Lucas, Braun beat Ruiz, and Rich Money announce that Eden Layman was unable to make the scheduled match and therefore he'd be withdrawing. (Damn DAVE having two shows in one week!)

For the season finale itself, that seemed to leave Money vs Pangrazzio and Vessey vs Braun - however, the show kicked off with Layman coming out. He explained that while he'd been unavoidably delayed from making the previous Thursday's show, he was ready for the quarter-final RIGHT NOW and he knew that he and Money were both good enough competitors to win three in one night - so how about it, boss? Layman, a wildman at the best of times, seemed to insinuate that he'd no longer feel able to continue as part of Team Domination if this request was refused, and Money grudgingly agreed. One floor piledriver later, and last year's winner was into the semis! In that round, despite having already wrestled, he managed to pull off a huge victory of Richie Pangrazzio, and went on to defeat stablemate Vessey in the final.

In other matches on the show, Nemesis threw around former SWF trainee Craig Dugal in a crowd-pleasing squash, Phantom Biker got another win over Philip Roberts. In a friendly six-man between two teams who've struck up something of an understanding recently, Kid Tiger Heart and the Ghosts beat RJS and Team Tradition. And in something of an upset, Barry Kingman and Flex, a rapidly rising team, got a big win over Sammy Bach and Electrofly. (Although Bach was keen to stress post-match that if The Moving Target had been fit, it would have been a different story, given their long history as a tag team and great understanding of each other.)

Next up, tag league action.

Group A:

The Ghosts

Kid Tiger Heart/Rolling Johnny Stones

Jack and Alex De Colt

Calvin Dark/Ron Greenhorn

Black Eagle/Panda Mask

The Maryland Alliance

Youth Energy

The New Billion Dollar Duo (Money and Layman)

Group B:

Team Rebel (Koshiro Ino and Fumihiro Ota)

Team Tradition (Human Arsenal and Tom Gilmore)

The Biggz Brothers

Phantom Biker/Enygma

Snap Dragon/Black Sheep

Sammy Bach/The Moving Target

JJ Coles/Tim Tantrum

The Assassin/ Larry Vessey

After a week in which i didn't had enough time to play the game, i finally reached and booker my raw exclusive pre wrestlemania event. Here is what i did:

WWE SuperBrawl - February 2004

Rob Van Dam defends his IC Title against Mark Henry. RVD won the title the raw after the rumble from Randy Orton helped by Mick Foley. He won that opportunity by defeating Mark Henry the week before, but because Theodore Long is pretty much my third authority figure on RAW he gave his client another title shot. RVD retained the title winning clean and during the PPV i made a segment in which Sheriff Steve Austin, even if leaving the decision about a IC Title match at Wrestlemania to Long, he made it clear that Mark Henry would not get another title shot. Still, given Long's power at the moment, it just makes sense to me to give Henry a WM match and i am pretty sure of who will be is opponent.

Chyna versus Test. To boost my women's division i signed Chyna back pissing off Stephanie and HHH... anyway, she was the mystery attacked that kept Test out of the Rumble and so here the reason behind this match. In the 3 weeks before this event i decided to add a stipulation in which if Test would lose, some of the Women's Division roster will get to punish him, to put an end to his Misogynist gimmick. Yes, Chyna wins and Trish Stratus, Gail Kim and Jazz hits him, basically humiliating him (and Jazz kick him... there). Test was caught 3 times already for steroid, next time i'm suspending him so this conclusion help me on that side. Even if he doesn't get caught i will use him only during the pre show until i find something do to with him.

After all this Chyna tells Trish Stratus that she will watch her title match later tonight.

Booker T versus Kane. Ending this sorta feud between these two. Kane attacked Booker T because in the 2003 Rumble Booker eliminated him and this year was the same, like real life. Really nothing special. Booker wins and he is ready to face HHH (with whom has a backstage segment during the event with The Game that warns him of another defeat) at Wrestlemania.

On Booker T i need to say that i made him appear on Smackdown where he had short interaction with Brock Lesnar and even defeated him thanks to a distraction to Goldberg. The reason was to make him doing something without putting him againt HHH immediately. The original plan was to make him appear even at the end of the month at No Way Out, but on the blue roster someone was sent in rehab and my original plan would put me in a difficult spot for the WWE Title Match at WM.

About Kane, after the match The Undertaker sent a message (without appearing of course) to his brother to meet him a Wrestlemania.

After that there was a confrontation between Goldberg and Brock Lesnar, accopanied by SD GM, Paul Heyman. Lesnar eliminated Goldberg at the Rumble even if he was not in the match and Goldberg distracted Lesnar two times on Smackdown making him losing to Chris Benoit and Booker T. Before they can fight, Austin, as Sheriff of RAW, comes out and suggest an interbrand match at Wrestlemania, Heyman agrees, and then they fight and gets separated, nothing new.

Still not sure what do to with them after Mania. Maybe a can do something with Goldberg but not sure about Lesnar. Let them go is a strong possibility.

The Rock and Mick Foley as Rock 'n' Sock Connection defends the World tag Team Titles versus Ric Flair and Randy Orton. Orton RKOed Rock at the Rumble because, his words, Rock became a useless Legend and he kills Legends. They were scheduled to face each other on RAW, but Orton "was not present" and so Batista and Ric Flair faced Rock and Foley for the titles and Evolution lost the tag team titles too. In storyline Batista was injured during that match and i gave him time off, he will skip mania. This was the rematch with Orton on Batista's place. Rock and Foley win with pin of Rock on Flair but after the match Orton attack them both with a steel chair and then an RKO for both.

Molly Holly defend her Women's Title versus Trish Stratus not much to say about this, it's not very interesting to me either becuase the division is too small and is a pain trying to push more than a couple of wrestlers. So i'm focusing on numbers rather that story here, so Molly wins by cheating using her title belt and move from 50 to 57 in pop in the usa.

In the main event, World Champion HHH defends his title versus HBK. Honestly, i focused more on Rock than on this feud in the last 3 weeks of RAW but hey this two made the match of the night with a 98. I didn't know what kind of match make after the last man standing match of the rumble, but in my mind it was promoted as a there will be a winner kind of thing. In game i made a No DQ Match but just to not book a normal match. Anyway Triple H wins clean and he will move on to Booker T, even if a part of me think that HHH vs HBK would've be a nice WM Main Event, oh well it's my game, who cares.

Now RAW can focus on WM in 5 weeks, while Smackdown has 2 weeks before No Way Out.

It's a new era in the Coastal Zone.

In about a two-week period in January 2022, both Masked Cougar (the Zone champion) and Frankie Perez signed with TCW. About a week or so before this, new COTT champion Otto can Battenberg announced he was leaving IPW.

So we gotta do two farewells and a title change at Vendetta in February. I guess it's time for Frankie-Boy Fernandes's coronation. Let's do a six-man ladder match for both belts! I'm not sane. The other two guys in the match were the recently returned Remmy Skye and Jonnie Perez, as Frankie would want his brother somehow involved in his last match here.

Fernandes won both belts. He's already defended the COTT title once -- against Axxis Jr in OLLIE -- and he'll do it again at Uprising against MAW's Miller Fforde, who won the Rip Chord Invitational. After the show, both Cougar and Frankie were given a proper sendoff. We also decided that at this year's Welcome..., Snap Dragon will enter the CZCW Hall of Fame.

Meanwhile, Lilly and Rose are starting to settle back in for their second tag team title reign. Their first one was cut short when Lilly was injured. Going Coastal won a tournament for the right to face them for the vacant titles when Lilly returned, but the ladies won the title match.

Newcomer JOJI took the Xtreme title off of Bullseye in December. I haven't decided what his gimmick match is going to be. (Bullseye's was cages.) Another interesting addition is Davis Wayne Newton, who's with us full-time now after FCW's closure. ACPW's in the COTT now.

And Fernandes was TCW's next target. So now California Love Machine has both belts. Is he good enough? We're about to find out.

<p><strong>Tag Team Grand Prix recap!</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Group A saw two teams tear through nearly everyone in their path - when <strong>The Assassin</strong> and <strong>Larry Vessey</strong> met <strong>Enygma </strong>and <strong>Phantom Biker </strong>in week 6, they were in first and second, with 5 wins from 5 for Assassin/Vessey and 4 for their opponents, whose only loss came to<strong> Team Tradition</strong>. Vessey is obviously one of the best tag wrestlers of the last decade, but despite this, the Team Domination pair suffered a shock loss when Enygma hit The Assassin with The Enygma Variation for the three. Both pairs would win their final match, ending up on six points each and meaning Enygma and Phantom Biker got the win due to the head-to-head victory. Team Tradition finished third on 10 points, having lost to<strong> Sammy Bach and The Moving Target</strong>, while Bach and Target ended joint 5th with <strong>Koshiro Ino and Fumihiro Ota</strong>.</p><p> </p><p>

In group B, <strong>The Ghosts</strong> won 6 in a row, before falling to <strong>Money and Layman </strong>in the last match - but by this point, they'd already ensured they couldn't be caught. Money and Layman finished joint second, mainly due to Layman's scheduling clashes with DAVE. Their first two matches had seen substitutes used, with Money pairing with <strong>Philip Roberts</strong> to lose to <strong>Kid Tiger Heart and Rolling Johnny Stones</strong>, and <strong>Rumble Roper</strong> in a shock defeat to Canada's <strong>Jack and Alex DeColt</strong>. KTH and Stones would also finish on 10 points (losing to <strong>Eagle/Panda Mask</strong> and The Ghosts), as would Eagle/Panda Mask (who lost to the Ghosts and Money/Layman). The DeColts ended 5th, but got a respectable 8 points and that huge win over Roper and Money put them firmly on the radar.</p><p> </p><p>

That led to a collision between Team Mystery's two top pairs at Reach For The Sky in the Grand Prix finals. Most neutral observers felt the pairing of The Ghosts would have too much experience to lose to their stablemates, but The Enygma Variation proved to be too much for Zero, who got pinned. Enygma and Biker's rise continues and few would bet against them capturing the tag belts soon.</p><p> </p><p>

In other big matches over the course of the tour, <strong>Alex Braun </strong>got an August shot at the So-Cal Championship held by Rich Money, but came up short, as did stablemate Rolling Johnny Stones, a month later - Stones having won a huge five-way match against Gilmore, KTH, Eagle and the Moving Target to get the shot. The tag titles were defended just once, as Gilmore and Arsenal gave a September shot to <strong>Barry Kingman and Flex</strong>, who'd missed the tag league due to injury. The end of tour show also featured a huge four-team ladder match, with the winners - KTH and Panda Mask - beating Donnie J/Alex Braun, Bach/Target and Ino/Ota to grab a title shot at the start of the last tour of the year.</p><p> </p><p>

We've avoided ladder matches and similar for the most part, as our agreement with BHOTWG was based around the kind of wrestling they wanted to see. After nearly three years, though, we made the decision that we'd outgrown the relationship, and that our goals were no longer aligned - especially as they were horrified when we said that we wanted to bring in some women. That means we broke off our agreement with them (which they weren't massively happy about, oops) and lost Ino, as well as a ton of jobbers, but I'm excited for the new look roster as we head into the year's final tour and stable warfare. (I don't think I've screwed the ladder system up this time...)</p><p> </p><p>

Stables will take on others within 3 spaces of them on the ladder, with the stables swapping places if the lower-placed team wins. Matches will be 2 vs 2, 3 vs 3 or 4 vs 4. Women and men can team together; if a man is tagged in while a woman is in the ring, she must be given the opportunity to tag out if she wishes to, although she can stay in and fight the man if she would rather do that.</p><p> </p><p>

Stables</p><p>

Team Mystery - The Ghosts, Enygma, Phantom Biker, Cat E Tude</p><p>

Team Domination - Rich Money, Eden Layman, Larry Vessey, The Assassin, Rumble Roper, Joanne Rodriguez</p><p>

Team Tradition I - Alex Braun, Human Arsenal, Tom Gilmore, Michelle Brendon</p><p>

Team Tradition II - Rolling Johnny Stones, Barry Kingman, Flex, Miyuki Miharu</p><p>

Team Future - Sammy Bach, The Moving Target, Electrofly, Miss Mexico, April Appleseed</p><p>

Team Rebel - Fumihiro Ota, Dragon Machine, The Apocalipsticks</p><p>

California Cool - Kid Tiger Heart, The Fly Boys, Wanda Fish</p><p>

The Unwanted - Black Eagle, Panda Mask, Black Sheep, Raven Nightfall</p><p>

FEEL THE BANG! - Craig Dugal (SWF-trained newgen), Snap Dragon, Fox Mask, Cherry Bomb</p><p>

America's Most Wasted - The Rev, Archangel, Joel Kovach, Devorah Triton</p><p>

Team 420 - Shawn Chase, Tate Lyall, Joe Gilbert, Junko Hayakawa</p><p>

The Deadly Sins - John Greed, Nikki Wrath (Nikki Power), Charlie Envy (Coastal Resort grad Charlie Wilson), Chad Lust (regen Chad Horn)</p>

I'm a newbie to TEW2020 (and TEW in general) and for some reason I decided it would be a bright idea to start using the Road to Glory Challenge. Its now July 2021 and after a year and a half I'm not doing too bad?

JftNq5P.jpg

mHGJC5p.jpg

Average show rating for 2021 so far is in the upper 50s low 60s. Running a Fast & Furious product (started with Golden Age but switched to F&F after a few months) with a main match focus. Doing ok financially, making a small but comfortable profit mostly off the back of sponsorships (did free tickets for ~7 months then switched to very cheap tickets). Been running two shows a month since the start and I'm confident that I'll hit 17 Pop/Tiny size by the end of the year (currently 14, probably close to 15). I'm a little intimidated by doing that, since I think that is when I'll start being eligible for battles with the other South West promotions (IPW, GSW, CZCW).

For now I'm just trying to build up a nice nest egg of cash, because part of me wants to do a "relaunch" of sorts after I hit Tiny. Change the product to Classic Lucha Libre (or maybe something else similar), buy the old CPW Title Belt (mostly for "in my head" story purposes, given the background fluff I wrote) and probably make a tag belt, and maybe a midcard belt (not sure a midcard belt is a good idea at this promotion/roster size), also bump up production values a bit and maybe finally start hiring a few more workers (though I already ended up with a couple more than I planned/expected due to IPW hiring Fro Sure and Queen and causing scheduling issues), push the event length up to 1.5 hours from 1 hour, and finally start doing some actual storylines and stuff. Not sure if I wouldn't just be biting off too much to chew though. I suspect the very generous Performance vs Popularity ratio on rating matches from Fast & Furious style is whats letting me put out these main event matches and cards in the 60s. But honestly, as long as I don't completely tank myself, I am fine with taking a slower build up after hitting tiny. Booking Fast & Furious has been kinda boring since it doesn't need gimmicks, or storylines and it feels vaguely silly coming up with plots for events attended by ~150 people. Still, gotta start somewhere.

I might also drop down to 1 show a month, but I dunno if that'd be a good idea, both for popularity gain reasons and wanting to make sure my avatar and the other rookies are getting enough mat time in to develop well.

Speaking of my avatar, he's doing ok. His various stats are mostly advancing at a nice pace, but I'm frustrated that my Technical skill (mid 30s) isn't progressing at more than a couple points a year, despite trying to book myself in matches with my best technical workers (upper 50s and low 60s). Still I guess I'm only 20, so plenty of time to keep developing. Its kinda funny that the creative section has tagged me as one of the Franchise Players. I'm not even trying to get myself over. I mostly book myself as lower-mid card.

Anyone feel like giving some advice for moving up in size from rock bottom? I've heard some conflicting info on whether to try for Wrestleworld ASAP or wait until I'm more established.

Looks like a fun fed, Feng Shui! There've been several patches since I did RTG so not sure if this is still the case, but from my memory the last time I tried it I think I screwed up my finances by getting on Wrestleworld too early, because of the production costs for the levels it needs.

Opened up the game for the first in months after realizing CV97 was out. Made a separate DB and released all the workers. Gonna build a super roster with guys from around the globe. Probably won't last long though as it'll be "too easy" and I'd like to get back to doing the RTG challenge. Wanna get reacclimated to the game first, however!

Opened up the game for the first in months after realizing CV97 was out. Made a separate DB and released all the workers. Gonna build a super roster with guys from around the globe. Probably won't last long though as it'll be "too easy" and I'd like to get back to doing the RTG challenge. Wanna get reacclimated to the game first, however!

I've done this. I find as long as you bring workers in 'waves' you can keep things fresh and make it interesting with new stories etc.

The stables ladder tournament went significantly better this year than last year's fiasco.

Team Domination ended up the winners, beating everyone put before them, despite tensions coming to a head between Eden Layman and Rich Money. Layman beat Human Arsenal to get the coveted Christmas Chaos shot at the champion, but also won a four-way match just prior to All Out in November, meaning he'd fight for the belt at that event too. All Out saw Money retain - but only after using brass knuckles slipped to him by Joanne Rodriguez! Post-match, a furious Layman demanded to know what his stable-mate was thinking, only to find himself blindsided by Genghis Rahn and officially dumped from Team Domination. Money would go on to try and avoid facing Eden again at Chaos, with Eden eventually agreeing that if he didn't get the belt he wouldn't compete for it again for at least six months, AND that he'd have to fight Larry Vessey in the Chaos opener to get the shot. Vessey proved a tough test, but Layman won, and appeared to have the advantage in the main again - before Money once more blasted him with brass knuckles, this time in full view of the ref, drawing an intentional DQ. A furious Layman now can't compete for the belt until King of the Indies at the earliest, and also missed out on the Grand Prix (as team captain of Team Domination, Money got to choose which four of their members entered.)

The Unwanted - Black Sheep, Black Eagle, Golden Dragon and Kunio Akaike - had been last year's surprise package, finishing third. This year, they did even better, with the addition of Panda Mask and Raven Nightfall instead of GD and KA. Raven proved to be one of the most successful women, happy to go face to face against most guys as well as the other girls, while Panda Mask started busting out some incredible high flying moves. Biggest win for them came at the go-home show for Chaos, in which they beat Cat E Tude and the Ghosts after an insane running twisting leap from the ring over the turnbuckle by Mask wiped out both Ghosts. That left Nightfall to hit her patented DDT on Cat E Tude to get the victory.

That loss left Team Mystery in 3rd, just ahead of both Team Tradition pairings who finished 4th and 5th respectively. The 'lesser' quartet of Miyuki, Rolling Johnny Stones, Barry Kingman and Flex actually beat Michelle Brendon, Tom Gilmore, Human Arsenal and Alex Braun to get that fourth place - Kingman and Flex, a fast-rising team, faced off against champions Gilmore and Arsenal in their final tour match. Flex's new Flex Incapacitator powerbomb, which nobody has been able to kick out of, wiped out Arsenal as Kingman had Gilmore trapped in the Kingman Krippler to avoid him making the save.

The introduction of women into the stable system generally went pretty well - as mentioned above, Nightfall was perhaps the most successful, but J-Ro held her own on the few occasions she competed as part of Team Domination. One of the most exciting finds was Cherry Bomb, who joined Snap Dragon, Fox Mask and Craig Dugal, and proved a great partner for both Dugal and Fox Mask in various matches.

Other big matches outside of the league system - October's Apocalypse Now! saw Money defend against Alex Braun, Team Tradition defend against Kid Tiger Heart and Panda Mask in the losing pair's last outing as a team, and the entrance of Genghis Rahn. He proved to be the newest member of Team Domination, destroying The Assassin after Money blamed the cruiserweight for a Roper/Vessey/Assassin loss to Foxy/Snap/Dugal. The Assassin would go onto take his identity as Acid back, joining Team Rebel with Ota, Dragon Machine, and newcomers The Apocalipsticks.

Explosion, as mentioned earlier, saw Layman's first shot at Money, along with an intriguing one-night tournament. 20 of our top stars entered and the first round saw random pairs team up to face each other. The five winning pairs advanced to a ten-man Starmageddon match, four wrestlers starting and a newcomer joining whenever anyone was pinned or submitted. This showed some unusual teams - notably Acid and Human Arsenal, who never quite got on the same page and fell to Electrofly and Fox Mask - as well as some lucky pairings, Barry Kingman and regular partner Flex being drawn together and proving way too in tune for Enygma and Sammy Bach. Panda Mask, Phantom Biker, Donnie J and Flex would start things off, and Flex would lay waste to most of his opponents, ending up with five eliminations. Eventually, though, he would be beaten by Tom Gilmore, who'd go on to eliminate Electrofly to win the tournament.

As mentioned earlier, Chaos saw Layman in action twice, beating Vessey to confirm his title shot at Money, and getting the DQ win there. The crowd were NOT keen on that finish, but it was necessary for plans moving forward. Team Tradition beat Biker and Enygma to retain the tag titles, a showcase for the women's division saw Miss Mexico and the War Kittens (Cherry Bomb and Cat E Tude) team with Barry Kingman to beat Nightfall, J-Ro, Wanda Fish and Genghis Rahn. An argument on the losing team cost them here, Rich Money slipping brass knuckles to J-Ro only for Nightfall, clearly not interested in cheating, to kick them out of her hand. Post-match, Fish left as J-Ro, Rahn and Money squared off at Nightfall, but the winning team quickly protected her in a show of respect. Craig Dugal - the former SWF trainee - got a huge career boost with a battle royal victory, meaning he'd get the final place in the Grand Prix, although Flex had another really strong showing, eliminating eight men.

Grand Prix line-up is as follows:

Group A

Rich Money

Black Eagle

Sammy Bach

Barry Kingman

Phantom Freak

Genghis Rahn

Phantom Biker

Alex Braun

Group B

Human Arsenal

Larry Vessey

Craig Dugal

Black Sheep

Flex

Rumble Roper

Panda Mask

Enygma

WWE No Way Out - February 2004

This is the first time i had to change my plans in this save. I'll write about the original idea at the end, for now here what happened in this Smackdown brand exclusive event:

Chris Benoit vs Hardcore Holly was not the match i had in mind for this event but it wasn't a bad match. In truth it was as good as the main event. Anyway, after a tag team match in which Holly and Benoit won against Benjamin and Haas, the two had a difference of opinion about whom should get a WWE Title match and they decide to have a match. Benoit won and did a great job at making Holly looks good (first time ever i got this message).

WWE tag team titles match with the Basham Brothers w\ Shaniqua defending against Rikishi and Scotty 2 Hotty. Nothing to say, nothing to see. Just a plus one on the heels tag team reign(they retain thanks of Shaniqua), but a worthless one because for the moment the tag team division is not in my focus. Maybe after Wrestlemania i will do better and i already know which team will take the belts from the Bashams, but i have my doubts about making somenthing good from it.

Rey Mysterio vs Chavo Guerrero for the WWE Cruiserweight Title is next on the card. The champion, Rey, get pinned by Chavo during a tag team match and so this match was announced. Chavo is angry because his uncle Eddie and Rey are competing or showing the will to compete in the "big guy land" so in the weeks before this event he has an alliance with Big Show, so i kind mixed up the Cena-Show feud with this Chavo - Eddie\Rey feud with a lot of tag team matches (and Teddy Long is still on RAW). I have a pretty good idea about what to do with the Cruiserweight Division in the next months but before that there is Wrestlemania so i decided to have Chavo win the title here by cheating and set up a rematch for WM.

Before the next 3 matches i had a special in ring segment with 3 people from RAW. By orders from Vince McMahon in person, Paul Heyman invited at No Way Out Goldberg, that came with Eric Bischoff and Sheriff Steve Austin. Last RAW event, Lesnar and Goldberg agrees to face each other at Wrestlemania, but Heyman and Brock had no intention to put the WWE Title on the line because Goldberg is a RAW Superstars, so in this segment it is announced that Lesnar vs Goldberg will be a Loser Leaves WWE match. Later i had a segment in which the 3 from RAW were sent away from the arena by Heyman to not interfere in Brock's match.

Kanyon vs Ultimo Dragon was the next match. This is my attempt to push Kanyon with his desire to make Velocity "his show" and Ultimo Dragon was the only one to not be a "victim" of his attacks against the cruiserweights. So Kanyon wins clean but not sure why, after the match i decides to make an angle in which he stole Ultimo Dragon's Mask. Maybe i don't really want to push him. Anyway i kinda put myself in a tought spot by bringing the mask in it. No way i'm making Dragon lose his mask. But maybe my idea for Kanyon after Mania will make more sense this way, with a bald Kanyon.

Before the Main Event, The Big Show defends his USA title vs John Cena. In the real life they were in a 3 way match with Angle to get a title shot at the WWE Title at mania and i wanted to do something similar but plans changed and i decided to put them in a simple USA Title match. Cena wins the match but only by DQ because Show used Cena's Chain to hit him when his opponent was able to lift him up for the FU. So third match tonight that i will book again at WM with a stipulation added... ok.

And now for the Main Event: Steel Cage Match for the WWE Title Brock Lesnar vs Eddie Guerrero. Yeah, Goldberg didn't go anywhere, at the end of the match he entered the cage and hit the spear on Lesnar, then Frog Splash from the top of the cage, 1.. 2.. 3! Eddie new WWE Champion!! Even the title shot was winned in a Smackdown Royal Rumble, but from this point i'm gonna change things for the WWE Title.

During the event i had a "wish good luck" segment with Benoit and Eddie Guerrero and after the match i had Benoit celebrates togheter with the new champion... and then turn heel on him. (if i rembered to add the turn note to the angle...:(.) And with this i ended No Way Out, and in only 3 weeks is time for WM!

(I hated that the main event rating was only 83, with Eddie and Brock having 90+ performance, a lot of bonuses and only penalties being from the announcers. Lucky me i guess. WM will be better... i hope.)

The Original Plan.

My idea was a little different because Benoit would've turn heel not on Eddie but on Booker T. Booker was showing both on RAW and SD and because i wanted to book him as strongly as possible before Mania, he would've have a match at this event too. After that he would've gone to appear only on RAW again by choosing to face HHH. And for the WWE Title, Kurt Angle would've won against Show and Cena gaining at title shot, but an heel and frustrated Benoit will fight to be added to the match. So my plan was Eddie vs Angle vs Benoit for the WWE Title.

But then Angle was found to have a pain killer abuse problem so i sent him to rehab... for 8 months (and i really don't know if a can "trust" Angle anymore). That meant for me scrapping the Booker T - Benoit match and given that Benoit was "failing" a lot in the important moments putting him in a match with a title shot on the line made no sense to me (neither putting Cena and Big Show in it). I decided to just move Benoit's turn to this moment. I don't want to change plains again, so even if Benoit get caught for steroid use another couple of times i'm not gonna suspend him. All of this because Smackdown's roster is not that deep.

My turn?

Let me preface by saying I have been a fan of this series since EWR, playing as the WWE and booking Funaki vs Goldust in a Scaffold match for the world championship with Funaki taking a sick bump and Brock Lesnar vs Sable in a buck naked match, with Sable going over... so...

I'm running my own mod after pimping all the best mods, pics, belts, etc over the years. Shout out to the Know Your Role RW mods. My promotion is PAW, or Parental Advisory Wrestling.

The dumbest thing that has happened so far for me is I hired CM Punk for 3 years at 98K a month, 50% merch, travel expenses, 50% bonus for Events, use him as an icon, and no house shows. First match he's in, complete ACL tear. He decides to retire. Punk is right. :/

My last show was my highest rated show thus far... PAW Brain Damage, held in Reno, Nevada in a sellout of 26K.

FEUDS:

1. Legendary Championship: Barry Horrowitz vs. Mr Anderson

2. Ring King Championship: The Rock w/Chris Jericho & Lexi Fox vs. The Power Trip (William Black, Jake Roberts, & Cheerleader Melissa Anderson)

3. The Head Bustas (Dave Batsita & Drew Gold) vs. The Freaky Freaks (Freaky Red & Freaky Purple)

4. The High Life (RVD, Pothead, Stoner, & Mary Jane) vs. The Agency (Steve Blackman, Mr. England, Shang Po, & Deonna Purazzo w/Jim Cornette)

5. Ring Queen Championship: Sonya Mace vs. Melina Perez

6. Eye Candy: Annie Social, Christina Von Eerie, Discordia, Psychotika, Mandy Leon, Madison Rain, Evelynne Cross (Eva Marie) & Kate Lynn Frost (Katarina Lea Waters)

7. Gangrel's Brood (Gangrel, Brujah (Shelly Martinez), Toreador (Taeler Hendricks), Giovanni (Cesaro), Ventrue (The Miz), & Assamite (Omar Bizrati)) vs. Outcast Society (The Dorks (Chester Femming & Spencer Hill), The Turd Burglars (Happy Harry & Homo Joe w/Faming Jay) & Nobody Likes You (April Hunter & Torrie Wilson))

Main Event: Barry Horrowitz vs. Mr. Anderson in a Steel Cage for the Legendary Championship.

-Barry Horrowitz retains via Escape (Defense #2)

-Slow Build, Storytelling, Continue Feud, Open Match, Kept them both strong.

-Rating 86

Angle: Chris Jericho taunts William Black.

-Continue Feud

-Rating 81

Angle: Post Match Beatdown William Black beats down The Rock

-Continue Feud

-Rating 87

Co-Main Event: The Rock & Lexi Fox (Alexa Bliss) vs Jake Roberts & Melissa Anderson (Cheerleader Melissa) in a Steel Cage

-Jake Roberts defeats Lexi Fox via DDT for the win w/distraction from William Black

-Slow Build, Epic, Continue Feud, Open Match, Keep the Rock & Melissa Strong, Protect Jake, William Black at Ringside

-Rating 89

Angle: The Rock & Lexi Fox hype match

-Continue Feud

-Rating 95

Eye Candy Match: Annie Social vs. Mandy Leon vs. Kate Lynn Frost

-Kate Lynn wins via Icepick

-Eye Candy, Keep Kate Lynn Strong, Open Match, Continue Feud

-Rating 69

#1 Contender Match for TV Championship: Ralph Greenstun vs Bad Bruce

-Ralph Greenstun wins via Ralph-Lock

-Steal the Show, Open Match, Keep both Strong, Champion (Pac Waltman (Sean Waltman)) at Ringside

-Rating 83

Ring Queen Championship Match: Melina Perez vs. Sonya Mace in Falls Count Anywhere match

-Sonya Mace retains via Intentional DQ by Melina

-Work the Crowd, Open Match, Continue Feud

-Rating 78

Angle: William Black refuses Challenge by Chris Jericho

-Continue Feud

-Rating: 86

Angle: Baked (Pothead & Stoner) Celebrate Win

-Continue Feud

-Rating: 85

Tag Team Championship Match: Baked (Pothead & Stoner w/Mary Jane) vs. The Body Builders (Chris Mordetzky & Carl Gaspard w/Coach Layla El) in a Table Elimination match

-Baked win via THC after Botched Interference from Mr. England (6x Tag Team Champions)

-Wild Brawl, Keep All 4 Strong, Open Match, Botched Interference from Mr. England on Carl Gaspard

-Rating: 79

Angle: William Black flirts with Melina Perez

-Nothing Special

-Rating: 81

Angle: The Turd Burglars (Happy Harry & Homo Joe) Beat Down Gangrel's Brood (Ventrue & Giovanni) backstage

-Continue Feud

-Rating: 72

Show Opener: Toreador vs Torrie Wilson in a 1 vs 1 Match

-Toreador wins via Long Kiss Goodnight

-Lift the Crowd, Open Match, Gangrel at Ringside, April Hunter at Ringside, Continue Feud

-Rating: 71

And I had a few unimportant dark matches to advance feuds. My overall show was an 84 or 85 I believe. I'd have to look again.

This was a great year for the Grand Prix! Group A saw Phantom Freak, with 6 wins from 7, narrowly hold off Alex Braun and Rich Money, each with 5 wins, with Sammy Bach being the only person to get a victory off Freak, and Freak and Braun picking up wins over SoCal champion Money. Group B seemed to be all about Flex, who's quickly becoming one of the stars of the promotion. Big wins over Larry Vessey, Human Arsenal, Rumble Roper, Enygma and Craig Dugal saw him enter the last week needing just a draw to win the group, but he fell victim to a Black Sheep roll-up, leaving him on 10 points, level with Panda Mask. As Panda had been the only previous person to defeat Flex, he took the top spot on head to head. Former SWF grad Dugal also made huge progress here, with wins over Panda Mask and Rumble Roper but perhaps more impressively excellent performances as he pushed Arsenal, Vessey, and Flex to the limit in their matches. Enygma and Human Arsenal, with four wins each in the first six, could have finished level at the top if either had won their final match, but they fought to a time-limit draw meaning they were left on 9 each.

Panda Mask would go on to get the victory over Phantom Freak in the final, although unfortunately he suffered a lateral epycondilytis in an RPW match just prior to that bout, meaning his planned for huge push may be somewhat delayed - he'll be working injured for about a year.

Big news that we lost Phantom Biker, the former Lucas Hale, to SWF who came calling after seeing some great performances. The other big news is that HGC, struggling financially for years, finally went bust meaning we have a huge array of talent available for the upcoming King of the Indies!

Other big results from the main monthly shows - Rich Money beat Ota to retain the championship in January, while the Ghosts finally got the tag belts, defeating Arsenal and Gilmore. Another 10-man Starmaggedon match saw our first CZCW Xtreme champion crowned - this belt is open to all competitors who weren't involved in the grand prix in the calendar year. At every show, the champion has to be ready to defend against any wrestler who has two wins in a row, who can add a stipulation to the match if he or she chooses to. It bounced around a lot early on, Acid winning the Starmageddon match only to drop it to Electrofly the next night, with Electrofly in turn losing to The Moving Target in a ladder match in the first episode of our new TV show! Target would lose to Ota a few weeks later, who'd then drop the belt to Donnie J. A TV triple threat in March would see Target become the first two-time champ, defeating Donnie J and occasional partner Jimmy P in another ladder match.

Money would defend the title twice more at big events, beating Phantom Freak - who pinned him during the Grand Prix - in February, and then winning a four-way against Human Arsenal, Alex Braun and Larry Vessey at Welcome To... in March. (I say four-way, it was practically a de facto tag match - those 3 had all won qualifiers at the previous TV show, with Braun beating Phantom Zero, Vessey beating Tom Gilmore and Arsenal defeating Flex.) There's also been a change in Team Domination; Money proving to have little gratitude for Joanne Rodriguez's help in retaining the title last year. When Grace Harper, hugely popular due to a recent bikini shoot, became available and challenged J-Ro for her place in TD, Grace won and Rodriguez hasn't been seen since. The pair of Money and Grace have become go-to promos for us as they taunt everyone else, as well as winning several mixed tag matches.

Speaking of Team Domination, Genghis Rahn is rising fast. Brought in as a bodyguard, he's stepped in the ring several times and as one of the only light-heavyweights in the fed has shown some spectacular feats of strength. He beat Barry Kingman in January's big show, and Tom Gilmore in March's, and if he ever turned on Money might be a decent shout to hold the belt.

The line-up for the King of the Indies Tourney is, in a word, incredible. In addition to every male wrestler from the Zone competing, we'll also welcome the following stars:

Silver Shark

Monty Walker

Spanish Superfly

Golden Fox

Johnny Martin

Brent Hill

Duane Stone

Jeremy Stone

Joey Flame

Teddy Flame

Seth Storm

Dark EAGLE

Hollywood Mike Kinsey

Richie Pangrazzio Jr

JD Morgan

El Mariachi

Jack Bruce

and many more!

<p>So. <em>So.</em></p><p> </p><p>

An attempt at the RTG has yielded some strange results. I went with a RW mod for this attempt and got JBL as my owner, who decided to inject $250,000. I figure that this means the challenge is over, but I kinda like the game setup and decide to forge ahead. An RTG-lite, we'll say.</p><p> </p><p>

I figure this has to last me a good long while, so I try to keep most of the cash on hand while using cheap workers. Most expensive was referee Jeremy Marcus at $50 a show, while the wrestlers were on $30 a show contracts for a while. JBL as owner does mean I can spam him for segments, which helps us get good overall ratings in the early days. We run about three shows a month while I pump money into merchandising for later on. We easily get to level three, but the crawl to level four hits hard.</p><p> </p><p>

Whether it was thanks to using JBL constantly or not, I manage to get us up to Tiny in nine months thanks to spamming shows like hell and using any and all tricks I know. Free shows and very cheap shows help since I have a nice little nest egg I can fall back on, and keeping the roster small and booking closely manage to help more than hinder.</p><p> </p><p>

Here's where it goes to hell in a handbasket. I get greedy and see CZW on sale for about $19,000. The snap decision outweighs my common sense and I make the purchase, which gets me a school, a host of events I can incorporate into my schedule, and a lot of new faces on my roster. After the necessary cuts, we forge on ahead with a unification show. Another part of this purchase was the defunct CZW Wired TV show, which I pick back up and put on IWTV. A weekly show, a monthly showcase show, and our big monthly event. So far, so good.</p><p> </p><p>

And then I see Championship Wrestling From Hollywood available. And I make the purchase.</p><p> </p><p>

Okay, okay. This was a bit more expensive at $25,000, but we can still afford this. It also helps with our popularity, which pushes us closer to Small. What's the move that gets us there? My compulsion, which tells me that GCW for $98,000 is the move. And it is, but oh man was that a rough one.</p><p> </p><p>

So. Three companies, which means three times the titles to manage. We also have the unfortunate position of having the CWFH weekly show, on top of our Wired show. Plus our monthly showcase, which I need to cancel to save myself some stress. It's a lesser show but still tough to deal with.</p><p> </p><p>

We're currently Small, which means my Stars and Major Stars have gone down to Well Known and Recognizable. I've had to hire more wrestlers, open a development territory, rework schedules to hold two weekly shows and two events a month, and beef up production lest I fall behind. I haven't been able to move to a different company, but it's fine; I'm having fun buying up everything to eventually put on our network once I have the money.</p><p> </p><p>

Since this did start as an RTG, I still like to utilize the rolls to help out my character. I've been fortunate enough to not get a bad roll yet; ended up with a younger brother and a girlfriend, as well as a friend from another region that I end up not really utilizing much. When I buy a new company I give myself a roll as well, since I figure that's an accomplishment that should be rewarded.</p>

<p>CZCW Apr - June 200</p><p> </p><p>

The 64 man King of the Indies tournament got off to an explosive start as <strong>Eden Layman</strong> dumped out his nemesis <strong>Rich Money</strong>, the SoCal champion, in the very first match! Layman's run would be ended in the next round, though, as Money's bodyguard<strong> Genghis Rahn</strong> pulled off a shock win over him. While nothing touched the incredible<strong> Larry Vessey/Nemesis</strong> match from last year, the tournament brought a host of great matches, even in the early stages. <strong>JD Morgan </strong>defeating <strong>Barry Kingman</strong>, <strong>Silver Shark</strong> beating <strong>Alex Braun</strong> and Morgan over <strong>The Moving Target</strong> were all outstanding bouts. We also saw a couple of very strong first round performances which really boosted people's status - <strong>Rolling Johnny Stones</strong> took <strong>Johnny Martin</strong> to the limit, <strong>Fox Mask</strong> put in a great showing against <strong>Acid</strong>, and <strong>Donnie J </strong>got a couple of really close nearfalls against <strong>Silver Shark</strong>. The second round saw a high-flying spectacular as <strong>Electrico </strong>beat <strong>Fumihiro Ota</strong>, a technical classic in which Martin defeated<strong> Black Hat Bailey</strong>, <strong>Electrofly </strong>get a shock victory over the legendary Teddy Flame (Teddy having defeated his brother Joey in round 1), and <strong>Flex </strong>defeat<strong> Dark EAGLE</strong>, after picking up another big scalp in the first round going over<strong> Hollywood Mike Kinsey</strong>.</p><p> </p><p>

Highlights of the final 16 saw Flex's great run continue as he beat <strong>Human Arsenal</strong>, Silver Shark go over <strong>Richie Pangrazzio</strong>, Alex Braun beat <strong>Philip Roberts</strong>, Electrico defeat <strong>Monty Walker</strong>, and Johnny Martin be pushed to the limit by<strong> Craig Dugal</strong> but eventually get the win. </p><p> </p><p>

Down to 8, then, with the quarter-finals happening a week before the event, 2 matches on TV and 1 at each tour event. Flex beat Electrico, Johnny Martin beat JD Morgan, Silver Shark beat Alex Braun and<strong> Snap Dragon</strong>, a major underdog at the start of the tourney, beat former tag champion <strong>Tom Gilmore</strong> to book his place in the semis.</p><p> </p><p>

All four losers faced off in a four-way match, with the winner getting the title shot at Rich Money at the big event; JD Morgan forced Electrico to tap out to grab the win.</p><p> </p><p>

The event itself saw several outstanding matches, with three huge stories. Morgan forced Money to submit, ending his 19 month title reign, while Flex defeated first Shark then Martin to cement his place as a true main-eventer with the tourney win. Layman and<strong> Raven Nightfall </strong>also pulled off a massive victory - due to take on <strong>Grace Harper </strong>and Larry Vessey in a "losers leave town for at least 12 months" match, Team Domination leader Rich Money announced that due to Grace's travel problems the match would be cancelled. The popular pair of Eden and Raven challenged<strong> Rumble Roper </strong>to take Harper's place, and Raven's Nightfaller DDT proved too much for Vessey, chasing half of Team Domination out of the fed. With Money losing allies fast, he's now firmly in Layman's sights. </p><p> </p><p>

In the show's other main match, Fumihiro Ota retained his CZCW Xtreme title with an incredible victory in a ladder match against Donnie J. The fifth time in just a few months these two have collided for the belt, they have a respectful rivalry which keeps getting better and better. The title changes proved less frequent than in the first quarter; The Moving Target held it for 10 defences - with great wins over<strong> Seth Storm </strong>and<strong> Kid Tiger Heart</strong> - before losing it to Ota in one of our best ever matches; Ota dropped to Donnie J a few weeks later. Donnie's 8 defences included a sensational victory over JD Morgan, a huge win over Eden Layman, and a great match with Cherry Bomb, the first woman to try and win the title. It was another woman who'd end his reign, though, Raven Nightfall beating him, only to drop it to Ota a couple of weeks later.</p><p> </p><p>

Speaking of women, Nightfall will pair with Eden and Cherry will team with Craig Dugal as they become the first female competitors to enter an expanded tag grand prix, which will have 10 teams in each block! We'll see Money team up with Rahn, RJS and KTH repeat their pairing from last year, and Monty Walker pair up with Fox Mask. Then there's the return of the <strong>Royal Canadian Air Force, Calvin Dark </strong>and <strong>Ron Greenhorn</strong>, and <strong>JJ Coles/Tim Tantrum</strong>. And, of course, all our top teams - Arsenal/Gilmore, <strong>the Ghosts, Sammy Bach</strong>/Target, Flex/<strong><strong>Barry Kingman </strong></strong>and the rest, will be liking their chances. Should be another great three months!</p>

It’s Mania Time…in 96!

WWF Wrestlemania XII

March 1996

Show Rating: 95

Diesel defeated Hart Foundation’s Chris Jericho. Despite Jericho attempt to injure Diesel’s knee six days prior on Raw, Diesel overcame the pain and put Jericho down for the three count with the Jackknife Powerbomb. (81)

In Tag Team Action, Hunter Hearst Helmsley & (Glenn) Jacobs defeated W.M.D (Adam Bomb & Ahmed Johnson). In his first WWF appearance, Lord Dave Taylor would appear and hit Adam Bomb with some type of foreign object, allowing Helmsley to pick up the win for himself and his monstrous personal servant (Jacobs). (56)

In the first ever WWF Hardcore Match, Hart Foundation’s The British Bulldog defeated Cactus Jack. Post-Match, Cactus Jack was helped to the back after being knocked out cold by Jim Cornette’s loaded tennis racket. Weeks following, Cactus Jack just hasn’t seemed like himself anymore… (85)

The Undertaker defeated Goldust. Despite thinking Wrestlemania would be his momentous golden masterpiece, Goldust would be put to rest after a Tombstone Piledriver. (91)

In Eight Man Tag Team Action, Yokozuna, Rikishi Fatu, & The Smokin’ Gunns defeated The Million Dollar Corporation (King Mabel, Dean Malenko, Rick Martel, & Tatanka). Yokozuna would pick up the win for his team after crushing Tatanka with the Banzai Drop. (64)

Hart Foundation’s Owen Hart defeated Jeff Jarrett to RETAIN the WWF Intercontinental Championship. After a distraction by fellow Hart Foundation member Lance Storm, Owen Hart would roll up Jarrett with a handful of trunks to steal himself a Mania victory. (74)

In a Steel Cage Match, Razor Ramon defeated Steve Austin. Bringing their five month blood rivalry to a close, both men found themselves brawling at the top of the cage. Austin would tumble down and get his leg caught in the ropes, allowing Ramon to climb out of the cage and to the ringside floor! (90)

The Steiner Brothers defeated Reality Check (Shane Douglas & Sid Vicious) to RETAIN the WWF World Tag Team Championship. The hottest new team in WWF, Douglas & Vicious thought they had the Steiners’ number going into the title match. But at Mania, the well oiled team of Rick & Scott fended off the challengers and put Shane Douglas down with the Steiner Drop. (73)

In the Main Event of Wrestlemania XII, Shawn Michaels defeated Hart Foundation’s Bret Hart to become the NEW WWF World Heavyweight Champion! No, it wasn’t an Iron Man Match (not yet!), but it was still quite the spectacle. After Vince McMahon banned every Hart Foundation member AND Diesel from ringside, we were left with the perfect one-on-one contest. In the end, Hart would fall victim to Sweet Chin Music for the 1-2-3. (99)

Playing NJPW 1992. Using Flashpoint 1992, thanks Fleisch. Amazing work as always.

Building up to Jan 4th, 1993. Going with Chono vs. Big Van Vader as my main event. Mutoh wasn't ready, and I wanted him to dethrone Vader but sort of ran out of time. Next year I have huge things planned for Shinya Hashimoto, thus meaning Mutoh is going to get shafted for a little while. Truly sucks, as I love Mutoh. Regardless though, Vader will be retaining against Chono.

The Junior Heavyweight title match is between Eddie Guerrero and Jushin Thunder Liger, with Liger as the champion. Originally planned to be Koji Kanemoto, with Liger retaining (he is retaining against Guerrero as well), Tenryu of all people offered to put Guerrero over and that sky rocketed his popularity. So, screw it.

The tag titles are difficult to book, but the current champs are Choshu and Fujinami, with Choshu in a fairly steep decline. Nonetheless, they take on the Super Grade winners Ric Flair and Shinya Hashimoto. They... will also retain.

Flair will turn on Hashimoto because Hashimoto is the current NWA Champion (I hope he is by the time Jan 4th rolls around, currently in November) and thus that will unfold. Flair's contract came up, I couldn't resist and wanted to get the most out of it before he hits decline.

As for other minor storylines, I have Shiro Koshinaka vs. Kensuke Sasaki, with both men being tipped as "potential future champions" and while this is true, Sasaki is the only one I feel will ever hold the main belt. Furthermore, I did have Suzuki vs Ken Shamrock but both managed to accept an MMA fight at the same exact time, on the same exact day so.. I just like to head canon they will be fighting each other. Unless both win or lose.

And since everybody loves the WWF/WCW. Their current champions are:

WWF World Tag Team: Road Warriors (2x)

WWF Intercontinental: Big Bossman (Ending Harts 1 year long reign + 14 defenses)

WWF Heavyweight: Sid Justice (He beat Jake the Snake! Jake Made It!)

Hogan won the rumble a 3rd year in a row. He vacated the title too, hence how Jake won it but legit no injury mentions. Not sure what happened? As for WCW...

WCW Tag Team: Brian Pillman & Tom Zenk

WCW United States Tag: Steve Armstrong, Tracy Smothers (Young Pistols)

WCW World Television: "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton

WCW United States Heavyweight: Ron Simmons

WCW Light Heavyweight: Ricky Morton

WCW World Heavyweight: Rick Rude

Sorry for the long post, just been a while since I've done a real world mod and have been having fun. Going to post yearly, or whenever something major happens.

Currently playing a real world chronicles game that started in October 2020, now in June 2021. I'm controlling WWE, NXT and NXT UK and I figured it'd be cool to go through my pay-per-view and Takeover results thus far. Gonna split it up into quarters so it's not too long:

WWE Hell in a Cell 2020

1. Roman Reigns Defeated Jey Uso in a Hell in a Cell match to retain the WWE Universal Championship. As a result Jey Usos had to "fall in line" with the head of the table.

2. Daniel Bryan & Kevin Owens Defeated Cesaro & Shinsuke Nakamura to become the new WWE SmackDown Tag Team Champions. Discovered that Bryan & Owens had great chemistry as partners and just made sense to give them a run as a team.

3. Bobby Lashley Defeated T-Bar to retain the WWE United States Championship.

4. Keith Lee & Samoa Joe Defeated Andrade & Angel Garza.

5. Bayley Defeated Sasha Banks in a Hell in a Cell match to retain the WWE SmackDown Women's Championship when Candice LeRae interfered, injuring Sasha Banks and helping her "new friend" Bayley retain.

6. The Miz Defeated Otis to win Otis' Money in the Bank briefcase.

7. Asuka Defeated Liv Morgan to retain the WWE RAW Women's Championship.

8. Drew McIntyre Defeated Randy Orton in a Hell in a Cell match to retain the WWE Championship. (MOTN)

NXT Takeover: War Games

1. Toni Storm, Shotzi Blackheart, Bianca Belair & Sareee Defeated Shayna Baszler, Dakoa Kai, Jessamyn Duke & Marina Shafir in War Games. Baszler made a one-night return to NXT as Duke & Shafir's mystery fourth woman.

2. Santos Escobar Defeated Isaiah Scott & Jordan Devlin to retain the NXT Cruiserweight Championship.

3. Johnny Gargano Defeated Dexter Lumis to retain the NXT North American Championship.

4. Io Shirai Defeated Rhea Ripley to retain the NXT Women's Championship.

5. Finn Balor Defeated KUSHIDA to retain the NXT Championship.

6. The Empire (Pete Dunne, Oney Lorcan, Danny Burch & Ridge Holland) Defeated The Undisputed Era (Adam Cole, Roderick Strong, Kyle O'Reilly & Bobby Fish) in War Games. The Empire is led by Wade Barrett and they have been targeted Undisputed Era since their debut.

WWE Survivor Series 2020

1. WWE SmackDown Tag Team Champions Daniel Bryan & Kevin Owens Defeated WWE RAW Tag Team Champions The Street Profits.

2. WWE United States Champion Bobby Lashley Defeated WWE Intercontinental Champion Sami Zayn.

3. Team SmackDown (Bianca Belair, Candice LeRae, Naomi, Carmella & Nikki Cross) Defeated Team RAW (Alexa Bliss, Shayna Baszler, Nia Jax, Zelina Vega & Mandy Rose) in a classic Survivor Series Elimination match.

4. Murphy Defeated Apollo Crews to win the WWE European Championship. Decided I wanted a Midcard title that could be defended on both brands and used to elevate people up the card. This was the end of the tournament to crown the first champion.

5. John Cena Defeated The Miz.

6. WWE RAW Women's Champion Asuka Defeated WWE SmackDown Women's Champion Bayley.

7. Team RAW (Randy Orton, Keith Lee, Aleister Black, AJ Styles & Braun Strowman) Defeated Team SmackDown (Seth Rollins, Jey Uso, Matt Riddle, Otis & Big E) in a classic Survivor Series Elimination match.

8. WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns Defeated WWE Champion Drew McIntyre following interference by Jey Uso. Post-match Brock Lesnar made a surprise return and attacked McIntyre.

WWE Armageddon 2020

1. Bayley Defeated Bianca Belair to retain the WWE SmackDown Women's Championship.

2. Seth Rollins & Murphy Defeated Heavy Machiney.

3. Elias vs. Sheamus went to a no contest when the match got out of hand. Elias returned and targeted Sheamus for injuring him and the two have been involved in a heated feud ever since.

4. John Cena Defeated Lars Sullivan.

5. Sasha Banks Defeated Candice LeRae.

6. "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt Defeated Samoa Joe.

7. Asuka Defeated Zelina Vega to retain the WWE RAW Women's Championship.

8. Roman Reigns Defeated Daniel Bryan, Kevin Owens & Jey Uso to retain the WWE Universal Championship. Reigns has been feuding with the tag champs and Use was here as his backup.

9. Drew McIntyre Defeated Brock Lesnar to retain the WWE Championship.

<p>In my 21CW developmental game I've just had my 3rd intake from the National School. Pretty solid class, they hired and sent me 8 out of 10. What's strange is the two they passed up on. One of them has better stats than the 8 they sent, the other one is an ex MMA guy, popularity in his 60s, decent stats and I've signed him short term just to fill a spot in a tournament but he's automatically the best talker on the roster.</p><p> </p><p>

When you look at the main roster, they've flooded it with call ups who weren't ready, undeveloped stats after about 6 months in development in some cases, popularity 15 and below after a year on the main roster. They've dropped in size, lost TV deals, lost name guys like Tommy Cornell and Leigh Burton to America. When you look at the roster that's left the MMA guy would've easily filled a spot. They've also fired Pit Bull Brown as booker replacing him with Mark Misery, but with the roster they have I don't think it's the booking that's the problem.</p>

Currently playing as CWA Owner/Booker in Oct 2030. David Stone is my current CWA World Champ, on his 2nd run with the belt after his successful 1st run was cut short by Jamie Atherton...who just jumped to USPW. Stone has a number of face allies who he teams up with to take on the bevy of heels trying to get the belt off him. Tommy Cornell Jr. and Yuta Isono are probably the hottest two heels in the company and are both on the cusp of feuding with Stone. Both lost title matches during Stone's first run, but are both more popular than the were then and leading their own stables. Apollo Prince is a recent signing from England who has come in to team with Cornell Jr who has established himself as a stud as well. He just lost his Title shot to Stone. I wasn't able to build up the match quite how I wanted, but it was a good indication of what kind of contender Apollo can be.

Alyx Winters is one of Stone's allies who has taken the next step and primed for a Main Event run after his run with the TV Title is over.

My Tag Division is a bit underwhelming at the moment. Dynamite Express are 11 Time Champs and have held for over 400 days. The Griffin Boys are really the only solid team that can challenge them. Most of their other challengers have been makeshift teams and mid card teams that really had no shot of winning. Hoping to build up one or two new teams in the next few months leading to the Tag Team Grand Prix in December.

My boy Kenny Callaway is nearing the end of his illustrious career and I'm trying to have him go out on top before his contract ends in 5 months. Probably going to let him go, but there is a chance I resign him and keep him on as a 'legend' and just let him retire with the company and transition into a road agent role.

I got rid of the Women's Division at the end of 2029 and while some of the released women caught on elsewhere (Brooke signed with my former promotion CZCW) others retired soon after being released which made me feel a bit bad for folding the division, but they were all in their early 40's and I didn't want to divert my focus trying to rebuild the women's division while also rebuilding CWA proper. I've begun trying to expand my reach outside of Canada by setting up a internet subscription broadcaster and focusing on Japan, USA and Mexico with a major focus on Japan...just to see if I can do it. Running a show in Japan every 3 months or so and slowly (25 Pop in Kanto) building up my popularity there. I'm trying to keep the spirit of CWA alive by making it really 'Canadian' focused, but trying to offer a bit more of a 'Global' flavour to the product by hiring a few more Japanese and Mexican wrestlers. Recently signed Phoenix IV who is massively over in US and Mexico, but is unknown in Canada. Midnight Eagle is another Mexican wrestler who is climbing the rankings and looks poised to become a major player for me as well.